November 2019 Moms

March Symptoms??

How's everyone feeling?? It's so early. Don't know if I have symptoms or if it's all in my head :) 

Re: March Symptoms??

• So. Much. Bloating. Also, gas and insomnia and hunger. I had terrible morning sickness and food aversions at 6w with my oldest and at 5w with my youngest so I'm trying to enjoy the no-nausea thing for the time being. 
  • @Rawa1416 I feel you on the bloating! I had to unbutton my pants at work :( so depressing. I've also got an insatiable hunger, but nothing sounds good to me. Yesss - enjoy being nausea free!! 

• Loading the player...
  • I’ve had weird, vivid dreams about puking but no actual puking. I wouldn’t say I’m nauseous but food doesn’t really interest me much. I’m hungry but can’t decide what sounds good. That plus just generally being tired, lots of yawning. 

I’ve also had some mild, intermittent cramping which always freaks me out. Doesn’t feel like period cramps, just a weird, light cramp in lower back/abdomen.
  • Same as many of PPs: tired so tired. Slightly queasy, although today I actually feel fine in that regard. Very sensitive and the slightest thing can bring me to tears. 

As as far as the bloating goes I’m already doing the hair tie trick.. I’m trying to tell myself these jeans were tight anyway to begin with also 😕
  • edited March 2019
    Exhaustion, headaches, a little cramping, backaches, mouth watering when I think about food 😂, some food aversions, and increased sense of smell. No nausea yet 🤞🏻

Edit: Bloating YES
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• So I just got my bfp yesterday, and it was very faint. I believe I'm only 3w 4d. Today I was feeling kind of dizzy, slight sore boobs, and very emotional. It's hard to tell if it's just in my head though. This is my third pregnancy, but I've never found out this early and I still can't believe it. I sort of just feel in a daze, I suppose that could be interpreted as tired or "pregnancy brain"? 
  • I have been so so crampy. Like as bad as period cramps, but they usually only last 5-10 minutes. I keep checking for bleeding because they get so intense. Happens maybe a half dozen times a day. The doctor said to only call if it’s a 7 on the pain scale, which I don’t think I’m at but it’s so subjective. I’ve still been temping so that at least gives me some calmness as my temp has stayed high. Also nauseous at times and even when I’m hungry not really interested in food, mostly jusy want crackers/bland food.
  • Bloating for sure! Gas is terrible and I’ve been having trouble sleeping at night but it may be because I’m napping during the day and it’s making it hard to sleep. My boobs aren’t as sore as theyve been with previous pregnancies but I know all pregnancies are different.
  • My boobs are super duper sore and I'm having a terrible time sleeping. I've had some cramping but nothing crazy. I also had a little bit of brown spotting but not much at all. So far it's been okay but I know things ramp up in the next couple of weeks.

• @mvc003 so with you, I’ve had a few obvious symptoms, but some I don’t know if I’m just symptom-spotting or real.

I’ve definitely been having a lot of gas, a little bit of cramping on and off, and extra tired… It does not help that my 1yr old just got a cold and was inconsolable for 2hr last night due to congestion. I always have trouble falling asleep, no more insomnia than usual yet. Last time I had very little morning sickness, so FX for the same again!

@kopp5988, that sounds so stressful! Totally hear you about the pain scale being subjective… I hope all goes well!

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Nausea started tonight exactly the same time it did with DD. Also exhaustion and some acid reflux. So fun.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So happy to see this thread! I am five weeks today and have been worried because I have only waves of mild nausea. I know it is early and I should be enjoying not being nauseous ! Haha! With my first, I felt nauseated from before I knew but I think I found out earlier this time. Other symptoms that I have been having: sore breasts, lightheaded feelings, decreased appetite, mild cramping  and extreme fatigue in the late afternoon/evening. 
  • Did I say no insomnia yet? Last night I had so much trouble falling and staying asleep even though I was really tired! Then of course DS woke up early and wanted out of his crib.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • With my first two pregnancies I didn't have any soreness in my boobs or anything. This time around they are tingly, sensitive and feel funky. My son accidentally leaned on them and it hurt and I almost snapped at him. I was like, WTF is wrong with these things!

• I had some cramping very early on, I was sure I was about to get my period. Now I am already having severe nausea at 5 weeks! Did not expect it to start this early   :/

@mvc003 @geshem I'm with you, I don't know how many of my  other "symptoms" are just in my head! The only other significant symptom I'm having is that everything is making me cry lol but I'm kind of anxious and emotional anyway so I don't know if that's the hormones or just because I'm feeling extra sensitive. 
  • Today may be my worse nausea day yet. Hasn’t let up at all and I’ve been driving all over to various meetings and the car is not helping. I’ve also had way less cramps (so far and knock on wood) than the past few days. It’s like the two symptoms are tag teaming. 
  • My nausea is coming in waves, I'll feel it one day, and then not again for a few days. A little crampy, but for some reason I wake up every day thinking I need to take another pregnancy test, like I'm not really pregnant. How I will make it till April 1st for my dr appt is beyond me!!!
  • Bloat and gas are awful here! :(
  • I got the bloat and gas too! Also severely hungry but I've also lost weight since i got my positive?
  • I've been nauseous on and off, but my biggest symptom today was being scorching hot. It was in the 20s/30s today and I drove home from work with my window rolled down. I bet people thought I was crazy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 2019
    The gas and bloat is real yall. 
    Seriously, I feel like a balloon.
    I also had some hardcore cravings today.
  • Morning sickness my ass! ALL. DAMN. DAY.

That is all 😣
  • TW** I've had some spotting this morning. I saw it after I went to the bathroom this morning, then it stopped seemingly, and now it seems to be back. I know it can be normal and be nothing. I'm also having some cramping as well. 
  • @creamcheeseplease can definitely be normal, as is cramping. I’m sure it’s still anxiety-producing. I hope it goes away quickly and you get some strong reassurance that all is well. 
  • @creamcheeseplease can you rest? If you can, I think that's the best thing to do. Along with a call to your OB. I'm so sorry you're spotting. 

• @creamcheeseplease my OB told me I could see cramping and spotting and not to worry unless it was a heavy flow and/or my cramps were higher than a 7 out of 10 on the pain scale. I would give a call to your OB though so that they can help put your mind at ease if you’re worried at all. And agree to take it easy today and for the next few days
  • Thanks guys. @emeraldcity1214 and @kopp5988 yeah, I mean I'm at work but I can take it easy, its not like I have a lot of physical stuff to do. I guess I'll call too.. I had spotting much earlier than this in my previous pregnancy and my OB basically said the same as yours, kopp, so I'm sure that's what she'll say this time too. I'm 5+5 today.
  • @creamcheeseplease keep us updated. 

Also, do we want to start a spotting thread? That way we can see all the updates and not missing anything? 
  • @creamcheeseplease keep us updated. 

Also, do we want to start a spotting thread? That way we can see all the updates and not missing anything? 
    Oh, that's a good idea. I'll start it.
  • Anyone else experiencing, or have in the past, vaginal pressure as a symptom? I have like an achey pressure feeling down there.
  • @creamcheeseplease I know that can be concerning  It's likely normal but if it would put you at ease, go see your OB. I'm sure s/he is used to getting these questions and calming anxious moms to be. 
  • @kopp5988 that is something I usually experience later on but I feel like it could be something that some women experience early on. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 okay well good to know it’s at least not super weird or unheard of, thanks!
  • I cant tell if i have gas or round ligament pain....lol
  • Bloat and gas is awful. Hoping the bloat goes away soon or I'm going to need maternity pants ASAP. I made it well into 2nd tri before needing maternity clothes the first time. 
  • @kimmer1412 I was 7 weeks with my last 2 pregnancies when I had to switch to maternity clothes  
  • I’ve been wondering how early I’ll need them second time around! With my first I didn’t really need them until 18 weeks but I honestly can’t wait to have a belly again! 

Not many symptoms here although I keep joking to my husband that I want to feel sick to know I’m still pregnant! (I know I’ll probably curse myself for this later) 
  • @tjm527 this is my 6th pregnancy so I tend to show much faster. I think with my second I was in maternity clothes by 16 weeks. Maybe a little later bc I was in good shape back then. 
  • I was wondering when some ladies start wearing maternity clothes! My husband is convinced I shouldn't be wearing my normal jeans, but they are not tight yet. Might sound silly.
  • I love maternity clothes!! I just went out and bought some for the summer. I know I’m a little early but I couldn’t help myself 🙈