August 2019 Moms

Re: TMI Tuesday 4/2

• Posting on a Wednesday, but I changed our sheets last night and realized our new mattress now has leaky boob stains all over where I lay on my right side. 
  • Mine is that we are on day 22 of a dry spell, longest ever in our marriage by far. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @cato99 LOL to your TMI Tuesday :D Also, you're a much more fun wife in the mornings than I am haha. 
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @Lotus_2008 I have that too, and also had it with my daughter.  She hung out breech for quite a while and it is the strangest feeling.  This LO is doing it too, and as weird as it feels, I'm thankful for it because I have an anterior placenta and not feeling that much other movement.  It is quite uncomfortable as the kicks get stronger though.  It feels like someone is marching on it!
  • @cato99 - been together 6 years, married 2.5. 
    @mrosek91 - It's funny because everyone talks about no-sex in terms of the husband having to be patient / deal with it, but in my case, he's fine. I'm the one who starts nagging when we go a week without or whatnot. I have the higher sex drive in our relationship. (It took many years for me to accept and understand that instead of thinking something was wrong.)

Let the record reflect that we broke the spell... But also, it is just starting to feel uncomfortable! 
  • @law_and_little1 I'm jealous! Tomorrow is 18 weeks for us. 122 days and counting.
    I'm going insane.
    I actually asked the OB at our last appointment if the sex dreams I'm having are potentially dangerous. And if not, why can't I be allowed to have an intentional orgasm while awake, when I can actually enjoy it 😂
  • @chillycanadian - Oh no!! Why aren't you allowed to? Sorry for my ignorance -- I know there's some circumstances where sex is dangerous but don't know what those are! 
  • @law_and_little1 I was initially on pelvic rest due to spotting. Then full bed rest. I'm considered high risk, so the doc has a no sex (or orgasm) rule till 38 weeks...
  • @chillycanadian - oof! Good luck and glad you are taking care!