Clara
    Corrine
    Camille

• Loading the player...
  • bbiutmcphbbiutmcph member
    edited March 2019
    double post

• I responded to your tri-board post.

Claire is the only name that is traditional.

• Claire is wonderful.  Kameryn is the total opposite.
  • 21swifey21swifey member
    edited March 2019
    Thank you!! I feel like Reagan and Kameryn are strong names and Claire is a cute name. I should have put strong or traditional, oops 
  • 21swifey said:
    Thank you!! I feel like Reagan and Kameryn are strong names and Claire is a cute name. I should have put strong or traditional, oops 
    I can see how you might read Reagan as “strong” because it is masculine and a president surname. But I think that classic, no-frill female names like Claire sound stronger and definitely more traditional. Claire can be cute on a child but also strong, professional, and mature on a woman.

Kameryn is not strong not traditional to me because it is a misspelling of a male name Cameron. The K reads Kardashian to me and the y seems silly. 
  • Strong names:
    Alexandra
    Genevieve 
    Alexis
    Marideth
    Adrienne 
    Margaret 
    Adele 
    Danielle 
    Erin
    Victoria
    Kelsey
    Vivian
    Natalie 
    Natasha
    Gwendolyn 

• Claire is the only clear choice here. Also if you go with Kameryn, she will forever have to spell her name to everyone since it’s misspelled. 
  • The reason Kameryn is with a K is cus in my husbands culture they use K instead of C on most names. I figured with a Y it’s a little more girly. Thanks for everyone’s input. We have chosen a name :)
  • 21swifey said:
    The reason Kameryn is with a K is cus in my husbands culture they use K instead of C on most names. I figured with a Y it’s a little more girly. Thanks for everyone’s input. We have chosen a name :)
    Putting a "y" in Cameron does NOT make it more girly, if anything, it makes you as a parent look like you are trying to be "kool."  

• 21swifey said:
    The reason Kameryn is with a K is cus in my husbands culture they use K instead of C on most names. I figured with a Y it’s a little more girly. Thanks for everyone’s input. We have chosen a name :)
    Then you could just, oh I dunno, give her an actual girl’s name instead?
  • I’m glad I got you guys all worked up over names. Hope you all have a wonderful life and healthy pregnancy. Glad I never go on these boards normally. 
  • Lol. Happy flounce Happy life.
  • Must be she is naming her kiddo Kameryn.