Options

HDBD 3/27

Humpity Bumpity! Lets see em!

Re: HDBD 3/27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @calliah Team RBF for the win! 
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom Me, too!  It's the worst when you're just trying to get through a grocery shopping trip and you have random strangers talk to you about nothing and everything!  And I can't be mean, so I just stand there and awkwardly try to convey through body language how desperately I need to leave!  People do NOT get body language, I've found.  Haha.
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 OMG yes, I feel that so hard. We are so similar it cracks me up! We need to take Mean Girls lessons together. I can be snarky, but it is not possible for me to be mean and tell people to shut up lol. Especially people who touch my bump! I just want to throat punch them or yell "excuse me! no!" but I don't and just stand there with a painful smile on my face. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom YES.  Exact same unwanted bump touching response here!  I always walk away from these situations with all these amazing ideas of what I should have said and how awesome it would have been, but I CAN'T do it IRL.  We're going to have to hang out on maternity leave (or mat leave, as Workin' Moms puts it)!  Hiking and fro yo with the babies?!
  • Options
    Hahaha. I have rbf and my husband has rff. I thought people were mean all my life and he broke it to me that it's just bc I look mean. Hahaha
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 yesssss! That sounds like an amazing plan!

@nightdreamr13 hahaha that's amazing. My Sr. VP (whom I have known for over 10 years) always seemed like she hated me and then one day she's like "people always say they think I hate them because of my RBF, but I swear it's just my face!" and I died laughing and now we're super close. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom Deal!  I'm looking forward to it already!  I logged LOTS of hiking miles last time around and am looking forward to it again this time!  :)  Yay for Autumn!  
  • Options
    People definitely leave me alone with my RBF but I hate when people always freaking ask if I’m okay or what’s wrong. Dude, it’s just my face. I did like not being touched when I was pregnant with DS. I also hate smal talk. 

I picked the wrong profession though, it’s hard to walk through the halls of the hospital and try to look cheerful. My face just doesn’t do that. I feel like my smiles are fake. And patients watch me while I scan so I try to be cognizant of what my face is doing but it’s hard! Don’t try to read your so Sonographer’s face while their scanning, lol.