October 2019 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 2/13

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 2/13

• @ebcmoon what kind of veggies are you putting on those delicious sounding sandwiches?  
  • @emily1052, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, and sweet pickles are the usual. Then spicy habanero cheddar or Swiss, depending on my mood. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ebcmoon that sounds SO good right now.  
  • Omg @galentine spaghettios??  Def getting these next time I’m at the store!!   
    Yes! That sounds sooooo good! And I have no idea why. 😂
  • Hard Jolly Ranchers are the only thing that has ever helped with my morning sickness. Also I want 5 Guys fries so bad today 
  • In case anyone is wondering, I went ahead and got the Popeyes and it was everything I needed and more 😂. I was on the fence and then suddenly got this strong fried chicken smell while I was in the room with a patient. I thought I was literally going crazy (orhaving some kind of weird stroke) but my MAs smelled it too, even though we couldn’t figure out where the smell was coming from. I took it as a sign and got it for lunch 😋😋
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @Schumerator I just bought myself some bagels too! And that excuse is totally valid 😉
  • 6w1d today and the nausea is real. Currently sucking on Brach's Lemon Drops and I already told my husband I want Arby's for dinner. His mom was "addicted" to Arby's and Pepsi when she was pregnant with him, so he finds it hilarious that I've been craving it more than usual. I blame his regular mentioning of it! 😄
    DD 10/2019
  • Saltines and PB 😋 way too easy for me to eat an entire sleeve in one day 😬
  • Saltines and PB 😋 way too easy for me to eat an entire sleeve in one day 😬
    One day...? Girl, I knock out a sleeve in an hour. Mind you, I don't usually eat any more saltines that day, but I get through that sleeve so fast. I've been dreaming of a hunk of cheddar cheese on them, but now I may opt for peanut butter. Nom...
    DD 10/2019
  • meagan-t said:
    Saltines and PB 😋 way too easy for me to eat an entire sleeve in one day 😬
    One day...? Girl, I knock out a sleeve in an hour. Mind you, I don't usually eat any more saltines that day, but I get through that sleeve so fast. I've been dreaming of a hunk of cheddar cheese on them, but now I may opt for peanut butter. Nom...
    I wish we had Saltines in Germany. They only have these tasteless kosher oversized saltine-type things that definitely do not hit the spot. I used to dip them in Guacamole wen we were still in Kansas.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Yesterday it was French fries. This morning? Chick fil a chicken minis 😋 devoured. 
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am rapidly approaching the only cereal phase 🤢 idk why I’m attempting to do any normal activities right now, I feel like I’m in a daze whenever I’m trying to do normal life things! This pregnancy could not be more different than my last.
  • My new favorite snack is frozen potstickers I found at Walmart. I’m going to try to not eat them every day bc of sodium but damn they hit the spot
  • My new favorite snack is frozen potstickers I found at Walmart. I’m going to try to not eat them every day bc of sodium but damn they hit the spot
    Those sound delicious! Yesterday all I wanted was mustard potato salad and it totally hit the spot. Today I'm really wanting Panda Express cream cheese rangoons. Why is pregnancy so weird?
    DD 10/2019
  • meagan-t said:
    I wish we had Saltines in Germany. They only have these tasteless kosher oversized saltine-type things that definitely do not hit the spot. I used to dip them in Guacamole wen we were still in Kansas.
    How much would it cost to get some shipped from the states?
    DD 10/2019
  • Definitely leaving during my lunch break to grab a happy meal.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Soup. I didn't really identify this as a craving per se, but today I realized I had soup for lunch and dinner. And last night's dinner. Then I got to thinking and realized I've been having it almost every day for a week or so! It's just all that sounds good a lot of the time, probably because I'm so bloated and constipated that I don't want to add any more solid foods to the situation. 

@melanier26 I love frozen potsickers! Specifically the LingLing brand. I can eat them every day if left to my own devices. I like to read the serving size (5) listed on the bag and laugh and laugh. 
  • Good
    meagan-t said:
    meagan-t said:
    How much would it cost to get some shipped from the states?
    Good question. I'd likely pay like 20$ shipping for a 5$ box of saltines. I'll just make do with toast *cries*
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• I was soo nauseous and nothing sounded good. A whole bag of baked potato chips later I feel better 😳
  • @prpl11butterfly there's such a thing as too many PB&J's?
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • I am a carb fiend lately! Especially pasta - I cannot get enough pasta. All kinds of pasta. Just typing this makes me want pasta....
  • @jenferlee82 I've been planning pasta for dinner all day. It's only like the 3rd time this week...
  • @emily1052 That looks delicious 😋

My new love...DS’ Paw Patrol graham crackers. Sorry kid!
  • Tonight I had to have tacos, I've been wanting them for 2 days. It's weird though because red meat in general hasn't sounded good. 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• We went to a fish fry tonight and I couldn't get enough of the green beans. So. Good. 🤤
    DD 10/2019
  • Nothing. Food = ew in my brain right now. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Eggs and toast! I eat it every morning but could eat it for every meal. I want anything savory. Sweets disgust me right now 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can barely choke down my vitamin gummies!
  • Oh my goodness @emily1052 that is now all I want. It looks like it was so worth it! @knottied349997a773c7120 eggs and toast have been my weekend go to's and so very yummy and satisfying.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • galentinegalentine member
    edited March 2019
    My mom made party mix for me, and it is AMAZING. Salty crunchy deliciousness. I might actually cry when it's gone.
  • Leftover twice baked potatoes and brownies for dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Also I found out that if I eat broccoli, cabbage or Brussel sprouts I get even MORE bloated and a horrible stomachache follows.  Anyone else having issues with cruciferous veggies? 
  • We had steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner. I've been craving a baked potato all week. Then DS1 didn't like his potato so I ate it. 

Honestly, no one should ever eat two baked potatoes in one sitting. But here we are. 
  • @Snaps816 potatoes must be eaten. They are not as good leftover and it's truly a shame to let it go to waste. I would have done the same and support your decision.
  • Pineapple!  Multiple times a day 😋
  • Pineapple!  Multiple times a day 😋
    I’ve been wanting grapefruit and grapefruit juice! However I think it gave me BAD acid reflux to the point I almost threw up 🙈