September 2019 Moms

Post Ultrasound Photos Here!

Re: Post Ultrasound Photos Here!

• this was my 9w1d ultrasound. Baby has a strong heartbeat of 170. Saw some fluttering then too. My Edd is right on track for sept 25 which is also true on my lmp
  • Loading the player...
  • lms1594lms1594 member
    edited February 2019
    Hello! This is my first post! First pregnancy! On 2.20.19 I had my first ultrasound. I was 8wks 5 days. HR 177. Today I am 9wks 1 day. EDD is 9.27.19. All of my ovulation tracking paid off, and I was measuring exactly like I thought I would be. I am very excited for this baby, and happy to be a part of this group. Only a couple people know we're expecting and posting it here makes me feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. We plan to announce our bun in the oven on St. Patrick's Day! 
  • this was my 9w1d ultrasound. Baby has a strong heartbeat of 170. Saw some fluttering then too. My Edd is right on track for sept 25 which is also true on my lmp

Yay! So cute. Check out the “knottie” username thread. It will make it easier for people to reply to you and get to know you with a diff username. See you around :) 
  • @lms1594 welcome to the group! So exciting! I agree, this group is so helpful especially when no one around you knows the news yet.
  • @sahm89 WOOHOO! Exciting to see another NFP mama in here! :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sunshine2417 I’m so glad we chose this route from day 1 of our marriage 7 1/2 years ago  :) 💜 
  • Yes! Thank you so much! 💜
  • Any Ramzi Theory success stories out there? I think it’s saying girl!
  • Hi! I just had an ultrasound done this morning at 9 weeks! Has anyone used the Ramzi method to determine gender? Has anyone done it and had accurate results? My gut feeling is a boy =)
  • @duewithpu2 @coreyblack17 I’ll let you know Friday if the Ramzi Theory fell true for us! According to that theory we are having a girl. We’ll see! 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Pregnant with our first and we are beyond excited! Here is our 12 week 4 day ultrasound photo - we already love this little peanut more than words!
  • septoctkidsseptoctkids member
    edited March 2019
    @Knottie1453768872 so cute! You could try the gender experts for the nub theory. It costs money but fun to do lol. I did it for the skull theory and ramzi.
  • It really is surreal! Our bodies are amazing. You may want to edit your pics and crop out your personal info. After 1 month the stuff is permanently on the bump and can’t be deleted. 
  • @kaceyallan OMG the top pic looks like the baby is doing the Burt Reynolds pose  :D I love it! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• I just submitted my ultrasound photos to gender experts! I feel so silly for doing so, but I’m so anxious! I figured it would be fun to see what the results come back as - regardless if they are correct :-)
  • I just submitted my ultrasound photos to gender experts! I feel so silly for doing so, but I’m so anxious! I figured it would be fun to see what the results come back as - regardless if they are correct :-)

I sent mine too. 😂 The theories fell true for us! 
  • I just sent mine today!!! 
  • 11w5d ultrasound last week!!! So in love already!!!  your comme
  • @newmommyjenelle congrats on the twins!! Do they run in yours or your significant other’s family? I think we have a couple of other twin mamas on here. You’ll have to connect. :) 
  • Thank you!! And no, they don’t run in either of our families, which is why it was such a surprise to see 2 babies at my ultrasound. EDD 9/19. 🥰🥰
  • @newmommyjenelle and @rwaller19 Congratulations! And Yay more twins!

(FTM with twins, too! I'm so glad more are showing up. I think we are up to 4 now. 
  • @cheshyre319 thank you! And congrats on your twins as well! Do you know if yours are identical or fraternal?
  • @newmommyjenelle Just got off the phone with my OB, fraternal boys. I'm kind of in shock, I thought I was having girls! 😳😆
  • Had another ultrasound today at 13 weeks. My gender scan is set for April 9th I can’t wait!!