TTC After a Loss

March TWW

13»

Re: March TWW

• @SpongeWorthy Yes, I'll definitely test before betas. I'm going to wait until next Friday though.
  • @SpongeWorthy I feel like it’s day by day. Sometimes I’m over it, done trying not into any of this. Other days I’m researching all the options, my poor husband! He probably feels like he’s watching a tennis match and doesn’t know what’s coming next! How are you doing? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @char245 I hear ya.  I feel like my emotions are all over the place.  Even though I was half expecting the CP bc my lines were faint, it’s hit me hard.  We had nice weather yesterday and DH and I went to the zoo, so that helped.  I also scheduled an appt with a naturopathic doc to see if she has any advice on managing my thyroid.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Hi all - new around here and a little late to this TWW but i'm in it. 9 DPO today after two CPs over 11 months. Trying to find the will power to put off testing till Wednesday. In the past 2 CPs I got a BFP at 11DPO but was using internet cheapies so I think I can find out tomorrow morning with a FRER. But i'm nervous and am torturing myself putting it off. I'm not temping because I'm on progesterone and I figure that would give me continued false high temps (right? I'm not very familiar with how that would work). I also got awful news last night about my partner's cousin, she just lost her son at 9 months so just feeling pessimistic and anxious and my heart is breaking for her.

@char245 @SpongeWorthy I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you both.
    @bakerstreetboys That's so great about transferring 3 embryos, feeling hopeful for you! When will you find out if this cycle is successful?
    @ruby696 FX for you that this TWW will bring you happy news. 
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    Personal assistant to one 10 year-old fur baby (cat, pictured).
    Human baby #1 EDD Feb 11, 2020
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
    BFP December 7, 2018 - CP
  • @kaeineurope Welcome!  I'm so sorry about your partner's cousin.  That is just heartbreaking.  Good luck tomorrow with you FRER.
  • @kaeineurope Welcome!  I’m keeping my FX that this is your cycle.  I’m so sorry about your partner’s cousin.  My DS died at 14 months old, so I can relate.  It really is the worst thing you can imagine.  I’ve found healing in talking to others who have gone through it both in person and online.  If you want to send me a PM, I’d be happy to reach out to her and put her in touch with any resources I know.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @kaeineurope welcome and I hope your stay here is short. My heart breaks over your news. I have not been down that horrible road and I'm sure @SpongeWorthy could be much more helpful. But what I have heard from a friend that went through something similar, is that she found so many people scared to talk to her and scared to speak her baby's name after it happened. She said what she need was to talk and cry and speak her daughter's name and have her friends do the same. So as much as it may be hard for you to bring it up, they need to know that their baby will always be remembered