November 2019 Moms

Group 4: November 25-30 w/o April 1 Check-In

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year?

Re: Group 4: November 25-30 w/o April 1 Check-In

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 28/6 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): the end of a straw (made me giggle!)

Upcoming Appointments: Just scheduled my first 2! April 18 and April 30!

How are you feeling?: Anxious. I am trying to relax and enjoy pregnancy, but I feel like every time I let loose I get nervous that something is going to go wrong. Other than that, seriously sore boobs, fatigue like nothing else, and slight discomfort in my lower abdomen. 

Rants/Raves: My third graders figured it out already. My doctor called while I was teaching, so I had the kids read to themselves while I took the call. One of my little girls said “I think you’re pregnant. You took a phone call during class, you’ve been extra moody lately, and you were really secretive with your phone call!” It took a lot of effort, but I talked them out of thinking I was pregnant... whew! 

Questions: Is anyone else worried constantly? I feel like all I do is google search my symptoms to make sure it’s nothing bad. I wish my doctor appointment were closer so I could just relax. I’m never like this! 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year? Summer! I love vacations, relaxing by the pool, and cookouts! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  11/30 , 5+3

Baby is the size of a(n): peppercorn (that was q new one..)

Upcoming Appointments: I had an appointment today for blood work. I go back In 2 weeks for the dating ultrasound. 

How are you feeling?: Tired! And then, so awake...  :|:neutral:  Make up your mind already.

Rants/Raves: I'm annoyed at how long blood test results take to come back. But 2 weeks isn't that far away and it will also be my kid's spring break.

Questions: anyone have a maternity band or support belt they like?

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year?
    Winter. I hate being hot. We used to live in Oregon where it was windy and rainy and so green. We moved to California and it's hot and heavy and dirty   :'(
  • Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 I am constantly worried too. I frequently pay my stomach and ask the little creature "are you sure you're really in there?"  :D My husband probably thinks I've lost it. Thankfully,  he knows better than to comment.
  • @lea-v3 I do the same thing! I’m constantly talking to it! My 2yo nephew was talking to baby yesterday and I cried like a hormonal lunatic! Hahaha! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: going with Nov 27 and 6 weeks even though I know I'm a little behind that. 

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Upcoming Appointments: not until May 3. Still debating calling and changing that... 

How are you feeling?: Mostly really good, I forgot about my more frequent 1st tri headaches and those kick my butt. Trying to stay on top of water! Having a little nausea here and there, but it's way worse when I have headaches. 

Rants/Raves:  it's been a crazy week at work! So glad its my long weekend with Friday off. I have not been as productive at work recently as I need to be! 

Questions: not currently 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year? Spring and Summer. I love when the weather starts warming up after our long winters. Its been in the 40s here which feels really warm! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/26 6 weeks 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Upcoming Appointments: 4/16

How are you feeling?: miserable, nauseas, acid reflux, can’t sleep, uncomfortable, frequent peeing, 

Rants/Raves: I just want to cry. I don’t feel good at all

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year? Spring 
  • @ejoseph16 I am also worried constantly and I feel like it’s getting worse! I’ve been having some pain in my lower right abdomen and now I can’t stop worrying...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/29 / 5 weeks + 6 days

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: April 11th

How are you feeling?: nauseous, restless but not enough to actually be productive lol 

Rants/Raves: My teenagers and really all of my kids are being so good to me lately. The teens have had a rough school year so far but it seems like we're finally seeing the light again.

Questions: None really. Not my first rodeo, but I'd be happy to answer anything!

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year? Fall. Autumn...whatever they call it where you are. I love that it's warm enough to not need super practical jackets, you can still enjoy being outside, I LOOOOOOVE the colors of the changing leaves, and that it becomes so much easier to find black clothing in the stores since that's pretty much all I wear.
  • @macabremom I love fall too! It’s the best!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/27. 6w1D

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea <3

Upcoming Appointments: April 16 and April 29

How are you feeling?: Severe cramps (hard my worst ever cramps today omg!), nausea, tender boobs, fatigue (just want to sleep the whole day esp in addition to the cramps), frequent urgent urination (all the water has to come out just few minutes after I finish drinking), feel I'm gaining weight, feel emotional & just want to cuddle all the time, feel scared that nothing could happen to Bb, can't find a good sleeping position, etc

Rants/Raves: how do some women have 5 kids and above with all these cramping? 😣🤣

Questions: Cramps scare me sometimes esp the severe ones. What can I do to control the pains? Please help a sister <3

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year? Summer
  • Kimbrlyg814Kimbrlyg814 member
    edited April 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 30 or December 1, ~5 weeks +5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday, April 10. I’ve had several blood tests to check HCG and Progesterone and all looks good so far.

How are you feeling?: well, my breasts aren’t tender and haven’t been for almost a week but my RE doctor said symptoms can come and go. Had some spotting today, but doctor isn’t concerned because my labs were so good yesterday. So ready for the ultrasound next week!

Rants/Raves: I feel like I am constantly worrying something is wrong. Last week was lots of cramping and now the cramping is gone! You think I would be happy about it but I am analyzing every symptom!

Questions: anybody else experience spotting?

GTKY: What is your favorite time of the year? Fall!!! Love everything about it!
  • @Kimbrlyg814 I’m with you on the worrying. Some days are better than others but overall I’m a total worry wart. I haven’t had spotting but I was having weird cramps on one side which was worrying me. It seems to have stopped now 🤞🏻 I hope the spotting stops soon!
  • @anyimoore girl... your symptoms just hit me hard! I wouldn’t say my cramps are severe, but they definitely are uncomfortable. But the restless sleep... ugh. Mine just started last night! It was horrible! 
  • Finally have my ultrasound scheduled! April 26 - can’t wait :)
  • Ladies, I was out of town last week and totally could not Bump. I love reading everyone's updates. I am going to keep up! I need to make it a priority!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @ejoseph16  I feel you on that 100%. I cannot relax. I actually just called and changed my appointment to the earliest time they’ll see me (7 weeks) because I feel like emotionally I can’t handle waiting longer haha. So cute your students figured it out (but were talked out of it).

@millpe  OMG to headaches. I never get them in normal life or with my past pregnancies but totally have been the past two weeks. Not fun!

@ash417  OMG acid reflux already? That is NOT fair. I’m sorry. It will get better… the first trimester is THE WORST for feeling all around awful. Hugs!

@greenestacorn  Yes to worrying. I think pain is not a bad thing though. Ligaments moving around…

@anyimoore  So sorry about the cramps. I would just mention it to your doctor. It could  be RLP and your uterus growing, or it could be a cyst that often happens after ovulation/conception (corpus luteum). I’d have to know more what yours feel like. I bet it’ll get better. Stay hydrated though—that truly helps.

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• After 2 weeks of feeling nauseous but honestly kind of wondering if it was maybe in my head... I was actually sick this morning :( I feel a bit better now though so hopefully that lasts all morning :)