October 2019 Moms
Options

March Plus Size Check-in

Hope I'm not the only one around these parts lol.
I figured I'd start with a few questions but feel free to answer all, some, or none

How far along are you?

Any struggles/triumphs?

Do you have any goals for yourself (health-related or otherwise) for this pregnancy?

Any questions for other plus size FTM/STM/etc.?

GTKY: What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: March Plus Size Check-in

• Options
    How far along are you? 8w3d

Any struggles/triumphs? My nausea seems to have gone on hiatus a little and now i want to eat EVERYTHING. I am having trouble keeping myself in check sometimes lol

Do you have any goals for yourself (health-related or otherwise) for this pregnancy? I managed to do really well with my weight last pregnancy, but I didn't exercise much. I'm hoping to be a little more active this time around.

Any questions for other plus size FTM/STM/etc.? I know it's early, but I'm already out of my regular pants lol. Where do you guys plan on shopping for maternity clothes? (or where have you shopped in the past?) Last time I bought some slacks from JC Penney's but they were pretty baggy in the butt/crotch area. I wore them anyway, but wouldn't mind something better looking this time around.

GTKY: What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? hmm... this is tough but I did get a marionette once as a Christmas gift from a friend in high school. I'm not sure what she thought I'd do with it, so I just sat it on my desk and haven't moved it since then. It's probably still in my parents' house lol.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    How far along are you?  9W1D

Any struggles/triumphs? So many carbs, the nausea has me eating way more carbs than I know I should but right now I'm just eating what I can. On a good note my HGA1C was 5.2 which is awesome!

Do you have any goals for yourself (health-related or otherwise) for this pregnancy? I was doing low carb, moderate fat/protein before getting pregnant, hoping to return to that soon. I'm hopefully to feel good enough to get into the gym for a little cardio and weights soon. 

Any questions for other plus size FTM/STM/etc.? Nope

GTKY: What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? HAHA good question, although I don't have an answer. Nothing really jumps out at me. 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @manillabar check target's maternity section! They have great maternity slacks and jeans :) 

How far along are you? 9+2
    Any struggles/triumphs? The nausea has me only wanting carbs and junk food and it's making me worried .. 
    Do you have any goals for yourself (health-related or otherwise) for this pregnancy? I would really love to gain less than 10lbs this pregnancy. I gained 30 with my last which was okay, but I had really started a health journey prior to getting pregnant and I'm terrified of my pregnancy throwing that off... I know I probably just need to focus on eating healthy and toss the scale... 
    Any questions for other plus size FTM/STM/etc.? Not right now. 
    GTKY: What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? My mom gave me mesh bags for my laundry this Christmas and I keep meaning to ask her wth?! 😂 I think it may be because we lost a baby sock and it clogged our washer a few months prior, but I'm really not sure lol