Maine Babies

Any Maine Moms Out There?

Hello! I’m Nadine. My DH and I are expecting our first LO. I’m 26 and the first in my friend group to get married and to get pregnant. Some times it can feel super isolating. No one seems to understand what I’m going through. They don’t really want to hang out because I can’t drink lol. So I was thinking that it would be nice to talk to some other Moms on here. 

Re: Any Maine Moms Out There?

• Hey! Fellow Maine Mom here. Expecting our first in early March 2019. I’m sorry you feel isolated but there are always lots of people on here to talk to (although the Maine moms page seems a little slow 😅) anytime you need to take I am here. When Is your EDD? 
  • I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. I'm in the middle of my friends circle, they either had kids 5 years ago or aren't having kids yet. So I get what you mean.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi fellow maine moms I'm not due until July 2nd. Very newly pregnant had my 1st ultrasound.
  • Hey ladies! I’m due 2/9 with my second. There are a few good local fb groups for anyone interested. Anyone else in the Midcoast area?
  • New mom to be. Due 8/13, induction at 38 weeks due to lupus anticoagulant syndrome. 
    Found out last week we are having a boy. My SO and I have a 5 year old son already, but we are all super happy to be having another boy to even out the playing field!!!