October 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms 3/18

12346»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/18

• I got back on Facebook today after a two-week mental health hiatus, and the very first post was my late husband's brother posting about the birth of his first child earlier this week. Every little thing that brings up memories of my first husband stirs up a lot of feels. My husband now is the love of my life, I can tell, but every time I'm taken back to that other family, I'm flooded with so many thoughts and feelings. We were together over seven years and married twenty days shy of two years when he died in December 2015.

This isn't a sympathy post, just simply a random feeling that pops up every so often for me.
    DD 10/2019
  • @meagan-t I’m sorry, I can’t even imagine how difficult that must be for you.  ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • @melanier26 that’s so scary! Is there anything you can do in the short term to make you feel more safe at home? We use Ring cameras + door bell and I love it. The neighbors feature is helpful too - people that also have ring post about odd activity in the area. 

@meagan-t That must be so hard. Do you still have contact with his family? Sending you love. 💜
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• @geminigirl16 I broke out my maternity pants yesterday, tired of having to unbutton when I eat. This is also pregnancy 4(only 2 this far though) for me so I think my uterus was like I know what’s going on here lol. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @meagan-t I’m so sorry that’s still tough and add I’m pregnancy hormones. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @PenelopeSnuz77 I bought a Snuggle last weekend because I'm a stomach sleeper and the last few months, sleeping on my stomach has given me terrible neck pain, with some numbness in my hand. So I've been trying to sleep on my side and I hate it. So uncomfortable. The snuggle has helped some, figured I might as well get used to it since that's the only way I can sleep pretty soon. 
    @jenferlee82 Last pregnancy I get a pedicure at least once a month. The leg/foot massage is my favorite!! I just don't have time or money for that right now, unfortunately. Gonna try to get one soon though. It's so relaxing.
    @melanier26 I'm so sorry you're in that position. I hope you can find a good solution for you and your family.
  • @Meagan-t sending hugs. Memories can be hard.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @melanier26 I'm so sorry 💚 we had a break in a few years ago (they took nothing, not even the cash from the counter) and then they returned a few weeks later while I was home. It's so unsettling not feeling safe in your own home and I don't wish it upon anyone 😔