Trouble TTC

TTC Check-in: 03/11/2019

edited March 2019 in Trouble TTC
Hello ladies! 

Welcome @nancinator and @ladyava

As always, please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. 

QOTW: If you had to delete all of your phone apps except 3, which 3 apps would you keep? 

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:

PAGING:

@aeb1116: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
@allisona66: dx: waiting for testing
@amac2313: dx: unknown Rx: Clomid
@Asampson87: dx: unexplained + MFI  Rx: metformin + testing
@Bgreenfield10: dx: anovulatory PCOS, LPD Rx: Clomid + trigger
@Brooke4131: dx: Secondary unexplained Rx: in testing
@BenJay: Dx: PCOS/unexplained Rx. Metformin + supplements
@beec2421: dx: PCOS, hypothyroidism Rx: metformin, synthroid, clomid
@bbtobumpie - dx: irregular cycles, in testing. Rx: pending.
@ChristinaV2015: dx: blocked tubes, PCOS, endo + MFI  Rx: lap, OPKs + TI
@ChristenMA83 : dx: MFI Rx: IVF w/ISCI
@Charligirl28: dx: unexplained Rx: Clomid
@courtneyh2013: dx: MFI Rx: IUI + clomid
@drewsdarlin: dx: RPL, PCOS, Hashimotos, low vitamin D and Iron RX: ?
@echocharlietango: dx: Unexplained Rx: trying naturally
@emgem819 dx: PCOS, Rx: provera, femara + Bravelle
@emmasemm: dx: DOR & autoimmune Rx: IVF
@eranvo27: dx: anovulatory PCOS Rx: metformin
@floridanursegirl: dx: unexplained anovulation Rx:Metformin, IUI+Femara+trigger
@fluffybookworm: dx: Anovulation + insulin resistance Rx: Metformin + prometrium + testing
@hannahlce: dx: anovulatory PCOS Rx: metformin + letrozole
@Happyin14: dx: unexplained, RPL Rx: IVF
@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IUI.
@jrm_14: dx: Adrenal/overian insufficiency, Borderline-low AMH, Low progesterone Rx: IUI w/ injectables.
@jmr1515: dx: Mild MFI/morph, fibroid  Rx: Surgery + TI
@kgabhart: dx: Unexplained/PCOS  Rx: letrozole + IUI
@Kate437: dx:anovulatory   Rx:Letrozole + trigger
@Knottie1467155066: dx: unknown Rx: letrozole + trigger + TI
@kls2016 - dx: in testing. Rx: pending.
@ladystout08: dx: unknown Rx: waiting for testing
@leafyarch: dx: MFI, no thyroid Rx: IVF
@linz36: dx: Low AFC, MFI  Rx: testing/IUI
@manhattanmama2: dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
@mirabelle33: dx: endometriosis/endometrioma, DOR, AMA, Rx: IVF
@meganttc3: dx: PCOS, unexplained Rx: waiting to test
@mrsjcrane: dx: unexplained Rx: femara + trigger + TI + 2nd HCG booster
@mighty-mouse: dx:pcos & HA Rx: provera/letrozole + trigger
@mackenzie07 dx: PCOS and Endo  Rx: metformin, letrozole, ovidrel
@MicahDahn: Dx: irregular cycles Rx: preparing for testing
@moloninge Dx:PCOS, hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, fibroids. Rx:Metformin,Synthroid,IUI w/letrozole, ovidrel, and progesterone.
@mandasand: dx: low AMH  Rx:IVF (Lupron, Menopur + Follistim)
@Mythril: dx: PCOS (anovulatory) Rx:levothyroxine, metformin and femara + TI
@nurseerin2012: dx: unexplained Rx: letrozole + IUI
@oklahomak: dx: PCOS Rx: metformin/letrozole/estradiol/progesterone+ trigger
@PoeMasque: dx: unexplained Rx: letrozole with TI
@rachlee2010: dx: DOR Rx: IUI
@rmarble23: dx: MFI Rx: IVF
@Samanthaarielxo dx: anovulation Rx: still in testing
@sarah0985: dx: PCOS, possible blocked tubes Rx: Lap
@SM746830: dx: PCOS, blocked tubes Rx: Surgery, Clomid
@starlitfae dx: MFI & balanced translocation, thyroid  Rx: ivf with pgd testing
@SP128: in testing/unexplained
@serownarain: dx: in testing
@sarahven dx:anovulation and PCOS. Rx: femara
@sincethelastday -  DX: irregular cycles and low morph RX: Letrozole 
@sailorariel - dx: fibroids. Rx: fibroid removal surgery.
@wishing-and-hoping: dx: unexplained rx: poss. IVF
@prpl11butterfly dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone

@chiblackhawkie - rx: Clomid, trigger, and ti 

@cigaline dx: unexplained/MFI rx: retesting before appointment 

@lg1218

@emily1052 - 

@Knottie1458606415  - Dx: unexplained and MFI  rx: Letrozole + trigger + TI 

@estherjvb - Dx: endometriosis, hydrospinx on right fallopian tube Rx: surgery consult 

@nancinator - Dx: fluid in right Fallopian tube  Rx: Clomid and TI

@ladyava - Dx: PCOS

NEWCOMERS:To be added to the Weekly Checkin, please answer the following:

1.  How long have you been TTC?

2.  What is your diagnosis?

3.  What is your treatment plan?                                                                  

Re: TTC Check-in: 03/11/2019

• QOTW: If you had to delete all of your phone apps except 3, which 3 apps would you keep?
    This is tough... I'd keep Google maps and Google Hangouts for sure. 3rd app.... Probably at least 1 game. As much as I use FB and all that, I should probably detox from it all.

AFM, finally had the blood test and it was negative. Now it's time to decide if we want to do a 4th IUI or move on to IVF.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 bummer, sorry about the BFN. I was on the phone with my doctor today and she said one of her patient's insurance company required her to have 6 iuis before they would cover ivf and she got pregnant on the 6th one! 

@sincethelastday thanks for adding me to the lineup ;) I tried to confirm with my doctor what my "official" diagnosis would be and she still says "unexplained" ... because even though there could be fluid in my right tube... my left one is perfectly normal. Shrug... anyways I will be continuing with timed intercourse + clomid for at least 3 months before I bite the bullet and pay out of pocket for IVF. Hoping for an absolute miracle because it is soooo going to hurt our bank accounts. Does anyone else get nauseous just thinking about the cost ?

QOTW: 3 apps I couldn't delete: Instagram (totally addicted), Sonos, and Nest 
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 - so, so sorry that you’re at this place yet again with a BFN after IUI.  :'( I can imagine it’s a big decision on whether to give IUI another shot or head to IVF. Or are you leaning more one way than another? Will be thinking of you during this time of disappointment and decision-making!  <3

@nancinator - it is frustrating not really having a diagnosis! I technically have irregular periods and DH has low morph, but it just feels like unexplained because they both don’t seem like huge factors that Letrozole wouldn’t have fixed by now. Or there’s something else wrong with one of us that we just don’t know about yet (I shudder to think). Sounds like a good plan with the Clomid and TI! Just wondering, did your RE have a reason to skip IUI and just go straight to IVF? Or is that more of just a personal preference (as if IVF would ever really be a “preference” for anyone ttc). In regards to the cost of fertility treatments, I’m just trying not to think about it. At this point, I’m not in any expensive treatment territory, but I’m sure I’ll be stressed out about it if I get to that point. 

@prpl11butterfly - hope your US goes great today! Will be thinking of you! 

AFM: not much new. Just in the TWW. Looking forward to my follow-up appointment with my RE on April 2nd. Just want time to speed up so I can move on to next steps. 

QOTW: I wouldn’t be able to get rid of Pinterest lol. And, probably would also keep just the music app to listen to music and Simple Habit (a meditative app). 
  • @nancinator - hey! Totally forgot what you wrote in your intro about already going through IUI *face palm*. Makes sense now why you would go onto IVF next if need be. 
  • @sincethelastday doh! I've been using my phone as my music player! I have to keep that! Can we change the number to 5 instead of 3? It's hard to decide what apps to keep!

DH wants to try IUI one more time but I'm leaning to IVF just because future months would put birth at not the best time. Idk... I think if we can do IUI and then IVF right away in the next cycle I'd be fine with doing that. I don't want any kind of delay. March is month 21 of us trying and I'm sick of that number going up.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Well ladies I guess it's officially time for me to graduate since I did from my RE this morning! We are measuring only 1 day behind LMP with a perfect heartrate. I am beside myself with joy and shock and I'm really coming to beleive this is really happening. Thank you all so very much for the support you've given me. I hope to see more grads coming!
  • @prpl11butterfly that's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 So sorry to hear about the BFN, that's really rubbish. With IF it really seems the way that just when you have reason to expect a BFP, it doesn't happen, but only when you're not expecting it. Well obviously I'm not speaking from personal experience (except the BFNs) but from others who have had their BFPs after a while of trying. At any rate, it all seems so unfair. I get you on the numbers going up - currently on #20 for us and it doesn't sound good.

@nancinator Welcome to the group! Hope you won't need us long, but will find it a source of support as we all have.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel especially frustrated by the complete lack of information about what's going on in their body the whole time?! I mean that in this day and age of technology, we can do all this testing, but each cycle, we're practically completely in the dark about the actual likelihood of pregnancy when we take a test (if you do). We don't know a) if any of the swimmers reached the egg, b) if conception actually happened, c) if it did, how far it got down the tubes, and why implantation didn't happen etc etc. I feel as though if I had that information about the last 19 cycles, I'd at least have something concrete to go on...

@sincethelastday I'm with you on wanting things to hurry up :-) Re your last question about anything upsetting me, it's very sweet of you to ask but no, nothing serious - that was how I knew it was cycle related since out of proportion to anything actually happening at the moment. 

On the tests, the sequel to last week's saga goes as follows: I popped back into the lab today as the biologist told me I needed to have blood taken twice to get my 'blood group card' requested by the gynaecologist. Well today there was a different biologist who said "the health service no longer reimburses the blood group card unless you're 6 months pregnant or need a transfusion"!! She said last week's test would give me the blood group within the report, but not an actual card. So I stared at her, gobsmacked, and then had the presence of mind to point out that last week's report didn't mention the group anyway. She then looked at it and said, "oh you're right, they didn't actually include it at all... well we'd better do it now then after all"!!!

QOTW: It's funny how different people's answers are. I'll have to look some of those apps up! I was going on the assumption that the apps that came with the phone didn't count (clearly the music app is essential!), in which case my answer would be Kindle (can't be bored with that one), Citymapper and Whatsapp - can't live without that one! 

• @cigaline I definitely feel that frustration about the lack of information. Like if I knew where things were going wrong, then I might have a better idea of what to concentrate on. So many things to worry about and Chase around and they could be the complete wrong thing if it's not what is wrong.

@inthewoods23 Sorry about your BFN and the decision you have to face now. I hope you can find the best path for you.

@prpl11butterfly Congrats! Hope the next months go smoothly for you. Hope that more grads join you soon!

@nancinator Sorry that you're here but welcome to the group. I'm also worried about the cost for procedures if things don't go well soon. (Right now I'm benched but the plan is to have 6 months TI and then go straight to IVF later this year). My SO says we could make the money work if necessary but it's still a lot and there's other things we could use the money for, y'know? Especially if treatment was successful... It just adds to the pressure of a failed cycle when there's a huge price sticker attached to it. It would be so nice if we could all at least have great insurance that just covered things for us, so there was one less thing to worry about. Maybe someday we can fix healthcare... Sigh.
  • edited March 2019
    @inthewoods23 - yeah, we should bump it up to 5 apps lol. Do you have an appointment with your RE to discuss next steps or make the decision? I’m with you on wanting assurance that you could do IVF right away after one last IUI. Enough with more waiting! 

@prpl11butterfly - congrats!! Wishing you all the best and a smooth, happy, healthy pregnancy and baby!!

@cigaline - totally get the whole lack of info about what’s going on body-wise and how frustrating that is!! My whole life I’ve felt like I understood my body and now I just feel betrayed by it, like it’s been a stranger to me all along and I never knew it. Like you said, not knowing if conception is happening, if implantation is happening, etc. is so aggravating and scary really. The not knowing of what’s going on and what’s really wrong is just the worst! 

That is one crazy testing roller coaster you’re on! Like, seriously?! Sounds like some of these biologist/lab people are kinda incompetent. Like shouldn’t you be getting the same response from whichever staff you speak to there? I’ve had kind of similar situations where what one lab technician has told me isn’t what I hear the next time I go or what my clinic has told me. Navigating IF is hard enough, it would be nice if the professionals who we rely on for services could get their act straight *eye roll*

@sailorariel - hey, how’s it going? How’s the TI routine going so far? Have you been finding this “break” until June good or are you getting impatient for June to arrive? 
  • nancinatornancinator member
    edited March 2019
    @prpl11butterfly  How exciting!! Big congratulations!!

@inthewoods23 Same - I feel more frustrated with each month that goes by. I would sign on the dotted line for IVF today but I need to give it a few more tries before I'm ready to take the financial hit. Does your husband support you doing IVF right away if the next IUI doesn't work out? 

@sincethelastday My husband has slightly low morph too but his concentration and motility is very high. I am with you - it's a bit disconcerting to think maybe there's a bigger, underlying reason to why I'm not getting pregnant. Do you have a limit to how many months you will be trying with Letrozole before moving forward with a different approach? 

@cigaline Yes it's very frustrating that we are totally unaware of these details. When you think about it, everything that happens at the begnning is on such a small, cellular level - it would be crazy helpful if we could know whether or not it was an implantation issue or maybe the egg is not being fertilized.

@sailorariel Fixing healthcare starts with people like us! I'm definitely voting with all this in mind and hopefully we can change things for future generations. I really believe it's an injustice that insurance companies don't cover it but ...  it's not mandated by law so of course, it starts with lawmakers. The financial pressure also leads to multiples and sometimes health dangers for the babies. I just found out there's a program at my clinic that allows you to pay $32,000 and you get up to 6 IVF cycles. If you don't end up having a live birth, then you get a 100% refund. Now, if you happen to get pregnant on the 1st try, you've overpaid... by a lot!! haha!! Also, medications not included.  :s
  • So, after going back and forth for 3 days... We're going to pass on a 4th IUI and move on to IVF.

We had yet another discussion this morning and it's very clear that DH is hurting. Of the possible causes for our IF, his SA back in August showed 1% morphology and I always had a feeling we would need to do IVF. He continues to have the idea that we can't have kids and it breaks my heart. He's in give up mode, but we also have had a lot of other personal things going on so his stress level is very high. I'm trying to get him to take some time for himself and recharge. My hope is that by not being in the throws of treatment this month, or at least the next few weeks, that he can be more at peace with our situation. Yes this is going to get expensive, but I think it's for the best for us.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @nancinator - I’m currently on my last round of Letrozole which makes it round 5. My RE recommended 4-6 rounds of it because I have slightly irregular cycles and that’s kind of the norm (at least here) with length of rounds. I’ve never had high hopes for it because I’m confident I ovulate on my own (positive OPK tests, one sided cramping that’s usually indicative of ovulation), however there’s the chance that it produces more than one egg and would help regulate my cycles for awhile so we gave it a try. We’re seeing the RE on April 2nd to discuss IUI. It’s sad to say, but I also don’t have huge hopes for IUI as well. I keep hearing that if there’s MFI and not really anything on the women’s end (which is where we’re at) IVF is the surest, best bet. However, I’m really hopeful that IUI will be my fix! This May will make it 3 years of TTC and I’m just ready for this journey to be over, as I know we all are!! 

@inthewoods23 - I’m sure it was a tough decision to make, but happy that you’ll have a month to rest up and prepare for IVF. I hope YH also finds this time peaceful as it sounds like he’s having a really rough time right now. Will be thinking of you both and hope you both receive the support you need before IVF begins. 
  • cigalinecigaline member
    edited March 2019
    @prpl11butterfly I completely missed your announcement! Congratulations! Absolutely delighted for you and hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy and beyond... I think what actually happened was I took so long writing my post that both you and @inthewoods23 replied in the meanwhile and of course I never looked at the posts above mine... it was only the many congrats messages that made me twig ☺️.

@inthewoods23 I don’t know YH but reading your message I felt so sad for him and sorry for what he’s going through. It’s so cruel to be reduced to a statistic like 1%. DH is probably the ‘cause’ of our issues too but so far he doesn’t seem to have got too down about it. If he did I know I would find it terribly hard to deal with his pain as well as my own discouragement and at times desperation about it all. So thinking of you both and really hope you get a proper break and time to enjoy doing some fun things together before moving on to the next stage.

@sincethelastday Yes crazy levels of incompetence going on amongst the various people I’ve had to deal with so far. Want to know the crowning moment? Discovering today that apparently I’m not the blood group my mum told me I was!!!
  • @cigaline I feel terribly for MH too. I told him we're in this together and I wouldn't be going through all the poking and prodding that I have to do if I didn't want to have his kids. Who cares where the issue lies.

I think he's most afraid of the cost but we do have quite a bit saved up in our HSA so we shouldn't need to dip into any savings to pay for it. I believe as part of the next consult with the RE we also talk to the financial advisor to go over the insurance stuff. I know we have some max lifetime limit on fertility coverage but I have idea what that covers. I know the trigger shot for the IUIs was never covered so maybe all the USs and blood work will be where the coverage kicks in and maybe part of the procedures itself? We'll find out soon. Although I still need to call and schedule that consult.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Tried to reply yesterday but got distracted:

went in for rt Salpingectomy and possible oophorectomy with a large cyst removal on Wed. the 6th.

results:  surgeon performed Salpingectomy as planned, cyst ruptured during surgery with no tissue to remove so drained, found small cyst on left that was removed.  Laserd many endometrial lesions off bowels, uterus, and bladder.  Left tube “twisted” and readjusted with ovaries “unstuck” from abdominal wall.

prognosis:  healing well, surgeon wants to start me on lupron for 6 months due to the size and quantity of the lesions.  Indicated it would be another 3-6 after that before I could even think about ttc and at that point I should seriously consider ivf (which I can’t afford).  So...we’ll see what happens, but it seems I may be out of the running here.  For now focusing on my health and getting the endo under control.

Im struggling with the realization that I will probably never have a child, and even if I do I will forever be a “sick” person with this endo.  I’ve never seen myself as sick or incapable and it is killing me.  Rough week ☹️
  • @estherjvb - I’m so sorry to hear how difficult this last little while has been for you! I’m glad they were able to get so much done with the surgery, but I can imagine how incredibly difficult it must be to hear that IVF may be the only successful treatment and it’s out of your reach! Does your doctor think that you may have a chance with some other form of treatment (like IUI) if the Lupron works really well? I’m not really familiar with the options for treatment when it comes to endo so sorry for my ignornance! Although I haven’t been through what you have been through, I can relate somewhat with feeling like my body is not working properly and is broken in some way. It’s a horrible feeling! And struggling to come to terms of maybe never having a child can be unbearable! I try not to think about that fear, but I can see why it would be more front and center for you right now with what you’ve been through and what you’ve been told. I so, so hope that won’t be the case for you! I really hope that life in general treats you easy in the next little while as you continue to heal and that you find support and comfort in whatever way you need. Please feel free to continue posting here if it helps regardless of where you are with treatment. In however big or small our journeys are similar to your’s, I think we can all relate to how incredibly difficult infertility is and how hard it must be for you at this point in time. It may sound cheesy, but we’re here for you and you’re not alone!  <3
  • @estherjvb I echo what @sincethelastday says. We are here for you and you are not alone xx it's a tough process and the fact that IVF is so out of reach for many of us only adds to the shittiness of the situation. My mother was diagnosed with endometriosis and eventually went through IVF to conceive my younger sibling. There is still hope and I wish you a restful couple of months while your body heals.
  • I’m looking into options.  There is a chance I could conceive naturally in the months following lupron treatment before the endo starts back up again.  Of course it is possible the lupron will hold the endo in check for a few years, just no way to predict how my body will react and a lot of negative side effects.

Ive discovered that Starbucks offers ivf treatment to part time employees through medical insurance after a period of time.  I’m considering if it doesn’t happen working part time at Starbucks to pay for treatment.  Would be a rough 6 months working so much.

So there are options, but not for a minimum of 9 months, more probably a year before I can even try again. That puts me into the window of “high risk” for age that I really wanted to avoid.  Also sucks just to sit and wait.  I guess I won’t be stressing over the tww 😕

we we all have our struggles.  Thanks for the support.  Worried about the negative impact of lupron.  If anyone had any experience with it I’d appreciate info or suggestions.