October 2019 Moms

**February High Risk check in**

From the intros and other threads, I gather there’s a few of us here already that meet this classification, so I’ll get this started. I’m thinking monthly for now until we start moving into the weekly/biweekly monitoring stage? Feel free to chime in with your opinions

——
EDD:

What’s your diagnosis?

Upcoming appointments:

Rants:

Raves:

Questions/Concerns:

BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
~~~  ~~~  ~~~
BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
~~~  ~~~  ~~~
High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies

Re: **February High Risk check in**

• EDD: Somewhere between 10 9-16, find out Wednesday if all is good

What’s your diagnosis? unknown RPL

Upcoming appointments: I have a appointment and US Wednesday with the high risk OB, haven’t scheduled with regular yet.

Rants: Just nervous and trying not to symptom spot and compare things. FYI it’s not working. I’m terrified about Wednesday and don’t know how I’m going to make it there. 

Raves: DH and family are being very supportive of how I am feeling.

Questions/Concerns:
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• EDD: 10/3

What’s your diagnosis? Homozygous MTHFR + clotting protein deficiencies. 

Upcoming appointments: MWs on 2/21 which should end with a referral to go back to the MFM starting at 12w (I’ll see both throughout)

Rants: I’m tired. This one is just so different from all my others (losses & LCs) that it’s driving me bonkers

Raves: We had a HB at my U/S on Thursday. I know at this point it doesn’t really me much, but right now, it’s keeping me going somewhat

Questions/Concerns: nada

————
    i do want to say that whatever brings you all here, I am sorry. 

@kindbytealikat good luck, Wednesday! I’ll be rooting for you 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD 10/10

What's your diagnosis? Unexplained RPL & AMA

Upcoming Appts? Thursday with my ob/gyn for 1st appt, bloodwork and US. I’ll leave there with an appt for MFM and I’ll see both throughout unless it causes too much anxiety. 

Rants? I have alllll the symptoms. Things I didn’t even know could happen. Also I’m super anxious for my appt on Thursday. 

Raves? I have allllll the symptoms 😉 

Questions/concerns? I’ve never gone to MFM. I opted not too last pregnancy because I have serious anxiety/PTSD with appts and the added stress didn’t seem worthwhile. Any advice? Do ya’ll feel better after going? 
  • @c.gardner37 honestly, no. I never felt better after I left the MFM. I had way more anxiety after each one. I had weight checks/growth scans every 3-4 weeks. It’s nerve wracking, making sure there’s no drastic increase or decrease in percentiles. DS2 started dropping percentiles rather rapidly come 32ish weeks; he started high 40s and was down to low 20s. We don’t know why.

I had weekly NSTs at the end. They were also nerve wracking to me, watching the heart rate numbers, making sure they’re where they were supposed to be. They induced at 39 because his HR kept dropping to 90 and he refused to wake up to cooperate. 

My MFM with DS1 saw me once, then sent me back to my OB with instructions to stop the baby aspirin at 37w and maybe we should consider lovenox injections post birth. He was a jerk- said because I didn’t have repeat losses, he wasn’t worried about me so there was no reason to keep seeing him. With DS2, it was the exact opposite- I was told that I was to never stop the aspirin and definitely needed 6 weeks of lovenox post delivery. 

So tl;dr, no, it only made my anxiety worse
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • jenferlee82jenferlee82 member
    edited February 2019
    What’s your diagnosis? Prolactinoma (pituitary tumor) with resulting Hyperprolactinemia 

Upcoming appointments: RE appointment tomorrow for a full workup and US (can’t wait!!) My RE will keep me through the entire pregnancy for the endocrinology side of things, but I’ll go to my OB for everything else after week eight. I will also have a MRI on Weds since they can’t monitor the tumor through blood levels anymore now that I’m KU. 

Rants: I hate the ideas of MRIs while pregnant, even if it’s just my head and I know it’s necessary. 

Raves: Nothing yet but hopefully Monday after our first US! 😁

Questions/Concerns: Not right now 

It’s nice to have a group of ladies to go through this with! Good luck to all with your appointments this week! ❤️
  • @jenferlee82 I can’t wait to hear how your US went tomorrow!
  • lassiecassielassiecassie member
    edited March 2019
    My EDD is 10-16
    I'm just praying and counting the days to make it until 10 weeks (3-20). 
    I've had unexplained 2 miscarriages before.
    I'm on pelvix rest (Hubby is loving that lol) due to a frayed cervix.
  • My edd is 10/25. I had a previous miscarriage due to massive perivillous fibrin deposition — essentially blocks of dead placenta bc my body attacked my placenta. Baby died of intrauterine growth restriction as a result. So I’ll be constantly monitored to check on baby’s growth, and I’m on Lovenox, baby aspirin, and plaquenil for the pregnancy. So far weekly scans have been going fine with the RE. I have my first appt with MFM on Tuesday and am nervous! 

@jenferlee82 Glad to hear it went so well!