November 2019 Moms

Group 2 Check-In Nov 9-16, w/o 3/18

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GKTY: What was the best vacation you ever took? What is your dream vacation?

Re: Group 2 Check-In Nov 9-16, w/o 3/18

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/10 -- 6w+1d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: 4/1 at 8w+1d

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling really fine! A little extra tired, but can't tell if that's from my normal tired self or not. I've also started to get more tired, more quickly when I work out. I know it's weird, but I'm starting to get really worried that I don't seem to have any concrete symptoms. I don't want to be a spazz and call my doctor, but I genuinely am feeling nervous. 

Rants/Raves: I am going to force myself to be more cheerful this week. I was wallowing in moodiness last week and it was awful. So I'm going to try and just let things go, particularly at work :) I have wayyy more important things to focus on, like this baby!

Questions: nope

CDMX and Paris are my favorites places to vacation - I'm all about eating all the things. 
    My dream vacation....does retirement count? 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Upcoming Appointments: u/s on friday!

How are you feeling? Nervous. I had some spotting this morning that has me doing a ton of praying that all is ok with our little one.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

Best vacation: road trip across Northern Spain

Dream vaccation: Australia and New Zealand
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/18; 5 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Upcoming Appointments: US and prenatal appt on 4/3

How are you feeling?: I get so exhausted by late afternoon. I literally can barely move. 

Rants/Raves: I need a maid. Someone needs to come in here and clean my house for me. I just can't get it all done. My rave is the weather. It's in the 70's today and I just want to be outside with my kids. 

Questions: 

My honeymoon to Hawaii was amazing. We spent 2 weeks there and it a place I want to go again and again. 
  • @mvc003 some women don't get symptoms until 7 weeks or so. Some women are really lucky and don't have any symptoms. 

@gumby22c FX the spotting is nothing to worry about. ❤
  • @mvc003 I felt the same about not having many symptoms and then the nausea hit! 
    @gumby22c hopefully the spotting is nothing to worry about!
    @emeraldcity1214 I feel you on the maid! I predict my house will be a disaster for the next few weeks!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): grain of rice

Upcoming Appointments: 4/3 for US, can’t wait!

How are you feeling?: nauseous and tired

Rants/Raves: Eh, spring really hit over the last couple days and it’s been warm. I don’t think I’m ready for it yet.
    Not really a rant but DHs grandad died on Friday and it’s very sad :( He was such a great man. We are road tripping it from Ca to Tx for the funeral this week with my BIL/SIL and I’m actually looking forward to it. Wish it was for a better reason though.

Questions: none

Best: Our honeymoon in Antigua. Amazing resort, amazing everything!
    Dream: probably a tour of Europe! 
  • Thanks ladies! The spotting was brief and is over for now, so I hope I can relax a little now. 

@emeraldcity1214 what island(s) did you honeymoon at? We are going to Maui and Oahu in June and I'm so excited!
  • @ameliabird811 I'm sorry the loss in your family! I hope the road trip and services go well!
  • @emeraldcity1214 @ameliabird811 thanks guys! My sister told me today that she had virtually zero symptoms for both of her pregnancies besides being a little tired. It made me feel better. I guess I’ll just keep waiting to see if anything happens. I wish my doctor did appointments earlier than 8 weeks. It would just make me feel better to know everything is progressing as it should. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/12 ( 5w 6d)

Baby is the size of a(n): grain of rice

Upcoming Appointments: first prenatal appt is 3/27

How are you feeling?: Emotional, sore boobs, and all the bloat. But pretty good, honestly.

Rants/Raves: I won big at bingo yesterday, so I am still pretty happy about that!

Questions: none

GKTY: What was the best vacation you ever took? What is your dream vacation? Best vacation...either Istanbul or Ireland. Dream vacation...tour of Europe!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5 weeks, 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: April 3rd

How are you feeling?: Tired but other than that fine. I feel like I'm in the same boat as you @mvc003 because the lack of symptoms is giving me some anxiety

Rants/Raves: ugh terrible night sleep last night but I'll rave about my DS still taking super long afternoon naps at 2.5 so I can get my nap and get stuff done too...(by get stuff done I mean catch up on my shows)

GKTY: What was the best vacation you ever took? What is your dream vacation? Best was probably my honeymoon in Jamaica. Dream would be a food tour of France and Italy. I would then hop on a cruise ship and do the rest of the Mediterranean.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13, currently 5 weeks and 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): pencil eraser!

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound Thursday (at 6 weeks and 1 day)

How are you feeling?: Okay. Had some nausea yesterday/last night. Had two cramps today at work and ended up having to rush to my fertility doctor because I had quite a bit of bleeding. Turns out I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. They aren't too concerned. The plus side is I got to see the baby's heartbeat early! The downside is all this extra anxiety...

Rants/Raves: Why can't anything come easily for me?! It took us almost 3 years to conceive with IVF and now I have to deal with this hemorrhage...ugh...

Questions:  Does anyone else have one of these hemorrhages? I'd love to know other people's stories and know that I am not alone. I know they're common and my doctor isn't concerned, so I am not freaking out, but I'd love to hear stories from others!

My best vacation was probably our honeymoon to the all-inclusive Royal Hideaway Playacar. The weather was perfect, the resort was beautiful, and the food and drinks were excellent. My dream vacation is a trip to Great Britain (I have a Master's Degree in English with a concentration in British literature, so this would be a dream come true for me.)
  • gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited March 2019
    @alwayseloquent, I also did FET for this pregnancy and had some spotting earlier today. I started crying because i had the same thought, it just cant be simple and easy for us. So I completely understand how you feel right now! I'm glad everything looked ok and you got to see a heartbeat! I hope you dont have too much issue with the SCH and it resolves soon!
  • @gumby22c Thank you, I hope your spotting resolved itself! I did some reading and I guess these are even more common in IVF pregnancies (I wish someone had warned me!). Best wishes to you <3
  • @alwayseloquent I didnt realize it was so common either, and I've had an IVF pregnancy before. I did find that comforting to read that today. For now I just seem to get a tiny bit of brown occasionally when I wipe, but nothing is getting on my pantyliner so that's reassuring. I really cant wait for my u/s now on Friday!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/11 6weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Maine Blueberry 

Upcoming Appointments: Not until April

How are you feeling?: Hit or miss. My lower back is killing me and it’s making me waddle already. I might need to go to the chiropractor like I did with my second son. No nausea yet 🤞🏻 Still loving food but surprisingly not eating myself out of house and home. Cramping here and there. Not sleeping the best even though I’m exhausted. 

Rants/Raves: I ate a crap ton of Chinese food tonight and I have no shame. It was delicious. 

Questions: What other apps are you ladies using for keeping track of milestones etc?

The best vacation I ever took was going to California with my husband for our 5 year anniversary. We hit up the beaches (Venice, Huntington). We went to Disneyland which was the best part of the whole vacation! Then we went up to the mountains...they are so cool and beautiful. It was an amazing trip. 
    Dream vacation would be to go to Italy 🇮🇹 someday. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 14, 5 weeks and 4 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: April 4th is my first appointment / 8 weeks appointment. I almost wish it was earlier because I don’t feel like anything is real so far. Also I’m terrified of medicinal things :( so I’m anxious about blood draws (never had them before) and other things. I guess I just need to get used to it. 

How are you feeling?: really good actually! I’m like anxious because I’m waiting for something bad to happen (which isn’t the best state of mind, or having any faith) so I’m trying to stay really positive. So far I’ve only had some cramping, tired (but I mean I’m always tired I can’t tell if it’s diff than normal) and I’m moody.  Other than that I don’t have any symptoms so far. 

Rants/Raves: I’m scared and anxious about telling people. Even tho it’s early I suddenly feel like I have to tell everyone at once and we’ve only told my DH’s mom so far. I’m worried about telling my family (for the over
    the top reaction) and work and just what everyone’s reaction is going to be. 

Questions: 

We went to Antigua in our honeymoon and it was amazing! We just went back for our 5 year anniversary in September 2018! Someday we will go back again because we just loved it. :) 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 9 / 6&3

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry 

Upcoming Appointments: this Friday for ultrasound #4. We had a bit of a scare last week when we found out my hcg levels were slowing down and I was measuring four days behind last Monday. Last Friday we went in, expecting the worst, but the little one was progressing on track. Still four days behind based on LMP , but there had been four days of growth from Monday - Friday. We go back in this Friday to hopefully see a heartbeat and see that everything is looking good again

How are you feeling?: scared shirtless that we're going to get bad news on Friday.. I also did fertility treatments so it's taken us a long time to get finally get pregnant. At this point it's almost too good to be true, but I'm hopeful everything is OK on  Friday.
    Symptom wise, I find myself feeling a lot worse at night: my Boobs hurt, I have headaches and I feel pretty nauseous, but during the day I'm mostly fine. One annoying thing though is that I literally can't stop peeing

Rants/Raves: I found out My Friggen ex best friend is pregnant again, when we had a falling out after she got pregnant the first time based on how rude/hurtful she was to me.. Even though I'm pregnant now too I can't help but be bitter and jealous that she's out of the first trimester and I'm stuck in limbo 

Questions:  has anyone else been afraid to have sex??? We haven't had sex since we conceived and I am terrified of scrambling my little fetus lol 

GKTY: What was the best vacation you ever took? What is your dream vacation?

Probably the Christmas we got engaged. My whole family flew down to Orlando and was there when DH proposed. Then we spent the next four days going to all the parks with everyone. Aunts, uncle's, grandparents, parents, cousins, siblings.. It was a really fun and memorable trip
  • @gumby22c Honolulu. We kayaked to smaller islands explored lots of different beaches. We snorkled at almost every beach and we saw a few sea turtles. Plus, there was this sushi place in our hotel that served huge sushi rolls for $2 a roll. The seafood on the island was incredible. My in-laws own a house on the big island. It isn't on the beach but the pictures I see from there are so beautiful. I would like to start taking the kids every year to just play on the beaches for a week. 

@alwayseloquent I didn't have a hemorrhage but I had a huge subchorionic hematoma. I bled off and on for weeks. Never had any cramps. It would grow and shrink and then grow again. It finally shrank down to almost nothing at 13 weeks. *TW I lost the baby shortly after that last ultrasound. The hematoma didn't heal correctly and the baby wasn't getting enough through the placenta. I found out at 15 weeks. END TW*  plenty of people go on to have normal, healthy babies though. My case was just worse case. 

@motherofgauts I hope your scan goes well this week. 

• adfeeadfee member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5 wk+4 days (11/15 EDD) 

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed 

Upcoming Appointments: April 3 (1st visit) 

How are you feeling?: nauseous, sore boobs, shaky, super bloated - general 1st tri feels 

Rants/Raves: We just got back from a weekend trip to Big Sur for a wedding and it was glorious, but I was sick (bad cold) for all of it so also a rant  

Questions: none! 

GKTY: Best vacation: Amsterdam - it's just a dreamy city; Dream vacation: Fiji/Bora Bora/somewhere very far away

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13 - 5W6D

Baby is the size of a(n):Appleseed weighing as much as a grain of rice

Upcoming Appointments: 4/5/19 - First legit OB apptmt

How are you feeling?: Cautiously optimistic; tired; happy - its deff a roller-coaster!

Rants/Raves: My parents came up from LA this past weekend to check in on me after the ER visit last week. It was very thoughtful and so nice to have my mom and dad spend the weekend with me, basically doing nothing, at home. They really are the best parents a girl can ask for, especially this pregnant girl!  <3

Questions: 

Best vacation - Hubs and I took a delayed/1yr anniversary honeymoon to Punta Cana, DR - literally from the time we got off the plane to the sad plane ride home, everything was perfect. We stayed at an adults all-inclusive and we actually were thinking of going back in December but now, that's all on hold LOL.
    Dream Vacation - GREECE!!! 
  • @motherofgauts I'm the same way about getting busy lol...I don't know why it's freaking me out so much! I know it'll be perfectly fine, but it just makes me nervous. I feel like after my first U/S on 4/1 I'll be less nervous. 

• @gumby22c Thank you ❤️
    @christene3 Where did you guys stay in Antigua? We stayed at Galley Bay Resort :)

• @dani_0921 ireland is next on my travel list! Hoping to go sometime in 2020. 

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): pea!

Upcoming Appointments: 4/4 was supposed to be 4/1 but I had to reschedule 

How are you feeling?: mostly good, having some nausea  

My favorite trip was probably my honeymoon. We went to Germany, Italy and Croatia. Close second would be San Juan (such an affordable destination with tons of history and good food)

my dream vacation would be a one way ticket to Asia and backpacking around. Hoping to do this when the kids are older and we have more job flexibility. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello group 2! I am now one of you according to my ultrasound today (see below)  

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5w5d 11/14

Baby is the size of a(n): peppercorn 

Upcoming Appointments: had one today and another next week (one thing this hematoma is good for)

How are you feeling?: Pretty good minus the scare of bleeding last night. Tender breasts and moodiness mostly. 

Rants/Raves: trying to soak up the lack of nausea while I can 

Questions: none atm 

GKTY: What was the best vacation you ever took? What is your dream vacation? Honeymoon to Riviera Maya
  • @Rawa1416 I had a bleeding scare at 5 weeks and 5 days (on Monday) and was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage. The bleeding seems to have stopped. They did an ultrasound Monday and they're doing another Thursday and the next 3 Wednesdays. I hope all turns out well for you. I'm finding this very nerve wracking, but I do like the reassurance of getting all these ultrasounds. This Thursday will already be my 3rd. Best wishes!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 14th - 6wks today

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: april1st just a pelvic exam to confirm pregnancy.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good so far that super sore boobs and I feel weak and tired sometimes. I'm with everybody else and me crankiness department my poor three-year-old is having a very snappy Mama.

Rants/Raves:  My husband's family is known for having boys and with our 1st we Circumcised. But with a second pregnancy if it turns out to be a boy I really don't want to circumcise and it's already an argument between my husband and me.

Questions: 

Vacation: Probably all the family vacations where we got together with my cousins and aunts and uncles in North Carolina on the beach.

Dream vacation: An all-expenses-paid resort with activities like snorkeling and luau and local tours and such.
    Baby #1 July 2015 (Clomid to get preg)
    Baby #2 due Nov 2019 (Letrazole to get preg)
    PCOS mama will be 36 when #2 is born 
  • ameliabird811 we stayed at Sugar Ridge Resort :) 
  • @ducklingsstorm I am having a similar issue. We circumcised our son but if this one is a boy, I am considering not. My husband isnt against it or for it so hopefully we can make a good decision. I hope you and your DH can come to a peaceful decision.