Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 3/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 3/25

• inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited March 2019
    @chichiphin I hope you get some good results! How soon will you find out?

Month/Cycle: 21/20

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV, temping, HIO, WFAF to start IVF

R/R: I once again had things I wanted to accomplish this weekend but *TW* it was worth it because I got to see my niece for the first time yesterday and now I'm like yep, definitely want a baby *end TW*. Putting clean clothes away will have to be done today.

CS/Q: not real exciting at the moment

ETA: ok I just took my OPK this morning and I'm like WTF how is this positive already - I'm not on letrozole! I almost wish we had a thread for OPKs because I'm almost in disbelief. Come to think of it though.... I know I O'ed on my right side last month so it should be on the left this month and for my IUI back in January, there was already a larger follicle on the left so perhaps I'm O'ing earlier this cycle than usual because it was being somewhat affected last month when I did letrozole (aka it started off a little large to begin with)? 

ETA (again): lol now that I've updated FF.... Who has ever gotten CHs before actual O???

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23, I have never seen that!  I have no thoughts.   And be happy and proud that at least the clothes are clean.  That’s a step in the right direction.
  • @chichiphin I’m glad you had such a nice weekend! 

@holly321 hope you start feeling better soon and this week is over quickly!

@inthewoods23 glad you had a nice weekend. Sometimes it’s nice to just push the chores aside and relax a little.

Month/Cycle: 28/2 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: metformin, ww, low carb, ubiquinol, vit c,d,e, pnv, more stuff I can’t remember

R/R: surprisingly having a really good time with the in-laws. Tw* My niece and nephew had never seen the ocean before, so yesterday we went to the beach...and it was freezing. They had a blast though so it was worth it. End tw*

CS/Q:
  • @inthewoods23 yay clean clothes! My room is a disaster!

@holly321 sorry about the migraine! 

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OvuSense temping, PNV, Maca, opks, fertiliTEA 

R/R: I want to take us off the bench but DH is iffy, so I’m just going to let him know before we DTD in my FW and let him decide from there🤷🏼‍♀️. So, not technically off the bench, but not on either. 

CS/Q: just one little dot. Not much to see. 
  • @inthewoods23 interesting - perhaps the letrozole gave some of your little follies a push. They quoted up to 4 weeks for results, so I have april 10 marked on my calendar. 
    @holly321 I'm so sorry for the migraine and rough start to the week. I hope your OBGYN appointment ends up being a good appointment thought. 4 weeks from procedure - so april 10.
     @kbrown2385 glad you had a good time with your in-laws :) that is always a victory in my eyes ha
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @holly321 so sorry for the migraine! My DH gets them from time to time and they definitely knock him out for at least 4 hours before he's feeling even a little better to not be hiding in the dark. I can't imagine how it feels!

@kbrown2385 that's awesome that your niece and nephew had such a good time at the beach! And that your time with the ILs was good!

@marebear15 I was completely fine meeting my niece! I held her for a good 2-3 hours (she slept the whole time) in a recliner and I felt so comfortable with her so I'm like, yes I'm definitely ready to be a mom!

@chichiphin I hope the 10th comes quickly for you! And I really hope you get some good news. Otherwise you will have to do IVF so you can test the embyros right?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @marebear15 tbh before I went to the gym on saturday I started inexplicably crying while eating my eggs, so I get it. I'm glad YH is stepping up his health game on his own. FWIW, my RE said it takes about 3 mo for sperm to cycle out, so fx it works for you guys!

@inthewoods23 yep. straight to IVF + PGD if either one of us is a carrier. I have an RE consult booked already for april 19, so we can game plan either way. 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin:  I agree with others - glad to see you're feeling a little more normal - but it's okay if you still have down times, too.  We're here for both.

@holly321:  Ugh - sorry about the migraine.  

@marebear15:  love that hubby is pitching in.  That's awesome.  

@inthewoods23:  glad meeting her went so well! And, yeah, I'm with you on maybe Letrozole "encouraging" your other follies?  

Month/Cycle:  10/8

CD:  11

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, OPK, letrozole

R/R:  Was silent this weekend because I spent almost the entire weekend at our church consignment sale.  It went awesome, but I'm exhausted today from all the running around this weekend.  

CS/Q:  Temped for the first time this morning (meant to restart a few days ago, but honestly just kept forgetting) - hopefully will be able to get enough dots in to still confirm O!  (Without letrozole I used to O around CD21-22, if at all, but last cycle I O'ed on day 15 with letrozole).  So far, nothing exciting to see here.

• @chichiphin good that you'll be able to get a game plan together soon! I'lI be rooting for good results!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @chichiphin I was in "WTO limbo" for awhile last cycle, & everyone was very kind.

@inthewoods23 Something I remember from reading TCOYF: We don't necessarily switch sides when we ovulate, that is a myth! But you very well could have done it from one side last month and the other this side, it's just not For Sure Every Other.

@holly321 laughing/crying at the "personal record" comment & oh so understanding the "looking forward to/dreading" of that visit. 

@marebear15 Glad YH is feeling like he wants to contribute to the process! It really is half their responsibility.

@lcking82 I feel like even though AF is usu. less than a week long, by that time I've also already forgot about temping. Glad you enjoyed yourself at the consignment fair, but it's understandable yr exhausted!

Month/Cycle: 6/5/2AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, maca, RLT, FF, BBT, CM, OPK, 

R/R: I have my first counseling appt at school today! I hope it is good, but I'm nervous. I have a million rants about how it's my bday week & I'm turning 35 & going to a conference over what's likely my FW & just not feeling it even though I'm normally the birthday queen the whole month of March, but I'll leave it all at that.

CS/Q: Calendar is still saying FW/predicted O is diff than the chart is saying predicted O is & I need to do some reading up on FF why that is. Is one based on the prev. cycle and the other on lifetime? That would make sense, but only if that was common knowledge... I know, I know, I know, that every cycle is different & I just have to monitor all the things, though, don't worry--it's just, the inconsistency annoys me.

• Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK, Ubiquinol

R/R: First spring weekend! I went into deep cleaning mode. I removed the mattress and box spring and took care of all the dust and hairs under the bed, near the baseboard... There was a lot! I also installed blinds in the guest bedroom. There used to be some cheap cotton curtains (light green) and they looked so ugly. They were discolored by the sun. I've been wanting to replace them for years. Now it looks clean and modern.

CS/Q: just waiting for my FW. Last attempt before my H's surgery. Our hopes aren't too high this cycle but you never know.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @chichiphin sorry to see you here  <3 You're in good company!

@inthewoods23 how do you know you're going to O on the left side this cycle? It is possible to ovulate from the same side the following cycle. Our ovaries don't alternate O day perfectly. 

@holly321 Hope you have a good OBGYN app. I need to schedule one... 

@kbrown2385 Glad you had a nice weekend with the ILs! Seeing the ocean for the first time is always magical.

@madcouplewithabox hope you can enjoy your FW this cycle. 

@marebear15 I hope you get some answers soon. Male testing is much easier. Plus they don't have to wait certain days. They can do it anytime.

@lcking82 you'll be able to pinpoint O with your temps. CD11 isn't too late if you never O before CD15.

@kagesstarshroom happy birthday week! For me, FF is the most accurate because of all the info I enter (temps, OPK results, CM...). I used Clue in the past. I still enter the 1st day of my cycle in there and OPK results. Both apps now agree for O day.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup I guess I am just assuming since my IUIs showed the large follicle on the right, then left, then right side. So if that pattern continues I would O on my left this month.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @lcking82 - I have in the past started temping super late into my cycle, but always managed to see the jump. Busy weekends are fun, but exhausting. Glad you had a productive one!

@rikiteacup - Deep cleans are amazing to your house and your mood. It's exhilarating to see the change!
  • @marebear15 I think that is what I might be hoping for. I truly don’t think it will work this go around and he doesn’t either. He’s just worried about if it does and is not being fully prepared. I just the crazy woman who doesn’t want to “waste” another month of trying.
    That is so awesome your DH is taking that initiative with the supplements!! 

@rikiteacup I am so impressed by your spring cleaning. I have sooo much in my house that needs that deep clean, but I can’t even get it organized lol

@kagesstarshroom FX your FW lands where you want it too!
  • @marebear15 glad you had a good weekend! That’s nice of dh to put some effort in to the whole ttc thing as well. 

@lcking82 glad you had a good time with the consignment sale! It’s nice to be exhausted from something you enjoyed!

@rikiteacup I’m so ready to start spring cleaning! Once the in-laws leave I’ll be tearing the house apart! 

• @chichiphin - That's awesome! If they come back negative for anything, will you be off the bench this cycle or still take it off?
  • @marebear15 if they come back negative, I’ll be off the bench the cycle after my first real AF, so hopefully in like 2-4 weeks at this point??
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin fantastic! A much better wait 😀
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @holly321 Ugh sorry about the migraine! Hope you're feeling less drained now!

@marebear15 That's nice to hear about your DH participating! It can feel like all the work is on us and it can be so overwhelming. It sounds like a good idea for you to get to have a bit of a break for a cycle. Your sushi triple date sounds fun!

@kagesstarshroom Happy bday week! I turned 35 a couple weeks ago and definitely had some feelings about it (I like to tell myself I'm turning a year older than I actually am in the days/weeks leading up to it if that helps haha). Conference over possible FW SUCKS! Hopefully it won't take up the whole time! Hope your counseling appt goes well!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Ovia app, prenatals, OPK's, 2nd round of Clomid starting this week (for irregular/long cycles). Considering temping again after AF (I stopped after a few months in January, just felt like I was overanalyzing things and getting no real answers...but now that I have the OPK routine figured out might try again.)

R/R: Had a nice weekend away visiting friends and wasn't too disappointed when AF showed up Saturday night...I expected it but did let myself get a litttttle excited during the day Saturday and was thinking "Wow I've definitely felt 100% like my period is coming for about a week but maybe I'm completely misreading these symptoms that I recognize from 20+ years of having a period and it's actually BFP symptoms!!" Yeah, no.  :D 

CS/Q: nope