September 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC & UO 3/22

Figured I'd lump Unpopular Opinion in with the FFFC today since I'd like to learn more about everyone! Spill it, ladies!

Image result for flame free confession gif
*TW*
Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
Married 8/16/13
BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

Re: FFFC &amp; UO 3/22

• Options
    Mine is kind of a FFFC/UO hybrid. I have an unhealthy love of the Ocean's movies. Specifically Ocean's 8. I've watched it soooo many times and three times this week alone lol. It's just fun and I love heist movies. JUDGE AWAY! hahaha
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    I don’t get the Oprah hype. 

I mean, I don’t have anything against her and there’s plenty that she’s done that I do like and appreciate but I don’t have her on some demigod pedistal that seems to be common. 

Same goes for Beyoncé. 

Also I’ve never seen The Notebook and never plan on doing so intentionally. Just doesn’t seem like my jam. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like reality TV or AGT-type shows.  I hate them, actually.  
  • Options
    @LilyASF42 I agree with Oprah and Beyonce. Both are strong powerful women which I dig, but I don't think of them as an idol or anything like that. 

Oh man, The Notebook wrecked me. So hard. I still remember the first time I saw it (when I was in HS) and I had to stop halfway through to go pick my brother and his friends up and had already been crying and all of them were like "uhhh...are you ok?" and then at the end I went downstairs and my brother hugged me while I sobbed so hard lol. It's a beautiful story, but I can see it not being everyone's jam. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @mamaber2204 I enjoy some reality TV. Mostly only The Bachelor (and other Bachelor franchise shows). I can't get into the Real Housewives and all that. I used to love So You Think You Can Dance, but wasn't a fan of all the other talent type shows. 

Oh, I guess another FFFC is that I do love Are You The One. It is by far one of the most shit showiest reality shows and I cannot look away. It's on MTV and the premise is 22 single 20-somethings move into a house and have to try to figure out who their perfect match is. If they can figure it out, they win a million dollars. I love all of its trashy glory. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @zuuls_mom Haha, AYTO sounds entertaining!  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 it's seriously amazing. They're basically just drunk and fighting about strategy the whole time. It's so ridiculous. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    Ok, so I haven't watched a regular TV show since DS was born... So almost 4 years. That includes, cable and Netflix. We decided to pull the cord. Now we do watch YouTube feeds once in a while. I think maybe I've seen two free Amazon movies. Now when people are talking about stuff I'm so out of the loop. I do miss me some Game of Thrones.
  • Options
    @janat1717 And there's a new season coming out soooo soon!  Dum dum duh duh dum dum...
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom aw!  What a good brother!

i mean, I like a good crying movie now and again but just something about that one just really doesn’t call to me lol I have no idea. 

Im also like one of my only friends that didn’t cry at the beginning of Up lol. But you can easily find me crying over sappy commercials. I make no sense. 
  • Options
    @LilyASF42 OMG the beginning of Up.  Even thinking about it makes me tear up and I am not a crier.  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 lol See???!?  Clearly I have no heart 😂

However, My Girl, the funeral scene? Gets me every time. And I haven’t seen it since becoming a mom. I’m pretty sure if I was to watch that now I’d melt into a puddle of tears and snot right in the middle of my living room.  Hell, just typing this I can feel water welling in my eyes!
  • Options
    @LilyASF42 see, you have a heart! That scene is gut wrenching. 

I am a total cry baby and cry at everything. Except when I got proposed to. Didn't cry at all, but I did sweat profusely. H still won't let me live that down. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @zuuls_mom oooh maybe we need a GTKY Proposal Story next week!?!?  LOL about sweating profusely.  That's amazing.

Since I know many of us have watched Coco, I'll share that DH and I bawled more than once at that movie.  Gah.  We're such softies.
  • Options
    The Notebook and P.S. I love you are my go to movies when I need to have a good cry.  It's cathartic to me. 
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 I love that idea! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    UO: I don’t like modern music. Give me old fogie music any day!! 

FFFC: (Also, tmi Tuesday or whatever). I full on peed myself while on a walk with DH. In my defense: 1. Our walk was WAAAAAAAY longer than I expected, 2. I had just finished a gigantic cup of tea before we left, 3. He made me laugh so hard at something, and 4. I was pretty pregnant with DS (somewhere in 3rd tri).