November 2019 Moms

Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

Stolen from October 2019! 

When posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN.

**Please keep additional comments to a minimum. Feel free to show your love and support by giving lovetits (clicking the "Love It" button)** 

Re: Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

• @BumpAdmin can we get this pinned? 
  • kimo229kimo229 member
    edited March 2019
    I don’t have a printout picture because they didn’t give me one. I had an ultrasound on Monday. They only saw gestational sac and yolk sac, no fetal pole. My GSD was measuring at 5.5 weeks which is a few days earlier than I thought I was. I have a repeat scan in two weeks. I’m a nervous wreck! I know this can be normal as I am really early still but I’m still soooo nervous until my next scan. Anyone else have this happen? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kimo229 I have never had an US that early so I don't have any experience but this would be a great discussion in the March appointment thread. 
  • ellishopesellishopes member
    edited March 2019
    @kimo229 My situation is similar to yours. I was 6w4d based on LMP on my first ultrasound last Friday. They saw a gestational sac and yolk sac, but no fetal pole or heartbeat. They told me it looked like 5.5 weeks. I am just hoping that I ovulated late. I am scared since I had a miscarriage back in September. Looking forward to my next scan a week from now. Hoping for the best for both of us!!
  • @kimo229 My situation is similar to yours. I was 6w4d based on LMP on my first ultrasound last Friday. They saw a gestational sac and yolk sac, but no fetal pole or heartbeat. They told me it looked like 5.5 weeks. I am just hoping that I ovulated late. I am scared since I had a miscarriage back in September. Looking forward to my next scan a week from now. Hoping for the best for both of us!!
    Yes! I’m just trying to now freak out. They wanted to see me back in two weeks from my ultrasound so my appointment is on the 26th. My best friend is a sonographer and she works for a high risk clinic. She assured me that this is normal at really early scans and more often than not when woman come back for repeat scan they are able to see a baby and a heart beat. Here’s hoping we both have sticky little beans and will get some peace of mind at our next scans. 
  • @knottiec5a381f14370724f congrats! How awesome. 

When you get a chance, change your username so that it's easier for us to interact with you. You may have to logout and login back for it to take affect. It's hard to tell users apart when using the default 'knottiexxxxxx' usernames
  • @alwayseloquent I also have a subchorionic hematoma. Only difference is I haven’t had any bleeding. My sister is due 6 days before me and she has two little ones and experienced bleeding. They told her to not lift more than 10 lbs, lay down as much as she can and no sex. They only told me to not have sex. What did they tell you? 
  • @MusicalFamily I have been on lifting and physical activity restrictions since I began the IVF cycle that gave me this little one (not allowed to lift more than a gallon of milk and nothing more strenuous than walking up a few flights of stairs, also more intercourse at all). I work a desk job, so my job isn't physically demanding either.
  • @mrsbaker89 definitely looks like at least 2!
  • @mrsbaker89 Yes definitely twins! Yayy congrats! 

Congrats @alwayseloquent !! 💕💕💕
  • @kimo229 I am just done with my US appointment, and I saw the baby and HB :) I feel so relieved and thankful to God. They said I measure around 6w5d instead of 8w based on LMP. Looks like I ovulated late. Hope you get the good news tomorrow too!!
  • @kimo229 I am just done with my US appointment, and I saw the baby and HB :) I feel so relieved and thankful to God. They said I measure around 6w5d instead of 8w based on LMP. Looks like I ovulated late. Hope you get the good news tomorrow too!!
    That’s amazing! So happy that you got to see your little bean and hear the heart beat! Thank for the update! I’ll let you know how mine goes tomorrow. ❤️
  • @ellishopes

My follow up ultrasound went amazing today! So glad we both got good news!! 
  • @kimo229 I am so happy for you, and glad that we both had a great appointment and saw the little hearts beating. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes easy and smooth for us and all the other mommies here!!  
  • Love looking through all of these pictures. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon at 8w5d. I wasn't expecting to get one until 12 weeks, so I'm so excited!