Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 3/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Thursday 3/28

• Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited March 2019
    Good morning everyone!

Month/Cycle: 28/2 AL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all the things 

R/R: After the shit show yesterday, today should be a little slower. I think the weather is finally starting to be nice consistently, so I’ll be happy to have the windows open and fresh air in the house. 

Edit words

CS/Q:
  • Options
    kbrown2385 - I love the very beginning of spring when you feel like "ahhhh we made it!"

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPK's, Ovia, Prenatals, Clomid for generally irregular/long cycles

R/R: I'm getting lunch from a new Chinese place today...I mostly pack leftovers for lunch so getting takeout feels special when I do it. 

CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 enjoy your lunch!
    @kbrown2385 I love being able to open up the windows, I am making dh put screen doors on this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 27/4 A/L

CD: 10ish

WAYDTGKU:  hio, temping , opks

R/R:  last day of the work week for me!  And tomorrow I am getting lunch with my bff.

CS/Q:
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited March 2019
    @whitealbum29 enjoy lunch today! It’s nice to treat yourself sometimes.

@holly321 Hopefully the day goes quickly for you! Love the 4 day work weeks! 

Edit words
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 what is your go-to chinese order?? 
    @holly321 hooray! enjoy your day off tomorrow :) 
    @kbrown2385 I can't wait to do the same tomorrow - fresh air throughout the house makes me feel alive again after winter lol

Month/Cycle: 9/1 AL

CD: benched - but who tf knows anyway?

WAYDTGKU: my fancy femometer comes today - so temping tmrw! 

R/R: I'm feeling good - working out, pants are starting to fit again, eating better - but damn my acne still sucks,  things my hormones are whacked. 

CS/Q: nah 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @marebear15 oh man - creepy internet hugs to you. I just read through and got caught up. I'm so sorry!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 12  (all 12!)

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK, Ubiquinol

R/R: 1 more week until my H's surgery. We are excited. We hope this is the solution.

CS/Q: temps went back to normal today. I don't know why it was so elevated. I should record more "specifics" and see if this is related.

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @chichiphin - Thank you. I've been thinking and praying for you often too.

@MrsVP614 - It's always nice when you have an amazing piece just sitting in your closet and you finally get to wear it again!! Come on FF!

@brookert615 - I love those breaks in the middle of a beautiful day. I hope you get to have a few walks in the midst of your crazy day.

@rikiteacup - FX for YH surgery upcoming!
  • Options
    @rikiteacup Maybe you need to play 12's on the lottery today! FX that the surgery the solution!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I open my windows even if it's -10 outside. 5 mins is all that is needed to get some fresh air  :D

@whitealbum29 enjoy your lunch!

@holly321 woohoo! Enjoy your "Friday".

@chichiphin that damn acne! I still get a zit here and there, especially during peak hormone days. I have a friend who asks me why I have them. I don't know, genes and hormones are different for everybody?!

@marebear15 these relaxed evenings are so important. I am glad you are doing it.  

@MrsVP614 Isn't it nice to have a "new" wardrobe? This is what I am most looking forward when I lose weight.

@brookert615 don't think about work, go walk! ;)
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @kbrown2385 So happy the weather is getting nicer! Glad you get to enjoy it today. :)
    @whitealbum29 Yes girl! Treat yo self! Chinese food sounds great.
    @holly321 Woohoo for last day of the work week! I hope you have a great lunch tomorrow with you friend.
    @chichiphin I remember being lied to about how I wouldn't get acne as an adult. Hormones can really suck. Glad you're starting to feel better though!
    @marebear15 I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I hope that you're able to find some things to take your mind off of it and de-stress as much as possible. I get the want to thoroughly research everything you can but a lot of times google can really add to the anxiety. Sending you hugs <3
    @Mrsvp614 That's awesome about your blouse fitting! <3
    @brookert615 I hope you feel better soon from your cold.
    @rikiteacup Prayers and positive vibes sent to you and YH for the upcoming surgery. I hope this surgery is the solution for you guys!

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: IUI #2, Letrozole

R/R: Not much to say today. I'm excited that it's almost the weekend.

CS/Q: nope.
  • Options
    @holly321 - ooh a long weekend, have fun!

@chichiphin - Glad you are feeling good today! I'm usually not adventurous and just get orange chicken or chicken with broccoli...but this place is different with a small menu and not a lot of the usual stuff. They have Tian Shui noodles which I think are noodles with a bunch of chiles? I'm in a noodle mood!

@marebear15 - Oh no, I read your post last night and then saw the update in TFAS...so sorry things are rough for your family right now. I hope there are some good answers soon and you can all breathe a sigh of relief!!

@MrsVP614 - yay on getting to wear favorite clothes again! Just in time for spring too

@brookert615 - Ugh sorry for the annoying confusion re: your chart and temps!

@rikiteacup - I'm newish and I think not caught up on your H's surgery but I hope it goes well and has good results for you! :)

• Options
    @littleredm Hope you get to enjoy your weekend!
    TW
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 that's great about fitting in to your blouse! wahoo for making changes :) 
    @brookert615 hope you can make it to the gym and get outside today - it's gorgeous here too!
    @rikiteacup keeping you and YH in my thoughts this upcoming week. hoping it is what you guys need and it goes well
    @littleredm I'm starting to realize I was lied to a lot about things like this. Acne as an adult. The ease of getting pregnant or lack thereof. All things women's health related lol

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin It's a little pricey but I love Aveda's Outer Peace pads that have saw palmetto for breakouts...I'm always impressed that they really do get rid of zits overnight or at least make them a lot smaller right away and then get rid of them the next day. So agree about all the things we were lied to about! Okay so basically from what I understand, it's super easy to get pregnant at any time of the month if you *don't* want to, but if you do you've got 5 days??
  • Options
    Morning everyone, will be back later for tags! 

Month/Cycle: 10/6/3 AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: So many things

R/R: So many of these too haha. Rant: Got a pedi yesterday, told her I wanted no polish (since I’m avoiding chemicals)—just a good scrub & massage & buff the nails so they shine. My bill was $50! They charged $15 extra for the massage and $5 extra for buff. Rave: My natural toes look so purty! And getting a haircut today so yay for self-care. 

CS/Q: FF is confused. I got a yellow light today for the first time ever (after just posting in March Randoms about how I’ve never gotten a yellow light) hahaha. Ummm no FF, the chance to get KU this cycle is clearly long gone. 

• Options
    @keikilove Ah that's so crazy they charged you so much! Are you getting anything fun done to your hair? 
    TW
  • Options
    Well, I missed this entire day on TB. @brookert615 Inspired by @chichiphin with all the Real Housewives/Wig gifs, I was going for something very long, layered & fabulous. We shall see how it turned out when I wake up tomorrow. (It’s never accurate right after the salon hahaha). Thanks for asking!