Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 4.5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 4.5

• Happy Friday!! :) Hopefully I can keep up more today, this place was a freaking party yesterday especially in the Randoms thread. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, Ovia app, prenatals, OPKs, preseed.

R/R: Just feeling good and hopeful today! (I mean so far...it's 5:30am but off to a good start.) I think my FW starts today so FX we do a good job!

CS/Q: nope
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD and tracking CM

R/R: So much for sleeping in on my work trip...I got home on Wednesday night and somehow I’m still exhausted. (It probably has something to do with the amount of alcohol we consumed. I’m getting too old for that!) I’m so busy at work so I need to get it together. Happy Friday! I have to work tomorrow but Fridays still feel like the end of something!

CS/Q: 
  • Loading the player...
  • Good morning ladies!  Cheers to Friday! 

@whitealbum29 good luck with timing!
    @bows22 hope things calm down a bit at work. 

Month/Cycle: 9/8 (second cycle AL)

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, Moontime tea, cutting down on alcohol, SMEP(ish)

R/R: The heat was off in our building at work yesterday. I don't know if it's broken or if they are turning it on just for a little bit and then off for the rest of the day.  But there was definitely nothing coming out of the heater. Brrr. But it's Friday and the weekend is supposed to be beautiful and warm. 🌞

CS/Q: Nice even temps, so yay I guess? 🤷‍♀️ I hate the long, anxious wait for O. 

• Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD:17

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R:  It looks like I got my temp shift today.  So I had EWCM on Friday, a positive(ish) OPK on Monday and a big temp shift between yesterday and today. I'm gonna guess O was yesterday, in the middle of my freaking out. 

CS/Q: 
  • @b_1029 good luck at the RE today!  💚
  • @b_1029 I know....I don’t drink that much anymore but during AF I feel like all bets are off. And then I think I can drink like I used to but I definitely can’t. Good luck at the RE today! 

@emeraldduchess I am always warm at work so that actually sounds heavenly hahaha
  • thanks @brookert615! It sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Enjoy!
  • @emeraldduchess thanks friend! I’m just pacing around nervously/excitedly so I think I’m going to go to target beforehand to burn off energy and get some gifts for 2 birthday parties coming up haha

@bows22 same, I don’t drink a lot until I get a BFN like 15 DPO and then just pretty much drink steadily till AF is gone. I had another margarita last night and was tipsy. It’s sad. 

@brookert615 ugh I didn’t end up making it to class but I’m signed up for cyclebar later with my SIL! I’m going to have her cut off like 5-6 inches and get balayage- I haven’t gotten it done since October so it looks a bit rough. I’ll do a before/after or something haha. I hope you have fun at dinner tonight! I’m so sorry for this cycle :( 
  • @b_1029 Oh that sounds super pretty! Can't wait to see the pics! And thanks, I keep looking back and hoping that my thermometer is wonky and that I actually did O and then I'll be a SS?  :D
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @whitealbum29 ah you early risers, so full of hope. lol hopefully the rest of your day continues to go well! GL with your FW ;);) 

@bows22 sucks about having to work tomorrow, hopefully you get caught up on sleep soon!
    @emeraldduchess happy real Friday this time! Hope the heat is back on and your half day of teaching goes by quickly. 
    @B_1029 AHH! Today's the day!! GL at your appt!! Cyclebar sounds like fun, I'd need someone to go with though. I wonder if MF would sign up for something like that with me this summer. Andplusalso, pls take before/after photos of your hair. I love balayage (ha! autocorrect keeps trying to change that to 'jambalaya' :lol:  )
    @kerco925 lol well glad it looks like you O'd after all! 
    @brookert615 hi hi! Can I make a confession? I'm sorry your cycle is all kinds of crazy but we've always been on opposite O schedules so I'm rather enjoying having you around WTO at the same time as me. // all your friend/family time this weekend is giving me the warm fuzzies. Sounds like fun! Hope you enjoy your wkd. 
    @misshelen86 ugh sorry about the spotting. That's great about acu tho, and your new doc sounds like he's very proactive, FX this is just what you need TGKU!! 

Month/Cycle: 16/13 

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C/D/B12, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Metformin, Ovasitol, PCOS/low carb diet, no caffeine, HIO, softcups, letrozole + TI

R/R: Rant: So sleepy today, slept through 3 alarms, did not want to get out of bed. TGIF.
    Rave: It's Friday! And we have basically no plans this weekend other than Sunday dinner/MF's bowling finals (last week! YAY!). Now that AF is gone I'm finally feeling more like myself, maybe even a little teeny tiny bit hopeful. Oh, and the dog slept through our entire BD last night, this deserves its own rave, lol. 

CS/Q: Still laughing that my long an-o cycles from last year are messing with FF's algorithms because she still predicts my FW to be 13 days long. My last 4 cycles have been predictably anywhere from 28-33 days long. None of that 44-59 day PCOS crap I was seeing before I got my hormones under control. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• brookert615brookert615 member
    edited April 2019
    @misshelen86 Sorry about CD! But that all sounds so cool about your experience during your acupuncture appointment! I'm going to have to look into that! There is definitely a lot of people that react to gluten. I have three autoimmune diseases and I can easily get a flare-up if I consume gluten.

@kiki047 Enjoy your relaxing weekend! Glad you're feeling better and in higher spirits! That's too funny about Humphry! Understandable about FF, it's so confused with me right now  :D. And LOL! I was going to mention that we are finally back on the same thread!!! It's kind of silly because of my wonky cycles I'm like waving to all my friends as they come into the thread and then when they leave. 

Edit: Words.
    TW
  • *lurking* 
    @misshelen86 Sorry for CD1 =/ but sounds like the acupuncturist was a good choice! IDK if the part of It Starts With the Egg on Ceiliac is available on Google Books (I know some of it can be read there but not all of it? and it might be the 1st edition and from what I can tell the 2nd edition is... better...) but she talks about that, too, in that book if you wanted to add that to your reading, though it sounds like you already did yr hw!
  • @brookert615 Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Sorry about this cycle. FX for that positive OPK very soon. 

@kiki047 Glad you are feeling more like yourself. A little bit of hope is good, cautiously optimistic right? And FF... go home, you’re drunk!

@kagesstarshroom Thanks for that info, it was available on Google Books! Very interesting and not something that had ever crossed my mind before. I might get that book in the future, but for now I think I need a break from the fertility books.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 sorry to see you back here, friend. Hugs to you. 💚 
    @kiki047 yay for the dog sleeping through BD and not getting involved! Enjoy your relaxing weekend!
    @brookert615 enjoy dinner with your friend!

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Will begin temping tomorrow now that AF has left the building, acupuncture 1x/week, CM tracking, HIO EOD & Pre Seed. 

R/R: Excited that AF is over & looking forward to my fertile window. Also, I'm getting a 90 min massage this evening after work! Happy Friday  :)  

CS/Q: 

@b_1029 good luck at the RE today. I am sure you will find some piece of mind during your appointment!
    @misshelen86 I LOVE acupuncture! I go weekly. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    @emeraldduchess Your chart looks great! 
    @whitealbum29 What a great head space to be in!  :)
    @bows22 Sorry you didn't get as much sleep as you had hoped for, but at least you had a fun time!
    @brookert615 I'm sorry this cycle is frustrating, but at least you have a nice weekend planned. 
    @kiki047 Have a restful weekend!

Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @kerco925 glad you did O after all!

@misshelen86 sorry to see you back here, friend. On the plus side, we're almost CD buddies? I'm glad to hear your appointment went well, it sounds like he'll be very helpful for you! I totally agree about living your life, I mean yea maybe cut down on caffeine / alcohol but not entirely. I cut it totally out for a couple months and was miserable - plus, we don't know how long it's going to take! 

@kiki047 yea I think the only reason I'm going is since my SIL is teaching ha. I have a friend that goes there too so I might try to meet her there next week. Thinking of a break from crossfit since my wrist is acting up again and I'm soooo unmotivated. YAY for no plans this weekend! Hope you and YF get to spend lots of quality time together...especially now that Humphrey seems to have chilled out a little (knock on wood).  13 day FW sounds fricken exhausting, I'm glad that's not a real thing for you anymore.

@puppylove8910 thank you! Enjoy your massage!
  • Hello ladies! Happy Friday :)

@whitealbum29 GL this cycle!!

@bows22 hope today is a short day at work for you :)

@emeraldduchess That's a pretty curve! Hope the heater gets fixed soon, or the weather is nice enough that even it doesn't get fixed as fast, it's nbd

@b_1029 yay for RE appointment! Hopefully they will lay out some clear next steps!

@kerco925 I have always wonder when to stop HIO during FW! Hope you get CH soon

@brookert615 Sounds like a fun Friday and weekend! Hope you get a positive OPK soon!

@misshelen86 sorry about CD 1 :( Hope acupuncture helps!

@kiki047 Yay for AF is gone! Relaxing weekend is the best

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, PNV, HIO

R/R: Construction is going on in our office area, and our working environment has been unbearable. I am just gonna work from home for the next week until they are done with the office space remodel. Also I feel a little overwhelmed at work... ughhh
    Rave: It's Friday!!!!!

CS/Q: na
    Me: 26 DH: 28
    Married 2016
    TTC #1 2018-03
    Dx: unexplained
  • @b_1029 So sorry to hear you are benched for 2 months my friend  :( It’s understandable that you are feeling frustrated that you have to wait even longer for something you want so desperately. Sending you huge hugs! Hope you take some time for yourself. We are here for you! And your hair looks amazing! 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• brookert615brookert615 member
    edited April 2019
    @b_1029 Awe, man...that's so tough. I'm so sorry you have to be benched  :(. I'm glad the appointment went well though and you like her. Is she going to do any testing in the meantime at least? Sending all the love your way! Anyways your hair looks fabulous!  <3

@littlesheep123 Hope work goes smoothly next week while working from home! Hope it makes things feel less stressful! 

Edit: Tags
    TW
  • @brookert615 She tested my TSH since it hasn’t been tested in forever but other than that, all my other bloodwork and ultrasounds etc have been done in the last year so she isn’t repeating any of that right now. 
  • @b_1029 love the hair! Glad your appointment went well and that you like the RE. So sorry you have to be benched, though. :( 
  • @misshelen86 thanks! Sorry for CD1, but I’m glad your acupuncture appt went so well 

@kiki047 thanks! We don’t have plans this weekend either so hopefully I’ll feel rested after. Your predicted FW made me laugh too!

@puppylove8910  I’m jealous of your massage!

@b_1029 I’m glad you liked the RE but I’m sorry she benched you. Since the Zika hype has died down I don’t really think about it anymore but I guess it’s still out there. Better safe than sorry I suppose but I’d be frustrated too. 

@littlesheep123 I hear you on the overwhelmed at work! Maybe working from home will help you cross things off of your list without adding more. That’s always my hope when I work from home. 

• @b_1029 Ugh, I feel your frustration about Zika and being benched. We had to wait for months after our honeymoon. It isn’t easy, but hopefully you’ll get instant RE success.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility