October 2019 Moms

Oldie but new (Intro)

lisarenlisaren member
edited March 2019 in October 2019 Moms
Hi. I’ve been casually lurking for a few days and honestly super nervous to post anything quite yet with my prior losses and still a little uncertainty. But here I am. 
I am an oldie to the boards. I was a devoted member to the November 2014 boards. I was even the mod 😏
I lost my November baby boy to a Cystic  Hydroma and Trisomy 18. It was absolutely devastating. His name is Brody. 
I do have 5 living children. 
22- boy
20- boy
12- girl 
10- girl
2 - boy <<< he was and is my beautiful rainbow baby. 

My husband and I started ttc in January 2018. I had a miscarriage in June 2018, another one in August 2018 and ectopic September 2019. We actually put a hold on ttc due to me wanting to lose weight and get in a healthy mind space. 
We went to Disney for a family vacation in January, had sex one time on cycle day 12, I figured there was no way I was ovulating or would be anytime in the next few days. I usually ovulate cycle day 16. Welllll.. I was wrong. 
My betas have risen appropriately and we had an US on March 1. We saw the yolk sac but no fetal pole. The gestational sac was measuring 8mm. The US tech said that put me at 5w 1 day. From my calculations I should have been 5w 6 days. My midwife says that the Gestational sac measurements are not always an accurate read so im going  back this coming Thursday. Like I said, I know when we had sex and my hpt was pretty bright positive on what could be 9dpo?? But who knows. 

I am 44yrs old. I am a social worker by degree but my job title is practice finance administrator. My husband is a software engineer. We live in NC. 

I hope to stay and share lots of good stuff with everyone. Happy Saturday! 

Re: Oldie but new (Intro)

• Ummm.. my ectopic was September 2018!!!  Not 2019 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Supposedly lurked and was a mod on another bmb but doesn’t know that this belongs in the deficated intro thread with everyone else’s. Lol
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • I did add an intro! But I also thought I would add a seperate piece here since the intros within the sticky’s can get buried 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure what harm it caused? Anyways, feel free to go to November 2014 bmb and look me up. Andplusalso I think if ya click my name and notice my join date and my “points” it obviously shows I’m not a troll. Lighten up.. I’m not a liar and definitely not here to cause any chaos. There are farrrrr way worse things that can be wrong, this is silly to even be irritated about. Anyways, happy Sunday 😬

• Ohhh, so no more board mods!!  Gotcha. I was wondering about that, as I didn't notice that here. After my last loss in 2014, I casually came to the boards once I was pregnant with my now 2 yr old, but honestly it was kinda like PTSD at first, and I felt guilty for my son Brody. I dunno.. it was a weird bag of mixed emotions. This time, and with time that has passed, I am in a better head space. 
    Thanks for the post, I am trying to be more active and read as much as I can about everyone. 

:)