1st Trimester

Body Image Issues

Anyone else here with body image issues? I’ve always struggled with dieting and weight loss/gain and pretty much obsession over my body. I’m 5 weeks and I’m starting to feel bloated. I can already feel myself starting to feel depressed over this. I always cut carbs but obviously now I’m not going to be strict with it. So the bloating will be felt more.

im so upset. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with nine months of this. 

Re: Body Image Issues

• Anyone else here with body image issues? I’ve always struggled with dieting and weight loss/gain and pretty much obsession over my body. I’m 5 weeks and I’m starting to feel bloated. I can already feel myself starting to feel depressed over this. I always cut carbs but obviously now I’m not going to be strict with it. So the bloating will be felt more.

im so upset. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with nine months of this. 

If you haven't, yet, please seek counseling.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Being pregnant is the one time you can gain weight and not be ashamed😊 Trust me, once the bloating goes away and it's actually baby, it is amazing❤ I'm hopping over from 2nd trimester (I'm 25 weeks with our third). Instead of stressing about the weight, count yourself blessed to be able to carry a baby in your amazing body!!