October 2019 Moms

Group 4 (Oct 23-31) Check-In Week of 3/4

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?

Re: Group 4 (Oct 23-31) Check-In Week of 3/4

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments:10 days

How are you feeling?: Nauseous and first day of vomiting! It would be a cruel joke if this ends up being a blighted ovum. Feeling anxious for my first real appointment and seeing whether the doctor's lack of concern was right.

Rants/Raves: Just over my job. Hormones make me more over it, and I have less drive to accomplish anything. 

Questions: Anyone else having terrible cravings? All I want is food out of state and from my childhood.

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? 

Finding information on people online. I'm pretty good at sleuthing, which comes in handy for genealogy. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:10/26; 6w3d (until US anyway)

Upcoming Appointments: FRIDAY for viability scan and first official dr's appt...fingers crossed. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseous pretty much all day except for right after I eat, headaches, itchy, exhausted, bloated, some days I'm peeing a ton, some I'm not. Sore boobs. Happy. Scared. Anxious

Rants/Raves: Cravings have started along with the nausea, which is good and bad. Gained 60 lbs with my son, and starting higher than I did with him, so how am I supposed to not gain a shitload of weight when I need to eat every 2-3 hours to not feel like complete hell?! Also, despite my doctor telling me he thinks we're in "perfect shape" with my betas, I'm terrified I'm not going to see a hb on Friday and/or lose this babe. 

Questions: Depends on the minute. I google a lot...but started keeping a list in my phone for my appointment. 

Researching the most random things. Also seeing a path for something long before it happens. 

2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 25/ 6 Weeks + 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): I don't know. This is my first pregnancy after a 2nd tri loss and it stresses me out to keep track of the size. I know that's weird. 

Upcoming Appointments: Friday for my weekly scan! 

How are you feeling?: Alternating between feeling nauseous all day + dry heaving and feeling ok. Tired. I'm not craving food at all. Is that normal? I'll get hungry and eat but nothing sounds great and I'm just eating to keep nausea at bay, not because I like it.

Rants/Raves: Being nauseous at work is the worst.

Questions: Does anyone else not feel hungry??

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Being efficient! 

• @sorarose in my first pregnancy I also only wanted foods from my childhood. This time I don't want food at all. So weird.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/29, 6 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Ladybug

Upcoming Appointments: Meeting the new OB and having a dating scan on March 25th

How are you feeling?: Nausea in the afternoons/evenings and tired; mentally mostly good, but still some PGAL brain causing a bit of anxiety now and again.

Rants/Raves: Nausea SUCKS, but DH has been a champ at taking lead with DS in the evenings to let me lie down. I have told a lot of my close friends and immediate family, but now it's looking like I'll have to tell work soon. The timing of my appointments is really inconvenient with spring break and training trips I need to take, so I might need to open up earlier than I really want to so that I can justify the sick leave and not get penalized for excessive absences. Which sucks, because it really shouldn't be that way. My principal is pretty understanding, and legally they can't actually ask for that information, but I think I'll have to from the interpersonal relationship standpoint.

Questions: None right now, I don't think!

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?  Dealing with a-hole teenagers (although it might not be a gold medal...), whipping up dinner from the random things left in my fridge and pantry when I haven't been to the store in too long, fixing a jammed Xerox copier

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 🤷🏻‍♀️ best guess is around 6 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): pépite de chocolat or  sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: March 15th for second viability scan, hoping for another blood draw this week

How are you feeling?: Anxious. My husband keeps reminding me that there’s nothing an earlier appointment could do for us if we have a MC, but the waiting is so hard for my PGAL brain.

Rants/Raves: Really wishing someone would hire me so I could get my mind off of this pregnancy for at least a bit during the day. Also, this should be a rave, but my complete lack of nausea or other significant symptoms is freaking me out. 

Questions: None right now.

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Being in school 🤓 I love learning and am such a nerd. If school was free, I’d constantly be enrolled. I’m hoping to one day be involved from the other side of things as an adjunct professor. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6+1

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip

Upcoming Appointments: March 13th can’t waaait!

How are you feeling?: pretty crappy, started at night and now it’s all day.

Rants/Raves:  just feeling like a lame mom lately since I have no energy and feel so nauseous! We made it out for story time at the library today, but even wrestling my toddler into his jacket and shoes made me feel like throwing up and thinking why am I doing this lol. 

Questions: N/A

Procrastination? Loading a dishwasher properly, I can’t stand to see it done all hap hazardly 😆 less mundane would be doing makeup, I’ve done 6 of my friends bridal and bridesmaids makeup and I love it! I should probably pursue it more but crazy brides that I don’t know sound not as fun 😬

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

October 24th 6w+5d

Baby is the size of a(n):

Hashtag

Upcoming Appointments:

Had an US yesterday to confirm heartbeat. Baby was in there with a beat if 127. I even got to facetime my IM (intended mother) so see could see

How are you feeling?: 

Not great. Feeling nauseous and woke up with a terrible headache today. But until today I've been feeling good.  

Rants/Raves: 

Super bummed about Luke Perry :( I was a huge fan of him. I even had a Dylan watch. Also not excited about the fact that all I want to eat is donuts. I didn't gain a ton of weight with my keepers but if I keep eating like I have been the last week I'm going to blow up. 

Questions:  

Nada

Playing Bejeweled and Candy crush lol

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 25/6 weeks, 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: March 18.  Would be sooner but I’m on vacation next week.  Disney world!

How are you feeling?:  very nauseous and tired 

Rants/Raves: my husband is amazing, really picking up my slack.  Also, I am thankful for this unisom/B6 combo for helping somewhat with this nausea.

Questions: not right now

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Overthinking

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 27th / 6w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Dried corn kernel

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment and ultrasound is March 11

How are you feeling?: The nausea is real. I'm excited for next Monday, but also scared. We lost our first pregnancy at 7.5 weeks in December, two days before the first ultrasound. I've been going to bed around 8:30 or 9:00 each night and getting about ten hours of sleep, but while I'm not exhausted yet, I'm still just totally wiped out at the end of the day.

Rants/Raves: I'm incredibly blessed to be in my last week of work ever. My husband is happy and able to provide for our family if I quit, and I'm ready to have my dream come true. I'm going to focus on my crafts and studying for my residential real estate license.

Questions: What will we be able to see at the first ultrasound? Did any of you have anyone besides your significant other there for the initial scan? My mom passed away in 2007 and I know I would have wanted her there, but my sister really wants to be there and I asked her to be. She said yes, and my husband is more than happy to have her join us! Some of my siblings are total flakes, so she may bail, but I truly hope she doesn't.

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Probably singing. I may not be Whitney-level good, but I'm decent. It'd probably be a bronze medal, but hey, better than a participant medal! 😉

DD 10/2019
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 10/21/19. 6W5D

Baby is the size of a(n): Earring post

Upcoming Appointments: March 20 at 8W6D

How are you feeling?: Constantly hungry. Nauseated during the day, but not 🤮 thank goodness. Also, sleepy. I'm consistently waking up at least 1-2x each night

Rants/Raves: all I want to do is eat, but sometimes it makes me feel worse. Any suggestions for foods that are easy on the stomach, but filling? Looking for ideas for what to eat when I wake up starving in the middle of the night.

Questions: none right now!

Id win a medal at making up songs 😂

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6+5 based on LMP.  Due date may get pushed back, but we’ll see next week  

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Upcoming Appointments: had one today. There was one baby, measuring a little behind, and one empty sac. I go back next week for a repeat u/s. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseous, exhausted.

Rants/Raves: I didn’t think it was possible to have a water aversion, but water tastes gross lately. Also I think being classified as higher risk just because I’m almost 36 (but have no other medical issues) is going to get very old very soon.  

Questions: 

Worrying and remembering song lyrics. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/23 - 7w1d 

Baby is the size of a(n): tiny raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: First dating ultrasound this morning - baby measuring 6w4d which is in line with when I think I ovulated. They don’t think my due date will be moved because it is only 3 days off. Next appointment is Monday at my OB. 

How are you feeling?: nausea 24/7 - I guess I looked pretty rough at my ultrasound appointment because they recommended a lot of products to help with nausea. 

Rants/Raves: Rants - I have had a cold since I found out I was pregnant and I can’t seem to kick it. Raves - happy to have seen a heartbeat on ultrasound which eases some of my concerns. 

Questions: none at the moment 

Speed reading - I usually can finish multiple books in a week although I haven’t picked up a book in weeks due to exhaustion 😬

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 26th 6w6d

Upcoming Appointments: 8 week ultrasound 3/19. IVF pregnancy. 

How are you feeling?: fairly normal. Mild nausea. Bleeding since 5 weeks. 

Rants/Raves: the continuous worrying was killing me. After bleeding for two weeks, seeing the baby’s HB at 6 weeks gave me a wave of reassurance 

Questions:  what is an important question to ask your Obgyn at your initial visit? 

Retelling the entire script of The Lion King by heart

• Retelling the entire script of The Lion King by heart

Lurking :smile:
    If you change your sn people will be able to recognize and tag you better. There are so many knotties!
    BabyFruit Ticker