November 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hi All!

I am 27, my DH is 30. We have two sons turning 5 and 3 this month. We were TTC Baby #3 for 14 months. We are so excited to get our BFP and will be due on 11/11 based on the day I ovulated. I used an AVA and OPKs and know the exact date I ovulated. I love 11/11 and I feel it’s such a lucky number :) 
    We have two dogs and love to go camping. I’m actually very excited about being PG this summer because I’ve only been pregnant for Fall and Winter mainly. I wish us all a H&H 9 months and I can’t wait to get to know you all! 
    My first appointment is on April 4th (8wk3d). I will be using a midwife like I did with my sons. I really want an at-home birth, but hubby won’t let me. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Hello everyone! I can't believe I'm here! I'm from Nebraska, I'm 27 years old, and this will be my third baby. I have an almost 5 year old boy and a 14 month old boy. My DH is 28. Somehow, I got pregnant on cd 28? So according to my lmp I would be due November 7th, but according to conception day, which I'm pretty certain of, my due date is November 16th. Regardless, I'm super excited for my Scorpio baby 😍
  • Loading the player...
  • @kimo229 I don’t have kids with that age gap, but my big sister and I are 8.5 years apart (with a couple of brothers in between us). When I was little, we had very much a big sister-little sister relationship, but once we were both adults we became friends, even given the big age gap. Not sure if that helps, since it’s not exactly the situation you’re asking about, and we each had a brother/playmate close in age to us.

Hey, @kopp5988, I just moved to Maryland this year! Which part? I'm near DC.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @hchill0209 wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
  • @hchill0209 LOVE your dogs names and I love Bernese mountain dogs! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!
  • @geshem Awesome! I used to live in DC for a few years after college, we’re up in the Frederick area now so not too far from DC!
  • Hey knottie! Can you change your username? It will be hard for us to interact with you if you keep knottie#'s. You may have to log out and log back in for it to show up. 
  • *LURKING BECAUSE I HAVE TO*

@emeraldcity1214 YES, GIRL! YES!!! So happy for you!!! 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @KissMeImScottish We have the same wedding anniversary :)
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Think I got it changed now...not quite savvy with the site yet!  :):)
  • @emeraldcity1214 hooray! Congrats girl!
  • Quick update... My due date is 11/11. I calculated wrong initially! 
  • @kimmer1412 congrats and welcome!! 🤗
  • edited March 2019
    @kimmer1412 yay! Congratulations!!!! ETA: we have the same due date!! 

• @emeraldcity1214 eeek I was hoping to see a familiar face here! 
  • @kimmer1412 I hope familiar faces just keep pouring in! I'm rooting so hard for everyone on TTGP!!
  • Great news. I had my blood work done today and my HCG level was 79.32. My nurse said that was really good. So I am pretty excited. 
  • @sonorous622 praying for you guys! 

DH and I are both musicians too. We both teach. I’m a middle school chorus teacher and he is a middle and high school band teacher. 
  • Hi!!

So excited that I am able to say I am pregnant to someone, my husband is out of town so I haven't been able to even tell him yet. My EDD is Nov 8th with Baby # 3.  I have 2 baby girls (3.5 and 1.5 years old).

Wishing everyone healthy pregnancies and not to much nausea.  :D 
  • Hello everyone! My EDD is November 19th. I didn't have high hopes for this cycle, especially after a negative test a couple days ago, but since I have a (huge) stash of cheap internet tests, I decided to check anyways, and was very pleased to find out we're expecting again! My husband and I have been married almost three years, and have a 1.5 year old son, for whom I am a SAHM. I'm pretty nervous this time around, since I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in October, but I appreciated the support from the BMB I was participating in, especially since we hadn't told anyone yet. Anyways, I am really happy to be here, and excited to get to know all y'all!
  • Hello everyone :) my name is Christelle and my EDD is November 8th, which is also my mother’s birthday. 
    This is our 3rd baby and our last.  We have both a boy (Damien, 5) and a girl (Lillian “Lily”, 2 1/2).  My SO and I have been together for 7 years now and we’ve been engaged for 6 years.  Canadian mom here, NB 🇨🇦🇨🇦.
    I can’t wait to see how the next 9 months will be.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thanks so much @MusicalFamily, I'll keep you in my prayers too! I suppose technically my husband is also a middle school band director too since he's the only director for grades 6-12! It's a very new job for him so we are still adjusting. The last time he taught public school it was the opposite end of the spectrum (grades 3-5 beginning band/strings). What was your husband's primary instrument? I'm assuming yours was voice :) 
  • edited March 2019
    Hi! 

I'm 37 and will be a first time Mom, EDD around 11/6. My husband is 35 and we've been married almost 3 years (anniversary April 24). I'm a project manager and he's the director of his department at an engineering and we live in Nashville. I almost feel guilty at how quickly we got pregnant. Our careers were a big focus over the last couple of years but we decided we were ready to start trying in January. When I got my period in January I realized my cycle had shifted after being off the Pill so that likely changed my fertile window in February and then bam, got the BFP last Saturday after I was already a few days late. We are so excited and ready to love this little one! By LMP I'm 5+3. As you can tell by my name, I love to run and exercise and my husband and I love to travel, eat good food, and lately, watch Game of Thrones! Excited to share with you all and trying not to get too anxious about anything that could go wrong at this point!
  • @emeraldcity1214 yayyy! So excited for you and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3