1st Trimester

9 weeks and 4 days and spotting red😞

Should I wait for my OB appointment on the 26th and just take it easy or go to the ER?

Re: 9 weeks and 4 days and spotting red😞

• mimismom5 said:
    Should I wait for my OB appointment on the 26th and just take it easy or go to the ER?
    If it is spotting, watch it closely.  If it becomes heavy and starts to fill a pad, call hour doctors after hours line.  They will tell you what to do.
    If you have recently had sex, you may have irritated the cervix.  It could be something, it could be nothing.

The ER is NOT your 1st resource, unless your doctor tells you to go after calling after hours line. 

I dont know how many times I've heard, "I went to the ER and they told me to see my regular doctor" or "I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage."  They are not OBGYN. 

See what happens, if it stops mention it at your appointment. If it continues and its light, call the office Monday morning. If it becomes heavy, call after hours line immediately. 
  • I hope everything works out. The above post is great. Try to relax and call after hours. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope all is ok!! ❤
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I’ve spotted already 3 separate occasions (and have before in my first pregnancy) and everything seems fine so far. 
    As the above post mentions, the cervix can become irritated easily during specific types of activity especially during pregnancy. 
    For me, it was working out and just before, a bowel movement (sorry for the TMI). All times it eventually dissipated and was never heavy. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers