October 2019 Moms

Worried about miscarrying

I'm 7 week pregnant went to dr and dr didn't see baby sent me out for a vaginal ultrasound but 2 week before that I went to  er for bleeding thinking I  was miscarrying  to find out I have fibroids  but I been bleeding  on and off for weeks  and I'm seeing some clots can I be losing the baby 

Re: Worried about miscarrying

• What was the result of the transvaginal ultrasound?
    DD 10/2019
  • I go on Monday  I'm so scared  

• Loading the player...
  • Was you doctor an OB? Odd they wouldn't do transvaginal right of the bat. They aren't really supposed to do transabdominal until after 8 weeks because they can't see as well. Fx for you.

• It was my ob and on top of  that she had a old look like 1980 ultrasound machine  lol but it look really old and she jus ran it across my stomach for 3 seconds 
  • They sent me out for a vaginal ultrasound so my fingers are crossed 
  • I hope everything turned out ok. Bleeding is scary, and clots are usually not a good sign :( If it was bad news today, I'm so sorry, and take care for yourself, @dreka36 - hopefully it was good news, though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sending all the positive vibes your way, @dreka36. I hope you received reassuring news yesterday. 💛
    DD 10/2019
  • Thanks everyone I still dont know yet waiting to get results from dr today they couldn't tell me at my stat vaginal ultrasound  and I couldn't  access them myself for 2 days  so hopefully the dr tells me today 
  • Hoping for the best for you and your baby @dreka36
  • I got results  n I understand  how they  still don't  see  anything  they want to redo it n a week  still say it could be early  or I could have miscarry  or pregnant in tubes  shouldn't  ultrasound show pregnant  in tubes 
  • dreka36 said:
    I got results  n I understand  how they  still don't  see  anything  they want to redo it n a week  still say it could be early  or I could have miscarry  or pregnant in tubes  shouldn't  ultrasound show pregnant  in tubes 
    It depends how early you are. If you ovulated later than you thought, maybe the babe is still too tiny to see. 
    Did they do a transvaginal ultrasound? 

Yes, an ultrasound should show is a pregnancy is ectopic. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes I did a transvaginal ultrasound  so now I'm checking  my levels  could it be because  I have fibroids  I'm so confused..because I went to er for bleeding  1week after  I found  out and was having some clot but my ob said as long  as it no flesh  or the clots was soft  not to worry  but now I'm worried 
  • I think I'm 8 weeks  by my last period but maybe I'm going by the wrong date 
  • Have they done any beta hcg draws on you? I'd be surprised if they hadn't since they can check your levels to see if they are increasing/in line with where they should be. I'm so sorry you're going through this; I can't imagine the pain and confusion you must be feeling.
    DD 10/2019
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @dreka36 I’m sorry you are going through this. If you were 8 weeks, you’d definitely be seeing something definitive on a scan. 

You should be having betas drawn to see what is going on
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • I jus had some blood drawn 
  • Any news, @dreka36?
    DD 10/2019
  • Yes I went to dr today my hcg levels  say I'm pregnant  but I don't understand why they dont see anything  but dr say she want to repeat the blood work and com back  in a week but saying  she dont want to say I miscarried or I'm pregnant  until she see my levels again but it could be I miscarry in  some is still  inside I dont know how to feel  or what to think  I was hoping for this baby 

• dreka36 said:
    Yes I went to dr today my hcg levels  say I'm pregnant  but I don't understand why they dont see anything  but dr say she want to repeat the blood work and com back  in a week but saying  she dont want to say I miscarried or I'm pregnant  until she see my levels again but it could be I miscarry in  some is still  inside I dont know how to feel  or what to think  I was hoping for this baby 

Maybe it could be because you're earlier than what you thought? 
    I had a scan at what I thought was 6 weeks and it showed nothing and went back two weeks later to actually find out I'm only just 7 weeks. 

I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope wveryevery will be ok. 
  • Thanks 
  • Any updates, @dreka36?
    DD 10/2019
  • I went to dr lady week  my levels  was 116 it dropped frm 166 so dr wants to do to 1 more hcg levels  and ultrasound  its looks like I lost it I'm hoping  not I'm so hurt