November 2019 Moms

March Symptoms??

Re: March Symptoms??

• Holy symptoms, Batman.  
    6 weeks 1 day here.  EXHAUSTED. Nauseous unless I have little snacks.  Going to need to stock the snack drawer at work. Already having my sweets cravings again.  I never had a sweet tooth, until I was pregnant the first time.  It went away, and now it's back.  I am finding myself digging for candy in the afternoon.  
  • @alwayseloquent
    I am so glad to hear that you're having uterine stretching too!  I thought I was nuts because I figured it couldn't be round ligament pain already, but I DEFINITELY feel it.  It feels like a muscle spasm or really sore muscle.  

(to be clear, I'm not happy you are in pain, just happy I'm not crazy).  Hoping you get some relief soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not much here at 4w2d. Some mild bloating and somewhat emotional, but nothing crazy. A few days ago I had some fleeting waves of nausea in the morning, but it passed quickly. I definitely had sore boobs with all my other pregnancies at this point, and I don’t now so that’s a little weird. 
    I’m 5w2d and don’t have many symptoms either, except extreme thirst. Had extremely sore boobs with my others but not now. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although I do have the flu—not fun. I want to be glad I don’t have any symptoms, but it’s also reassuring when you do. 
  • @amyjay23 I'm having the stretching pain as well. I feel like a did a really good ab workout and have the next day soreness from it, except it's down low where my uterus is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tired... so flipping tired... more tired than with any other pregnancy...😴
  • @amyjay23 You're not alone! (And I totally get what you were saying, no worries!) I get little twinges now and then, more so when I move. I just woke up from a nap a few hours ago (thank you first trimester fatigue...) and stretched and boy did it feel like I pulled a lower abdominal muscle.
  • I felt like I had some queasiness that was just barely enough for me to notice yesterday. It was like it was running in the background like background noise. So I feel like my MS will likely kick in full gear next week. 
  • A new one! Every time I get a new symptom I squeal with excitement.

I’m always starving, but when I sit down to eat I get full really quickly and can’t eat more than a few bites. I’m a snacking machine with tons of emergency treats in my purse at all times. 
  • kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited March 2019
    @emeraldcity1214 I hope it stays just in the background for a while longer before coming out in full force!

@megmac2010 snacking is the way to go! 

So I’ve been really gassy basically since week 4, but this past week... oh my god the smell! It’s awful! I think it’s because of my diet because I can’t eat as many vegetables or protein sources as normal, maybe? But it’s bad, really bad. 
  • okay so the nausea was no joke last night  Worst I've had so far. All I wanted to do was throw up but couldn't. Felt like it was stuck in my chest. DH came out of the shower and I was curled up on the couch. When he asked how I was feeling, I broke down in tears (there's symptom #2 - emotional wreck!). Bless him for just sitting there stroking my head and telling me I was going to be okay. Then he came back with saltines and ginger pills. Felt better by the time I went to sleep. Talked to my doc this morning at our US appt and she is going to prescribe meds to help. BTW heard the heartbeat for the first time today - so totally worth it!
  • anyones symptoms let up ? i am 6w6d today and I was full blown nausea fatigue food aversions etc etc all last week and since sunday night my symptoms have seem to be fading.....i just need some hope i'm getting really worried....
  • @aejonesrn actually the exact same thing happened to me. From I believe 5w6d to 6w3d I was so nauseous I could barely even drink water. It let up for about 4 days to just a general background nausea but then the past two days it’s increased again (though not as bad as it was, yet...)
  • It is normal for symptoms to come and go. Enjoy the break because they will be back with a vengeance. 
  • I have days that are worse than others. At 7w today and nausea has kicked in over the past several days. I'm trying a few adjustments and bought some different food options that sound good to me. I'm drinking more water, eating smaller amounts more often, taking my prenatal with food, chewing gum if starts to hit, and it seems a little better. But then again, there have been days where I did everything ''wrong" and felt fine. Just riding the wave for now! Exercise really does seem to help, especially outside with fresh air!
  • So. Much. Nausea.

thats all I have energy to say
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @emeraldcity1214 the exact same thing happened to me today - I am exactly 6 weeks now. I felt a little "off" and had a niggling hint of nausea, just enough for me to wonder, but not much more than that. We will see what comes in the next few days!
  • Thanks ladies! TW loss mentioned....I just get so nervous since having a mc that I really read into every little symptom...hard not too! TW end. 
  • I’m 7 weeks today and no morning sickness thankfully. Just sore boobs, fatigue, loss of appetite and constipation. 
  • @alwayseloquent I'm having another wave right now. Last time I had my worst nausea and vomiting at night which I found weird. It would literally wake me from my sleep and I would hug the toilet for awhile. I'm really hoping it isn't that bad again. 

• New symptoms this week...excessive thirst! Seriously can easily drink my 100 ounces every day. Also, sore boobs have started to kick in. And hello baby brain!! I have been such an airhead! Lol
  • @gapmom2019 I had a moment like this last night. I was rinsing off my toothbrush after brushing my teeth and just kept the faucet running as I walked away. My husband was like, “uhh, did you forget something?”

I’ve had really vivid and strange dreams the last week, too. 
  • @gapmom2019 I was the same way at first! I constantly felt super parched. It has mostly gone away though except at night. 

• @emeraldcity1214 Same here with night nausea, I only get it at night / near the end of the day which makes sleeping super fun haha.

For me its just exhaustion...and also very weird and random my teeth last week were so sore. That's actually how I realized I was pregnant since i had very sore gums and I remember this from the first time
  • @aejonesrn

Mine come and go!  I definitely have days and sometimes even hours that feel bad, then I feel totally normal the next day.  Sending you lots of good thoughts!
  • The fatigue is kicking my butt. I had all these plans for my kids this afternoon and now I feel like I can barely move. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I feel you! I’m totally wiped all the time. I really wanted to go to a panel tonight but I’m afraid I’ll fall asleep in my seat at 7:00pm 
  • I've had mild nausea in the morning a few times this week, but it's always gone away. But the morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks this afternoon and hasn't let up. It's strange comfort.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I’m always hungry but then I can only eat a few bites before feeling hella full. 😭 I’m so hungry all over again after eating an hour ago. I’m running out of snack options. All I want to eat is prosciutto. #preggoprobs
  • Breasts feel fuller, slight nausea, burping/hiccuping, light headed, super hot at times, gagging on my toothbrush, acid reflux, increased sense of smell, easily irritated, hard to fall asleep at night, peeing all. the. time.
  • Omg @perfectoops gagging everytime I take my prenatals 😂 it's the worst.  And yes. Peeing ALL THE TIME!!!!
  • I'm either having diarrhea or I'm so constipated I can't poop. It can happen all in the same day too. This is so much fun. 
  • All of the symptoms I was having went away for a few days and I was (irrationally) upset. Then yesterday I had to take a nap at my desk in the afternoon and now I’m constipated! 

Ive had a real buffet of symptoms and I couldn’t be happier! It feels so real!
  • @swedishmeatball same! I gag every time I take my vitamins! And I’m taking 4 pills right now so I’m dying 
  • @megmac2010 same here...my symptoms are slowing creeping back....but i can definitely relate to the irrational emotions surrounding it, what a roller coaster! 

@emeraldcity1214 YES! this is me too! I was constipated for weeks and now I'm dealing with diarrhea ugh  :/ it's been immediately after waking up in the morning....thinking my prenatal might have some stool softener in it...I guess some do..
  • @aejonesrn
    @emeraldcity1214

I've been dealing with constipation and then diahrea as well. Been having the diahrea in the a.m as well. I’m used to having these problems though. I’ve always had GI issues so this is nothing new to me. Not fun though. 

Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• edited March 2019
    Nausea in the morning is the worst because you know you have to eat to feel better but you don't want anything. I just want to sleep 😴
    Crackers are too dry first thing in the morning!
  • I have been lightheaded all day and feeling slightly dizzy. My poor husband is home and keeps asking me what I need him to do to help me. At least now when I lay down to watch TV during nap time I won't feel guilty 😂
  • @emeraldcity1214
    @aejonesrn
    @xilovemybabiesx

I'm in the same boat! My stomach has been all over the place. What freaks me out though is that it's the exact same sensation I used to have right before I got AF...gurgly tummy and loose BMs. I think my GI system just does not deal well with hormone surges. 
  • mczzi7788mczzi7788 member
    edited March 2019
    @swedishmeatball....so excited for you. Wishing you the best. Keep good thoughts. Mine is just 10 days away. 

• Does anyone get bad headaches?? Any tips that don’t involve drinking water and Tylenol?? Doesn’t seem to work for me. 

I’ve had a headache since yesterday morning. It’s less intense today but still painful 😢