Infertility

Introduction

I finally feel like its time to finally say something after lurking for all these years. I am 30, DH is 35. We have been together for 9 years and have been TTC for 6 years. I have hashimotos, and my body does not like to produce mature eggs. DH has morphology rating of 1  :'(  so we have to do ICSI

We started the IVF process 2 years ago, had genetic testing done on ourselves and are in the clear. Did not like our doctors, life happened and put things on hold. Found a new doctor we love.

Come to now we have officially gone through most of our first IVF cycle. Had polyps removed from uterus, didn't even know those buggers were there! 4/2/19 was retrieval day. 27 eggs, 19 mature, 16 fert, current count 13 but only 3 are looking really good... Implantation day is tomorrow! 4/7/19. Just waiting on that phone call today for instructions.

My body responded very well to the medications and I am very thankful for that. My ovaries are still very large but my doctor believes that I was just on the cusp of getting OHSS. No fluid in the abdomen, fever etc, just large ovaries. Heres hoping a pregnancy doesn't cause OHSS.

I have been in the background praying for all of you and I hope that we all get that BFP! 

Re: Introduction

• Sending you positive vibes. I wish you the best of luck so far sounds you are on an upward climb to success.