November 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• @gapmom2019 oh my gosh you aren’t kidding! We are gearing up for state testing. I’m so over it already! At least I have something to daydream about! Lol
  • @ejoseph16 yay! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited. I have been stalking the TWW threads hoping there would be more of you ladies joining me! 

• Loading the player...
  • @emeraldcity1214 yeah here I am! I feel bad because I couldn’t put it on the grad thread... I haven’t been on the page long enough! I’m so excited! When are you due? 
  • tjm527tjm527 member
    edited March 2019
    @gapmom2019 @ejoseph16  Me too! Although summer for me doesn’t start until June 20th 
  • @tjm527 oh I’m sorry 😞 we are out May 22 due to a few snow days. But we start early. 
  • @JBos82 where in CT are you from? I’m in Enfield! Good luck to you! 
  • Hello!  I feel like this is deja vu, as I haven't been on these boards in years.  My EDD is Nov. 18th.  Found out last Fri night during our date night.  This one was a complete shock to us.  I recently started a workout routine and attributed the late period to that....nope!  Boy, was I wrong.  We've got a 7 yo boy and 5 yo girl.  I just turned 35 last month, and very curious to see how this pregnancy will compare to the first two.  First delivery was csection, and the 2nd was a VBAC.  We haven't shared the news yet with anyone.  Letting it all sink in for now...
  • @gapmom2019 @tjm527 we are out may 31 from kids, but our school is being reconstructed over the summer, so I have to pack everything up over the next week and get out. With meetings, of course! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Should be fun pregnant, right?! 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I know. I just feel bad. But then I’m so excited to be here! 
  • Hi all.... this is my second pregnancy and I found out I am 4 weeks today. Yay! We have been trying to have more children after our first (7yrs ago) and now with IVF we were able to get pregnant... due date is 11/28/19 on thanks giving lol 
  • @cnrknr1016 hi due date buddy! Congratulations! 
  • lw11lw11 member
    Hey!!!!!!! Just found out a week ago that I’m pregnant! FTM and my EDD is November 17th 💕. Excited and nervous! 
    I am 29, been married for 4.5 years, I am a Canadian girl. 
    I have my first prenatal appointment on April 8th! 
    Can’t wait to read and hear more from you all! 

🌈☀️🦄💃🏻💕
  • Hey everyone! I’ve been over on the October board for the last few weeks, and wasn’t sure if I should swap. I found out I was pregnant back in mid-February and went to my first ultrasound earlier this month thinking I was almost 8 weeks. Turned out I was only 6 weeks, which now makes me 8 weeks today. My due date is November 1st. I finally decided to hop over here! (Though I still feel like baby might be born in October, but this is my first pregnancy so who knows!)
  • Hi everyone! I'm 6w+5 with my first pregnancy. I'm 29 and my husband is 31, we've been together for 8 years and married for 1.5. We are thrilled to be pregnant, but have a bit of work to do to get our 2 dogs trained up before the big day 😬 (but I can tell they already know something is up, they've stopped jumping on me when I'm laying down). EDD is 11/10, based on my LMP.

Next appointment is 05/07, when I'll be 12 weeks and hopefully able to see everything! For now I'm just focusing on getting through my Education practicum without spilling the beans! 
  • @doraleigh35 I believe I remember you from May 18, right? I'm so so so happy for you and your rainbow baby!
  • @maythe4thbewithyou1234 yes, good memory! Thank you so much, praying we get to take this one home!

• @jessie072817 I’m in Watertown! Slightly northwest of Waterbury. I have family in Springfield, so we go through the Enfield area a few times a year. I’m happy to see another CT mom! Good luck to you as well!  :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi!!!! I just got my first positive test last night and am still freaking out :) DH and I have been TTC for about 6 months. I'm 31 (32) next month, and he's 28. This will be our first baby, though he/she will have two older dog siblings to love on. Based on online calculators, I'm about 5.5 weeks along and due around 11/17. -Em
  • @lw11
    we share the same due date and first appointment! We’ll have to compare notes!
  • Hi everyone! So excited to be able to chime in now! I am 35, my husband and I live in Philadelphia, and this is our first pregnancy. I haven't been to my first prenatal appointment but my estimated due date is November 11 as of now. Hope everyone is feeling well! 
  • Hi everyone! I'm Analiese, I am an occupational therapist who lives in NJ. I have a 16 month old energetic little boy and very excited to find out baby #2 is in the making! My EDD based on my own math/Google is November 28..will need to confirm in a few weeks with the OB. Excited to meet everyone and have a support group! 
  • Hello 😊 im a mom of a 2 yr old and pregnant with my second my edd based on lmp is 11-5-19
  • darmargrayohdarmargrayoh member
    edited March 2019
    Hello! FTM here. Both my husband and I are 32. We’ve been married for 6 years but together for 13. My EDD 11/27. My first two beta results were good. I have a third one on 03/25. My first OB nurse appt is 04/12 and my first OB doctor and ultrasound appointment is 04/19. Hoping we all have healthy and happy pregnancies. 💛
  • lw11lw11 member
    edited March 2019
    @gapmom2019 No way!!! So cool :) where abouts do you live? 
    🌈☀️🦄💃🏻💕
  • Hi everyone! I'm new 🙂 Second pregnancy, first ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks. Naturally, I am super nervous and scared that might happen again, but I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful! Very tentative EDD is 11/19. Period wasn't regular so I can't go off the first day of LMP, but my blood work puts me at 5 weeks, which seems right to me. My first ultrasound is 4/4. Anyway, crossing my fingers for a healthy 9 months for everyone! 
  • d-ecker98d-ecker98 member
    edited March 2019
    Exactly the same! I also had a miscarriage last October and now got my BFP 😁 Sending all the positive vibes your way 🌈❤

(**I think the post I was responding to disappeared and now I can't delete this one Haha sorry, still trying to figure out this app)
  • @annanbby We have the same due date! I went over to the October board when I first found out... since our due date is so close to October too lol
  • Hello all! My name is Elle! My EDD is November 1st, my first appointment is next Friday and I’m super nervous, as it will be my first time ever going to an OB/Gyn 😳 Just praying everything is okay with baby! This is me and my husbands first baby :) We had been trying since June of last year and I was worried it wasn’t gonna happen. As soon as I stopped obsessing, we found out we were expecting! We’ve been together 8 years (high school sweethearts) and married a year and a half. Looking forward to getting to know all of you other momma’s and soon to be momma’s!  
  • rae605rae605 member
    edited March 2019
    @megmac2010 I'm from the East coast of Canada too! Congrats on the positive tests!
  • @millpe yaaaaaay welcome! So glad to see another TTGP friend in here! ❤️❤️ Congratulations! 
  • lw11 said:
    @gapmom2019 No way!!! So cool :) where abouts do you live? 
    Southwest Missouri. You?
  • Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to post an introduction and be part of this group :)

I live in a really small town in Ontario, Canada. I am a wife and mama to DD who is turning 3 on April 16. We have a dog named Rocko and a kitty named Rooster.I am also a teacher and have been teaching for almost 8 years.

My EDD is around 11/29. We were trying but not really...so it was a bit of a shock lol! It took us about a year to get pregnant with our daughter, so we just assumed it would take that long with #2...nope! We are really excited but a little anxious about the obvious changes it will mean for our little family of 3.
  • Thank you!!!