October 2019 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating 2/13

1235»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 2/13

• Options
    All the grapes and clementines lately!!! 
  • Options
    Snaps816 said:
    We had steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner. I've been craving a baked potato all week. Then DS1 didn't like his potato so I ate it. 

Honestly, no one should ever eat two baked potatoes in one sitting. But here we are. 
    Oh man, now I want a baked potato. I need to stop reading this particular thread, because it just makes me hungry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been craving so much junk food, so it's been mostly carby, fatty stuff. Yesterday I dipped my cold pizza into some garlic chipotle salsa. I can't believe that my coworkers haven't asked me if I'm pregnant yet :lol: 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Snaps816 said:
    We had steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner. I've been craving a baked potato all week. Then DS1 didn't like his potato so I ate it. 

Honestly, no one should ever eat two baked potatoes in one sitting. But here we are. 
    Oh man, now I want a baked potato. I need to stop reading this particular thread, because it just makes me hungry!
    Right?! I feel like I could eat almost all the things mentioned and more.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @jane101757
    @fit-mom2b

yes to the tart fruits!! I had some grapefruit cups from Costco and the other day I ate my way through three of them in rapid succession. The only reason I stopped was because they were the last three. Time to go back to Costco. 

I’m definitely reading through this thread for inspiration though. All my cravings lead me into the land of rule breaking. I want crunchy and sweet. Salads with sweet dressing at best but honestly I’m all about deli sandwiches. And candy.  And the creamiest cheese. I picked up some spreadable brie the other day and ate my way through the entire package before I realized it was gone. My cravings are pretty consistent with my first born too, all I ate was salad, deli sandwiches, and vanilla ice cream. At least this baby seems to enjoy chocolate more than my first one. 
  • Options
    So, I've been wanting only cold food recently, but today I find myself sitting at world salivating over the idea of a Five Guys burger and fries. 1500 calories in a regular fry. But I am pretty sure I'm getting one when I leave work. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Brought chili mac to eat for lunch and it is EXACTLY what I was craving.  <3<3
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    So far I have just been eating whatever doesn't sound terrible. But now that my nausea is starting to let up, I think I'm starting to have legitimate cravings! I'm ridiculously excited about this 😂

First big craving is nacho cheese Doritos. Omg. So cheesy and delicious.
  • Options
    There’s a Cajun seafood place down the road that just popped up on seamless, and today I ordered crab legs that came with potatoes and corn in abag with Cajun seasoning and it was everything I needed 😋😋. It came with a bib and everything lol! And I’ll probably pay for the Cajun seasoning later with heartburn but it was totally worth it. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    No real "cravings" but I find myself preferring spicy, salty, and savory foods. With my girls all fruit and sweets. Praying this is my boy lol 
  • Options
    I lied lol I dare someone to touch my tropical jelly beans lol my only "sweet craving"
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    DD...... thought it was this months thread....moving there now....