November 2019 Moms

GTKY 3.14

Pi day! 

What kind of pie is your favorite?

(Blatantly stolen from October!!)

Re: GTKY 3.14

• I am a key lime or lemon pie kinda girl. I like light summery pies the best. And I so, so want pie now. 
  • I like coconut cream pie and apple pie. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Cherry all the way!! But anything with chocolate is a close second.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • adfeeadfee member
    Pumpkin is number one in my heart, followed by banana creme (especially the one from Bandera). 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh man I love all pie but probably either key like or peanut butter 
  • Key Lime or Banana or Coconut Cream Pie
    ...now I want pie
  • Blackberry with vanilla ice cream. My stomach literally started growling when I typed this! Mmm pie!
  • KurtniKurtni member
    edited March 2019
    I never make it because it’s a pain in the ass, but strawberry rhubarb. Also like a classic apple pie with a scoop of vanilla on top. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Banana cream pie or bust!!

also, hot take: I don’t really like pie at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Raspberry or pumpkin pie! 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• @mvc003 I don’t really care for it either! I’ll eat the ones I mentioned but I don’t love pie. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Kurtni  I’ve been wanting to try strawberry rhubarb for a while but I have no idea what it tastes like.

I always like a good classic apple pie, too, with ice cream or whip cream on top. Ooh, or chocolate mousse pie. 

Or for savory, mushroom (fake) meat pie from the Hobbit cookbook! I don't like mushrooms but this is really tasty.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • christalfungchristalfung member
    edited March 2019
    I LOVE a good home made apple pie

via GIPHY

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited March 2019
    Totally missed this thread yesterday!

Im not a fan of desert pies.. so for me either chicken pot pie or pizza pie! 

Funny “pie” story- as any one here who was born and raised in NY or NJ knows (maybe other places too idk) when ordering from the pizza place we would say “a large pie” or “plain pie”(for just cheese) or “pepperoni pie”, etc. I went to college in central PA and none of my friends there had hear pizza referred to this way. One night we were ordering late night pizza and I said should I order a large pie or a medium? And they all looked at me with a confused disgusted look on their face. They didn’t understand I meant pizza and thought I was going ask the pizza place to make us an apple pie or something.  :D 
  • Chocolate pudding pie or key lime!
  • kopp5988 said:
    Totally missed this thread yesterday!

Im not a fan of desert pies.. so for me either chicken pot pie or pizza pie! 

Funny “pie” story- as any one here who was born and raised in NY or NJ knows (maybe other places too idk) when ordering from the pizza place we would say “a large pie” or “plain pie”(for just cheese) or “pepperoni pie”, etc. I went to college in central PA and none of my friends there had hear pizza referred to this way. One night we were ordering late night pizza and I said should I order a large pie or a medium? And they all looked at me with a confused disgusted look on their face. They didn’t understand I meant pizza and thought I was going ask the pizza place to make us an apple pie or something.  :D 
    Hahaha, dying! The same thing happened to me when I was in college.. and I'm also from the NY area and went to college in central PA. 
  • I’ve always been an apple or pumpkin lover but now reading some of these responses, my stomach is growling for any type of pie! 
  • pecan....now the question is...do you pronounce it peCAN or peCON   ;)
  • @creamcheeseplease any chance you went to Bucknell?  :)

@aejonesrn Team peCAN! 
  • @kopp5988 I applied there and almost went! But I ended up at Dickinson College in Carlisle PA 🙂
  • @creamcheeseplease ah! Such a small world! 
  • @kopp5988 I’m a Bison!
  • @mvc003 ah no way!! I’m class of 2010, u?