November 2019 Moms

First time Moms

2»

Re: First time Moms

• @ejoseph16 We’re not finding out either! And if we do, I’m not telling anyone! I just really don’t want to be bombarded with all the stereotypical pink or blue baby stuff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I think we are going to find out the sex with the blood test, but we will reveal the sex at our baby shower down the road (That way no just pink or just blue) and it's a fun thing for everyone there!
  • @MrsAmandaTollison What a sweet post! Thank you!
  • lw11lw11 member
    Hey ladies!!! Just hit 6 weeks yesterday. How are you all feeling? I am unsure if we will find out what we are having. We are on the fence. I see the draw of both options! 
    🌈☀️🦄💃🏻💕
  • I've been feeling OK, as long as I eat something every 2 hours.  Otherwise I get queasy.  I hit week 8 today and my first OB appointment is on Thursday!  I cannot wait! :smiley:
  • Feeling ok. Started with nausea today. I’m hopeful that that’s as far as it goes even though sick means good things. Ugh. Crackers and water are a blessing, right?! 
  • Hello everyone. First time mom here and first pregnancy as well! I am 35 and DH is 33, and we live in Vancouver BC Canada. I am currently 6 weeks based on my LMP. My EDD is Nov20. Super excited and anxious!
  • We want to find out the sex of the baby just because I know my curiosity won’t be able to hold out. 
  • Hi!  I’m a FTM at 42 (will be 43 when baby comes).   We have been trying to conceive for almost 4 yrs, and didn’t think it wasn’t going to happen for us.  Our 6th FET seems to have taken so far - I’m 9 wks 2 days, due on 11/2.  I’m high risk for a lot of reasons, not least my age, so I’ve been getting a lot of scans.   Nervous every day but trying to enjoy being pregnant.  Can’t  think about the baby actually being here yet!  
    We do know the sex but it was by accident.  I would have preferred not to know but we saw the form with the embryo sex! 
  • fmar8fmar8 member
    We don’t plan on finding out. Well I don’t want to at least.. my fiancé would probably find out but he also doesn’t think I’ll be able to hold out when they can finally tell me what baby is.. My entire family thinks I’m weird for not wanting to find out. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • darmargrayohdarmargrayoh member
    edited April 2019
    Hi everyone! First time mom here! My husband and I are both 32 years old. We’ve been married for 6 years but together for 13. I’m 7 + 1 today and so anxious for my ultrasound which isn’t until 04/19. I don’t have any morning sickness. Just have sore breasts and nipples, and feeling lethargic and slothlike. Over all I’m feeling kinda normal. It makes me worry that there’s something wrong with me. So much so I took a pregnancy test this morning! 🙄 It was positive in a matter of seconds. I really need this ultrasound to calm my paranoia. 

• @darmargrayoh I feel the same way! I have sore boobs and very mild random cramping every once in a while. I’m starting to get very slight nausea every once in a while, but nothing noteworthy. It scares the hell out of me even though I know not everyone gets morning sickness. My appointment is next Thursday. I get more and more anxious every day! I’m dying at you taking a test! I think about it all the time. Thankfully I don’t have any at home! Lol
  • @ejoseph16 - I am comforted by the fact you are feeling the same as me! And yes, it was pretty absurd of me to take that pregnancy test lol but I couldn’t stop myself! 🤣 

Good luck at your appointment! 
  • @darmargrayoh At 7+2 I was complaining that I wasn’t having any morning sickness. At 7+3 I threw up on my living room floor and basically haven’t stopped for a week. It’ll come. Enjoy the blissful time you’re in right now. Because it’s coming!
  • Today I really started feeling like 100% garbage! Holy moly! Exhausted beyond belief, felt like the worst flu I’ve ever had... and it has just barely gotten better. 😩 hello, week 7! 
  • @megmac2010 I’m 8+1 today and still no morning sickness! Maybe I’m just one of those women that doesn’t get it! 👍🏼 My first ultrasound is tomorrow! 
  • @darmargrayoh I hope so, for your sake! I’m 9+1 today and I feel like mine is starting to settle down (only sick at night now). It’s pretty miserable, so if you can avoid it, good on you!
  • mhavel1mhavel1 member
    edited April 2019
    I'm 8+6 today and had a GREAT day yesterday! Virtually no nausea and an actual appetite. I thought the worst was behind me! Then I woke up this morning dry heaving for 15 mins 😂 FX for you @darmargrayoh! Hopefully it's the beginning of the end for us, @megmac2010
  • First-timer, I'm 41 now but will be 42 when the baby comes.  Still taking things day-by-day, it's been a long journey/struggle to get here ... trying to enjoy it when I can :smile:

@natehk, I hear you about finding out the sex by accident.  We had PGS screening and not only does the result tell you if the embryo is genetically normal, it also tells you M or F.  One of my close friends was shocked when I told her I knew it was a boy ... normally you don't know this at 8 weeks along!
  • Hi, Late to the party. but I've posted in several today.  I have a 12 week CVS tomorrow. My EDD for our rainbow baby is 03 NOV and I am 38. My question...does it feel like gravity is pulling extra hard on anyone else's breasts?
  • @soldierblessing yes to the boobs question! I was a runner before pregnancy, but I can’t anymore. The exhaustion is real, but even more so is how bad it hurts when my boobs bounce during running. It is horrible!