Infertility

Introduction *loss mentioned*

Hi Everyone! I have been browsing these boards for a while and figured it is about time that I stop creeping and start participating. Honestly, I am so happy that groups like this exist - it is really nice to see how supportive everyone is! I have had a difficult time finding people that I can relate to. As my friends are all starting families, I noticed that I have been alienating myself because it is too painful to be around all the bumps and babies. It is even more difficult being in and married to the military, where it seems like everyone has 100s of kids and I am constantly being asked when I am going to start "popping out babies". DH and I have been ttc for about 6 years with MFI, but put off treatments until last year because I was on active duty and didn't really have the ability to take time off for frequent doctors appointments. My first IUI was March 2018 and was successful, but sadly ended in MC at 9w6d. My second IUI was two weeks ago and I am going for my beta tomorrow. I have already taken two HPTs and both were BFN so I am preparing myself for the same result on the beta. I would love some advice on overcoming BFNs and what everyone does to stay positive throughout this process. 

Re: Introduction *loss mentioned*

• I don't have any advice as I have not been thru what you have. I just wanted to wish you luck and send positive vibes! 
  • @soakingupsunshine so sorry for what you have been through so far.  BFNs are hard.  I have found that staying busy after the bad news helps.  DH and I will usually plan a little getaway or something fun to do to look forward to together.  Good luck today!  I still have my fingers crossed for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both! :)  I love the idea of a getaway!