October 2019 Moms

PgAL check in week of 3/5

How far along are you/EDD?

Current mood?

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs?

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary?

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months?

BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
~~~  ~~~  ~~~
BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
~~~  ~~~  ~~~
High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies

Re: PgAL check in week of 3/5

• How far along are you/EDD? 6ish weeks- TBD at next US on March 15

Current mood? Anxious to see our babe and confirm that all is okay.

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. MMC 5/18, CP 11/18, CP 1/19

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? Next appointment is 3/15 where we’re hoping to see good things. We pushed it back an extra week so we could see a heart beat and get some better idea of where we’re at. The last US on 2/23 showed pretty much nothing but thick endometrium and maybe a small small sac. 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? Really wanting some typical pregnancy symptoms to reassure me this is going normally. So far, I feel just like my other pregnancies. Also, progesterone suppositories are getting old soooo quick. I constantly feel like I’m “leaking”... 😖

Rave: We are going to my first ever NBA game this weekend! I’m not a huge fan, but it should be a good time out of the house nonetheless!

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Finding out where my husband’s job is going to relocate us haha. We should be told in April sometime and we move in June/July.

• How far along are you/EDD? 8+5/Oct 11

Current mood? Sooo over the nausea

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. MMC in Nov ‘17

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? I’ve been a bit anxious. The baby stopped growing at 8 weeks but we didn’t find out until 11 1/2 weeks so I almost feel like this time is a waiting period 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? There’s a new midwife with the group I see and she’s awesome. At my initial appointment the other day she gave me a script for an ultrasound to help me feel better. (I did have one done at 7 weeks for a different doctor who prescribed my progesterone but with the loss we did see a heartbeat so I’m not totally reassured)

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Getting out of the first trimester and hopefully feeling better! And spring because it’s currently 12 degrees here 🥶

• Loading the player...
  • @bacheerios I'm over the P as well. I'm not really leaking but they are definitely causing irritation and irritability of my cervix.

@melanier26
    Having a cold snap (again) here as well. It was 4 when I left for my appt at 630 this morning. 4!!! I need warmth and sunshine!!

How far along are you/EDD?
     Im sticking with my LMP because I know that's what OB will use. 7wks / Oct 23

Current mood? Aside from being soooo tired, I feel like I'm floating today. Really, just feel like a weight has been lifted.

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. In 2018 MMC, CP, MMC

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? We have passed the anniversaries for my 1st. And obviously surpassed the CP stage. 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? Today was my first US and it went so well. RE is very happy with my stats but is letting me go back again next work before discharging me to my OB. I have so much more confidence in this pregnancy now.

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Spring!! Butterflies, bees, flowers, bring it on! Oh, and being able to share the news with everyone. I've been very open about my losses so I know everyone will be very excited!

• @bacheerios I would have a hard time with the anticipation of a move.  I’m a planner and find big changes more comfortable with plenty of time to prepare.  I hope you find out soon and it’s someplace nice!  

@melanier26 @prpl11butterfly I apologize for complaining about it being “freezing” at 27 degrees.  Y’all have it way worse!!  Sending you warm thoughts!!  
  • How far along are you/EDD? 8w3d / EDD 10/13

Current mood? Is nauseated a mood?

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. CP 7/2017, Blighted Ovum MC 12/2017, CP 6/2018.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? Today I graduated from my RE! Had my follow-up scan and everything is looking good and also had my first intake appointment with the regular OB.

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? Feels good to have passed all my loss milestones and have as much reassurance as one can have at this stage. I do still worry since I'm AMA, but I'm feeling hopeful right now.

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? We just booked a vacation to Hawaii in May. It will be our first vacation in nearly two years. I didn't want to plan a vacation while we were TTC because in case we did get pregnant, I didn't want it to occur during 1st trimester and be miserable. So I'm really excited about it!

*TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• How far along are you/EDD? 7 weeks 2 days- EDD of 10/22

Current mood? Anxious

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. 2/16 loss, 11/17 loss

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? 3/21 US at 9 weeks as that is where we typically have found out baby stopped growing.

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? With my prior losses, we had a confirmed HB early on and then the baby just stopped growing. My body was typically my anchor to hint that something was going to happen as I’d stop feeling pregnant. This time we are on progesterone so allll of these symptoms are ramped up but I don’t know if it’s from the pregnancy or the pills. 

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Seeing that heartbeat past the 9 week mark! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @afayville I’m in a similar situation. My last pregnancy we saw a heartbeat a little after 6 weeks then the baby stopped growing at 8. I’m almost at 9 weeks now and I’ve been anxious. I’m going to schedule our 2nd ultrasound for next week so hopefully that will put my mind at ease! Good luck ❤️
  • edited March 2019
    How far along are you/EDD? 6w4d / October 27

Current mood? Anxious

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. December 15, 2018 at about 7.5 weeks

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? I have my first ultrasound and appointment on Monday, March 11, and I'm incredibly nervous. 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? 

Rant: Morning sickness is a beast, and while I'm thankful I have it (everyone keeps telling me that my miscarriage risk is statistically lower now), I hate not being able to go a day without feeling like garbage.

Rave: This is my last week of work ever. My husband and I have discussed my quitting at length and it's truly the best decision for our family. He's really happy for me and I'm excited to be able to dedicate the time to my family that I want to. I'm truly blessed.

Dear Diary: The last pregnancy didn't feel right from the beginning (my symptoms were extremely exaggerated, but zero morning sickness), and this one feels more like what I think it's supposed to, but hearing all of these stories about a loss after a healthy first appointment makes the anxiety so much worse. I appreciate hearing the stories, as they are preparing me for any outcome, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm completely on edge.

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Healthy appointments! 🤞🏻 Getting our new home in order, learning to be a housewife before becoming a mom, and finding myself. I'm also hoping to finish studying for my residential real estate exam, something I've wanted to do for more than 13 years (since high school).

DD 10/2019
  • @melanier26 I hope everything goes well for you! Its terrible nerve wracking waiting It out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kindbytealikat I am so happy to see this update! You were on my mind all day yesterday.
  • How far along are you/EDD? 7 weeks/ October 25

Current mood? Anxious. 

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. 1 MMC at 16 weeks.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? I had my ultrasound today! Baby looks great with heart beat of 129 bpm. But they found a subchorionic hematoma. I'm wondering if the lovenox & aspirin I'm on had anything to do with it? 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? I am super nauseous and throwing up but I feel like I can't even complain because I should just be grateful to be pregnant again. Ah, PGAL.

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Getting out of first tri... 

• How far along are you/EDD? 10 weeks

Current mood? Feeling pretty good!  Heard a heartbeat on Wednesday which was a relief.

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable.  I’m going to share my whole story since it’s my first time posting on this update.  I had a home Doppler and enjoyed listening to baby’s heartbeat every night before bed.  Around Memorial Day, I couldn’t find it.  H and I were convinced it was just a hiding baby.  At 20 weeks, we decided to have a friend check at L&D.  Ultrasound revealed no heartbeat.  I delivered our son the next morning

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs?  My first ultrasound is in 10 days! 

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary?  I’ve been feeling remarkably good, which of course gets me worried.  I was pretty sick my last two pregnancies.

I am SO ready to see baby so we can tell our kids.  My son was absolutely devastated when we lost our baby so I want to be sure.

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? Summer break!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I know I’m starting late! I love how so many of you are hearing the baby’s heartbeat. What an amazing sound ❤️
    Nervous mom here too. 

How far along are you/EDD? Not sure of exact due date. Possibly October 27. So 61/2 - 7 weeks. 

Current mood? Nervous but calm, if that makes sense  

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. I lost my son Brody in November 2014 due to trisomy 18 and a cystic hydroma,  extremely traumatic  several miscarriages this year and an ectopic in September  

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? US this Thursday  

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? I did just recently lose 40 lbs, so I’m a little anxious about putting it all back on, but it’s for a great cause  

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? We’re buying a house and my oldest son is getting married! 

I look forward to reading and sharing with everyone here.. it is always nice to have people who can relate to the anxiety that were each going through. 

• How far along are you/EDD? 9w6d 10/8

Current mood? Impatient lol counting down days until next app.

If you haven't already/want to again, please share your loss history, if comfortable.

This is my first time using forums. I had a MMC in 2016 (stopped growing at 6 weeks found at at 11w)1.5 years of infertility, 1 unsuccessfully round of clomid, and 2 rounds of clomid with MCs in 2018 (MMCJuly at 6 weeks, Natural MC Nov around 5+weeks). We got pregnant with this one by accident without any drugs! Yay!

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? I’m desperately waiting to get to my appointment on the 20th (11w1d) where I really hope I’ll st least get to hear the heart beat-

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? Rave: I feel like I’m feel very light but fairly consistent symptoms. 

Rant: I keep wondering if it is just from the progesterone. 

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? I want a baby BELLY to take to the beach in spring!

• How far along are you/EDD? 10w 3 days / Oct 5

Current mood? Lately, I’ve been anxious and irritable on top of the regular exhaustion and fatigue.

I had a loss at 12 weeks in November 2018 which had occurred 4 weeks earlier but my body just hadn’t gotten the memo.

Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? My Prenatest Plus exam is scheduled for March 26 which feels very far away at the moment.

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? I have already seen baby via ultrasound a few weeks ago amd everything looked good and yet I can’t shake the feeling that something might still happen. Its making me hesitant on joining into the group more.

GTKY: What’s one thing you are looking forward to over the next 3 months? We have been house hunting for a long time and I’m hoping that we’ll find something in the next 3 months and be able to move before baby #2 arrives. 

• @geminigirl16 MMC really mess with your mind 😕  Mine occurred with my last pregnancy and was similar to yours. And despite the fact that I’ve had 2 ultrasounds with a strong heartbeat and the baby is dating exactly as it should based on my LMP, I’m still freaking out a bit bc my nausea is fading a bit at 9 1/2 weeks. Even though that’s happening for others too 
  • @melanier26 It is really does mess with your head! It feels like I cannot trust my body at the moment. I noticed that my resting heart rate has decreased in the last few days and that got me worried too even though I know it’s normal and happens to others. 

I think / I hope it will get better in second trimester once I get more of a belly and can feel movement. 
  • @geminigirl16 I feel the same way about not being able to trust my body! I’m ten weeks today and only feel the must subtle of symptoms (so subtle I wonder if I’m making it all up in my head). 
  • Hi friends I could use some good vibes and prayers. I started spotting this afternoon. I’m hoping it’s just a fluke but given my history I’m pretty scared.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kindbytealikat Sending prayers ❤️
  • @kindbytealikat Thinking of you and sending good vibes. 
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• @kindbytealikat lots of good thoughts your way. 

• @kindbytealikat, sensing vibes your way. I hope the spotting stops soon.
  • @kindbytealikat sending positive vibes, encouraging all the self care and hoping for the best
  • @kindbytealikat I hope the spotting is nothing serious and stops soon. 
  • @kindbytealikat sending positive vibes your way! I know the feeling, we started spotting on and off at week 6 and have seen the heartbeat once but given our past it’s to hard to not worry. All we can do is try to enjoy the journey right now. I have found that since I ramped up my water intake to around 80-100 oz my spotting has since stopped. I’m not sure if it’s coincidence or is helping but It was suggested to drink more water.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kindbytealikat thinking of you and hoping for the best, I hope the spotting ends soon! Will do a prayer just for you tonight
  • @kindbytealikat I am so releived to see your update. I've been super busy at work and just saw your comment. Great Drs make PGAL just a little easier, I'm glad yours is one of them!
  • @kindbytealikat, I'm so happy to see this update! And I'm glad your doctor was patient with you, like @prpl11butterfly said, I think that can make such a difference on our mental state when the doctors treat our concerns with compassion. ❤
  • @kindbytealikat so relieved for you. the right dr also makes all the difference.