Infertility

What is an OH? (loss mentioned)

I just got a message from my coordinator that my RPL labs all are normal and the next step is to 'schedule an OH' which should be between day 5 and 12 of my cycle. This is not something my RE had mentioned. Initially when we spoke on the day the miscarriage was discovered, she had said we'd do a repeat loss panel, and an SHG after the miscarriage completed, and if all was good, I could try another FET on the following cycle. Then I had issues and had to have a hysteroscopy to remove a little retained tissue and she said that I wouldn't need the SHG since the hysteroscopy showed more than an SHG would have. The clinic is closed for the day and Google isn't helping. Any ideas?

Re: What is an OH? (loss mentioned)

• Office Hysteroscopy I think? If it sounds weird, definitely ask your RE. In my experience over my IVF cycle, my nurse was sometimes wrong w next steps and timing etc (she’s very sweet tho). So I’d often email my RE to double check.. 
  • @somewhereinnyc - thanks. This was it, thanks. We traded calls today so I still don't have a clear answer on why they want to do it after all. She did double-check and confirmed it, but it sounds like they can put me on BCP for a few days so I won't have to wait a whole extra cycle just to do it.