October 2019 Moms
Options

PgAL (Pregnant after Loss) w/o 3-11

How far along are you/EDD?

Current mood?

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs?

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary?

GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better?

Re: PgAL (Pregnant after Loss) w/o 3-11

• Options
    How far along are you/EDD? 9w5d

Current mood? I didn’t get a good nights sleep last night and my anxiety is bad tonight. There’s usually a link there for me. 

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. 

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? Last time baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and I miscarried at 11 1/2. We did have an ultrasound at 9 weeks and baby is doing well but despite that and all of my symptoms, my brain doesn’t want to believe that everything truly is okay

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? 

GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better? Today I feel like the first signs of spring emerged. The air smelled so good to me. I’m hopeful that spring will shake me out of the funk I’m in (especially since it coincides with the first trimester ending!)

• Options
    How far along are you/EDD? 9w3d

Current mood? Tired and pretty lackluster.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? Appointment next week on the 19th with OB. Then we have NT scan and meeting with genetic counselor on 3/29.

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? I don't think I'll feel at peace about this pregnancy until we have NT scan and genetic screening results back. 

GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better? I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that my symptoms are staying pretty consistent, even though they are no fun at all. 

*TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you/EDD? 9w1D, 10/16

Current mood? Meh feeling pretty exhausted and emotionally drained from the last couple days. 

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. 2 early losses around 7w 8/17,1/18

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? We've passed both loss milestones. We've also had two U/S with a traceable strong HB which we didn't with our losses. 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? I want to float the idea with DH about stopping my part time work. I am so tired right now and just don't want to, but financially I know it doesn't make sense. 

GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better? Cuddling on the couch with a book at the end of the day.

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    How far along are you/EDD?
    -8w 3D

Current mood?

- Anxious and moody, I’ve felt pretty awful since the very beginning so I’m trying to rest as much as possible 

-I’ve had 3 early losses (7weeks or earlier), my latest one was in July which was especially difficult because I’d been trying for 2 years (I’ve had secondary infertility issues)

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? 

-just had an appointment yesterday and saw my little bean got to see the heartbeat which is always a wonderful sight and sound,next appt is in 2 weeks, I’m considered high risk because of my losses and my history

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary?

- it’s a challenge to stay positive and not fear the worst. I’m farther along than my other losses so that’s something that’s helped alleviate some of my anxiety. It’s just a waiting game now.

GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better?

-sleeping and lurking on these boards to find other women that are feeling similar. I don’t want to constantly bombard my husband with baby stuff! 

Wishing everyone a good day and happy pregnancies!

• Options
    How far along are you/EDD? 11w1d 10/2

Current mood? Hungry!!  

CP 9/2017 & ectopic 1/2018 resulting in the loss of my right Fallopian tube.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? I did the NIPT bloodwork last Friday and now I’m (im)patiently waiting on the results.  12 week appointment is one week from today!!  

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? Rant- I didn’t think waiting for the genetic results were going to be so difficult.  I know the doctors office said 10-12 business days but I’m driving my self crazy (it’s only been 6 calendar days).  My PGAL brain is going directly to worst case scenario.  

Rave- the worst of my 1st trimester symptoms are slowly fading.  Boobs are less sore, nausea is subsiding and I’m a little less tired.  I’m moved on to being SO hungry, all the time and having instant cravings that change by the time I’ve heated something up.  Still having plenty of cramps so I know things are stretching out in there.

GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better?  This cheddar, broccoli, bacon, chicken pot pie I’m eating for lunch. 😊 And when someone brings their dog to work and I get to play with it.