September 2019 Moms
Options

New Mommy, Looking forward to meeting you!!

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be here! My name is Kelly, I am 32 years old,  and from Connecticut.  I joined The Bump about 6 weeks ago and now that I am settled in I wanted to make my first post.

Today I am 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my 1st,  officially in my 2nd trimester. My first trimester I have to say was great. I was very lucky in the fact that I did not get sick. I had extreme nausea and fatigue and my midwife prescribed me b6 to take 3x a day.  It really worked! With that and tums it leveled things out to make it doable. Week 6 was our first ultrasound, we found out at that time I was 6 weeks and 4 days with a heartbeat of 148. At my 10wk mark we did the cell free DNA blood tests with the gender check, we are having a BOY! ☺ At week 11 we heard his heartbeat for the first time, it was 160. My due date is September 20th. 

I am looking forward to getting to know some of my September mommy to bes!!

Re: New Mommy, Looking forward to meeting you!!

• Options
    septoctkidsseptoctkids member
    edited March 2019
    Hello there Kelly. Glad you’re excited to be here. While many of us have been posting a while and lots of new comers too, it’s still important to read the “READ FIRST” thread that is pinned near the top. You’ll see in that thread that this post would be much better off in the intro thread. See you around!