November 2019 Moms

March Symptoms??

Re: March Symptoms??

• amyjay23 I’m also often very hungry and just feeling at a loss on what to eat because nothing we have appeals. Or worse, I’m nauseous/hungry so I eat a bunch and then I feel nauseous again as soon as I’ve finished. Nibbling on a few crackers has helped take the edge off and then other food may appeal more.

mvc003 I’m not very interested in pizza now even though I usually like it, but I'm having that with chicken… and I’ve been vegetarian for the last 4 years, almost all of the time and no meat in the house. So far I haven’t been committed enough to actually try and get any, but I’ve seriously been daydreaming about roasted chicken, chicken salad, chicken soup, chicken soup with matzo balls… My parents live in the area so I may go and get some leftovers from them soon!

mczzi7788 what kind of pregnancy pillow did you get and do you like it?
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You guys, I decided to get a bagel for breakfast before I drove to work today, my first bagel in a long time (I'd been losing weight before getting PG) and when I got there I couldn't deal with the thought of cream cheese so I got butter.. I'm so sad and ashamed right now LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • @creamcheeseplease noooo! How could you!!! 😢 

p.s you just made me want a bagel.....
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• @creamcheeseplease oh no! You may have to add the word “no” in front of your name for a while lol. But damn now I want a bagel!

@xilovemybabiesx wow! Such great deals!
  • That bagel really hit the spot though I must admit. I've been eating yogurt or cereal for breakfast but I usually feel nauseous right after that, so I think I'm squarely switching to a carb for breakfast since I definitely feel better (tummy wise) than I have in a week.
  • @creamcheeseplease I also stopped and got a frozen coffee and bagel this morning, the bagel was good (with cream cheese) but I should have passed on the coffee because I went from needing to prop my eyes open to my heart racing from the caffeine 
  • Woke up today starting week 6.  Nothing sounds appetizing and the only thing I am actually eating is crackers.  First trimester is officially here. 
  • Is anyone else like super moody? I feel so crabby and I hate it! Maybe it’s just that Friday feeling 
  • @mczzi7788 wow that's a serious pillow! I guess it's nice that if you turn over in the night you don't have to move it.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • So much bloating... I am worried I might need to invest in some maternity jeans soon... I get headaches, too. My first pregnancy clue was my heightened sense of smell. I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm crazy, but it's almost overwhelming sometimes. I have some uterine "growing aches" now and again. The fatigue is no joke!
  • It's a great pillow. I am SO bloated that it hurts to sleep on my side and I am so uncomfortable seeing on my back. It really helps me sleep on my side and takes the bloat pressure off.  
  • @alwayseloquent, I feel you on the bloat and fatigue. This is my first and I cannot believe women work long hours while pregnant. By 2pm I am so ready to a nap. 
  • gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited March 2019
    I feel the fatigue setting in a bit more each day this week. When my 3 year old naps, I nap these days. And even then I'm ready to curl up in bed at 7pm already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mczzi7788 This is my first too; I had no idea that bloating this badly was a thing. And all I want to do is nap... My husband makes fun of me because I am ready for bed by 8 each night.
  • Worst symptom yet: stretch marks from just the sheer amount of bloating. I had to get some cocoa butter already
  • @justaplainbagel oh man, you poor thing. Whatever you do, when you or belly starts to grow from your uterus getting larger, do not scratch when it itches! It will cause even more stretch marks. 
  • @kopp5988 The pain could be from constipation for sure! Keep an eye on it and I hope it eases up for you!
  • edited March 2019
    Brought my post to the randoms thread. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Exhaustion and sore boobs are my only symptom so far I'm 5 and a 1/2 weeks. Baby #2.
    Baby #1 July 2015 (Clomid to get preg)
    Baby #2 due Nov 2019 (Letrazole to get preg)
    PCOS mama will be 36 when #2 is born 
  • mczzi7788mczzi7788 member
    edited March 2019
    Do any of you have trouble sleeping at night? I get so hot...mainly my lower abdomen area. I don't sweat as its just my abdomen that is warm. I lift my shirt up a bit to expose my tummy and I cool right down. I am not normally so hot before the BFP. I even have a fan going but I am still waking up hot.

• @mczzi7788 I also have trouble sleeping. It's definitely the progesterone rising and it give me nightly hot flashes (on top of the fact that I am on progesterone in oil injections twice daily). Not fun!

My bloating is starting to get so bad that I actually started considering maternity pants already... How crazy does that make me? I know it's still super early but I am starting to lose my mind from being forced to wear uncomfortable clothes all day at work...
  • I had a little bit of nausea last night for the first time, pretty minor, but it made me nervous. I felt better after drinking a ginger ale. Today I feel better and was able to go for a 5 mile run with my husband. Also, now I really want chicken and dumplings so I think that will be dinner...
  • My nausea got worse yesterday at exactly 6 weeks. If I constantly eat then I feel fine. So I’ve been having crackers in between meals. That’s the only thing that seems to help. I feel so sick and nothing sounds good but if I just eat i feel better. 
    I also have some cramping a spotting That is freaking me out but it’s mild. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    edited March 2019
    @alwayseloquent OMG, I just bought maternity pants and shirts. I am so bloated, it is out of control. I am wondering if I am actually having twins. I don't have my first ultrasound until 4/1. I am happy to hear that I am not the one. 

• @mczzi7788 I am so glad I am not the only one! Now I don't feel so bad about shopping for maternity clothes already hahaha DH is holding out hope that there's a second baby hiding out in there (we transferred two embryos this IVF transfer cycle). The sheer amount of bloating makes me wonder too!
  • That's so funny I feel like I may have twins too because of how much bloating I have!! Jeans are feeling way too tight right now but yoga pants aren't suitable for work  :s I need go get some maternity pants!! 😂 When's everyone scheduling their first ultrasound? Trying to wait until about 8-9 weeks but I want to see if baby's good in there!
  • I feel weird (and anxious!) because I have very few symptoms.

I'm hungry and thirsty a lot, my boobs are sore, and my chest is broken out but that's about it! I've been an emotional basketcase since starting my IVF stim meds so nothing different there - not sure if that's the progesterone injections or the pregnancy causing it to hang on. No nausea, bloating, tiredness, or anything that really affects my day to day life.

I did have cramps in weeks 3-5 but that seems to be gone now. I'm 6 weeks 5 days.
  • @swedishmeatball my OB does first U/S at 8 weeks unless you are high risk. 
  • Fatigue hit me hard yesterday evening. I put my kids to bed and went to bed at 8. Apparently they decided they didn't want to sleep and I woke to them having a party at 10 in their room. You would think they would sleep late but nope, up way before the sun is up. 

I would say I need coffee but I just had my pitiful 1/3 caffeinated coffee. 
  • @ameliabird811 thanks and yes it only lasted the one day thankfully

@alm52386 the exact same thing happened to me. Actually on 5w6d and it lasted til 6w3 as super awful. The rest of week 6 was manageable but I literally had to eat every hour to make it that way. I’m still doing that and highly suggest it. I’m not even really eating true meals most days, just grazing all day. It’s like something needs to be in my stomach to not feel sick. If the crackers between meals work for you great! But if that stops helping I recommend eating even more often even if it’s just an apple, then crackers, then some carrots, etc. 

@icedcoffee1106 try not to be anxious! I know easier said than done, and I’m guilty of it at times too lol. But sore boobs and constant thirst/hunger are definitely strong symptoms! My cramps were the most frequent and strongest weeks 4&5 as well but now they’re few and far between so I think it’s normal for those to die down. 

@emeraldcity1214 hang in there! 

• 5w3d and the nausea hit me pretty good this morning. I was hoping I had a little longer since I didnt get MS until 7 weeks, but at the same time its reassuring since I haven't had a ton of symptoms lately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited March 2019
    @swedishmeatball, I am having my first ultrasound at 7.5 weeks on 4/1. used medication to produce more eggs in the cycle I got pregnant in. I have 3 eggs so the possibility of twins is a little higher. But I don't think I really am having twins coz I have zero morning sickness. I am so excited for my first ultrasound and to see the little peanut. 

When are you having yours? 

• Remember me saying I haven’t had any nausea yet, we’ll screw That because it started with a force this weekend and is getting progressively worse. Coffee sounded so gross this morning and now I’m barely chewing a cheese quesadilla. 😑
  • @ameliabird811 oh no! Though a cheese quesadilla actually sounds pretty good to me right now despite my nausea, to bad I don’t have any ingredients to make one.. I’ll just keep grazing on my baby carrots and rice cakes... I hope it lets up a bit for you
  • @kopp5988 Thanks :) I haven’t been able to manage healthy options which makes me so sad.
  • @ameliabird811 I’m the same way, I used to have salad for lunch most days but the only vegetable I can stomach right now is carrots. I’ve just been eating fruit, crackers/rice cakes and pasta most days. Basically just carbs, can’t stomach chicken or fish either.
  • Not much here at 4w2d. Some mild bloating and somewhat emotional, but nothing crazy. A few days ago I had some fleeting waves of nausea in the morning, but it passed quickly. I definitely had sore boobs with all my other pregnancies at this point, and I don’t now so that’s a little weird. 
  • Coming Home From Work GIF - KUWTK KimKardashian Tired GIFs

Me all day. The fatigue is real. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the rest of the week at work. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My morning sickness started this weekend too, gagged while eating toast and peanut butter 😑

@mczzi7788  I'm going to call tomorrow to book it in! I want to wait as long as I can in case I ovulated late (scared of bad news or no news!) But probably book in for around 8½ weeks!