TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Group 3 (Oct 16-22) Check-In W/O 2/25

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct. 17/6w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): .25" size of a sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: March 7.  I really wanted to go in today and get my betas tested to check my hcg levels.  While I should be thankful I am not feeling nauseous, it definitely has me worried.

How are you feeling?: Generally tired and non-motivated.  I get random headaches and food aversions.  My gag reflex is so sensitive, but no nausea.

Rants/Raves: DD (10 months old) has been in a VERY clingy phase for a while and it seems to keep getting worse.  If I walk away from her, still withing eyesight, she loses it.  While its sweet, its also very frustrating that I can't get anything done. 

Questions: Anyone else not feeling nauseous yet?

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Gosh, I haven't done this in ages, so i have no idea. Even if I had the chance again, id probably just watch lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/22. 6 weeks tomorrow

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: Still waiting on that first one. 3/20.

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling okay. Still very tired most of the time. I've been feeling some nausea too, especially with my super smell. Nothing sounds good to eat.

Rants/Raves: I looked at my calendar today and saw that daylight savings time is only 2 weeks away! I'm excited for it to be lighter longer again.

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I will literally sing anything at karaoke. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 20/6w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip

Upcoming Appointments: March 14th. Still feels like forever away

How are you feeling?: tired, nauseated on and off

Rants/Raves: I’m not in a great mood today. I just feel so blah/like crap. All I want to do is sleep and not interact with people today, so it’s taking a lot of effort to be normal at work lol

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Total eclipse of the heart! And also anything *NSYNC/Backstreet Boys. And a lot more; I really like karaoke
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @manillabar I was totally in a funk yesterday, for no real reason,  that I couldn't get out of. I wasn't happy until I went grocery shopping by myself at like 5pm.  
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 20th; 6w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea! 

Upcoming Appointments: March 8th — very first appointment.

How are you feeling?: Exhausted. I’ve had a lot of trouble sleeping/falling asleep. I’m also constantly hungry & thirsty. Not much nausea yet, but a lot of foods aren’t sounding great, especially sweet foods. 

Rants/Raves: The lack of sleep & constant exhaustion is making me irritable. It’s also annoying how tired I am since I’m out of state right now visiting family. I had to stay in this morning & nap instead of going out.

Questions: How do I ease the nerves about this first ultrasound? I just want to see baby & his/her heartbeat, but I hear so many MMC stories it’s hard not to worry.

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I’d never sing karaoke. I’m way too introverted to get up & sing in front of people lol
  • Options
    @LMMama it just came on all of a sudden, hope tomorrow's better. Was today better for you?  (also do you have two accounts because one of your posts came up as "lmmama3" lol

@annanbby we're due date twins! I'm jealous that your appt is a whole week ahead of mine though 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    LMMamaLMMama member
    edited February 2019
    @manillabar It does come and go for me, I do feel better today. I remember it eventually evening out. And yes haha. I had some login troubles and had two accounts at one point. Then I was on my laptop yesterday and didn't realize I was logged in under the name with the 3. But this is my official one :)
  • Options
    @annanbby I'm right there with you on the nerves.  I haven't had much nausea and it makes me worried.  I thought about asking them to test my hcg levels, but decided, I'm just going to wait it out.  I have an appointment in a week.  If this pg isn't viable, there's nothing I can do about it now, so I'm just going to wait it out.  Hang in there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @annanbby I hear you on the nerves too. I had a dream last night that I took another pregnancy test and it came up negative. So I went out this morning and bought new ones to test again! Like @scuba_chic said it's out of our hands and just have to be patient. 
  • Options
    gpierinigpierini member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 17, 6w 5d.

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea.

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday for our second ultrasound. First one was just at 4w 5d so we just were able to see a gestational sac. I'm very nervous and excited for what we will learn Thursday!

How are you feeling?: Nausea and food aversions hit me hard at exactly 6 weeks, so trying to eat when I feel up to it. Not as exhausted as last week when I needed a nap everyday, midday. 

Rants/Raves: Salty and bland food (crackers, pretzels), popsicles, and pizza are the only things I can stomach most of the time which gets frustrating. I made a huge meal the other night only to look at it once it was done and completely be nauseated by it. 

Questions: FTM here, so I have questions about everything. Cannot think of anything at this very moment but everyone here has been so informative!

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I dread karaoke or any sort of attention while trying to display my talent of terrible singing, I'm definitely more into watching and cheer on everyone else totally kill it on the stage!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/18 6w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): hashtag or a ladybug 

Upcoming Appointments: March 18th will be my first appointment. 

How are you feeling?: I haven’t been able to keep my body temperature at a constant which I posted about in the symptoms thread and today the nausea is horrible. It’s the first time this pregnancy that I’ve actually felt such which isn’t great because it’s the smell of raw meat starting it and I cook meat every night. 

Rants/Raves: My cheeseburger cravings have died down a bit thankfully. 

Questions: None right now. It does blow my mind though that even though I already have three healthy children this pregnancy is so different from the other three. 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? FFWC I have never sang karaoke. I think I would hate it. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 19th / 6 weeks 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea 

Upcoming Appointments: March 4th will be my 3rd appointment. At my first appointment the doctor estimated I was closer to 4-5 weeks than the 6-7 I thought. They also found I had a septate uterus and asked to see me again a week later. At my second appointment they measured me at 6 weeks and 2 days and found a heartbeat with a 90 bpm. The doctor said this was low and wanted to see me again in another week. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling very nervous about the less than perfect news so far. My bloodwork all came back great. Experiencing sore breasts, occasional cramping, queasiness, fatigue and a bit of moodiness (if I'm being honest).

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: Any other moms out there experience either of these situations? 
  • Options
    itsnotmineitsnotmine member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    October 24th 5w 6days for a few more hours 

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Hashtag

Upcoming Appointments:
    Monday the 4th US for heartbeat confirmation 

How are you feeling?: All the symptoms I’m having I was having before my transfer from my med protocol. So I’m a little anxious for my US. Just want to make sure my little belly buddy is in there and growing good.

Rants/Raves: 
    I’m over these PIO injections. Night before last my H did it on my left side and it hurt going in and almost immediately I formed a lump. I massaged and laid on the heat pad for a bit to get the lump to go away. Now I’ve got a huge bruise there. So I did the last 2 night on my right side. We will go back to left tomorrow and see how it does. 

Questions: None really. This is pregnancy #4 for me so I’ve been around the block a few times. 

GTKY- ove only done it a few times and I usually sing a Judds song 
  • Options
    @southernsweetteamama is that you friend??
  • Options
    itsnotmineitsnotmine member
    edited February 2019
    Haha haha I totally did the wrong check in 🤷‍♀️ 

• Options
    @southernsweetteamama I'm also surprised at how different this pregnancy feels from my other ones so far. Obviously I've read many times that every pregnancy is different, so I know this. But, I've had so much more nausea this time and it's a bummer. 
  • Options
    @itsnotmine it’s me ❤️😘
  • Options
    @LMMama exactly. I should know that things are different every time but I still feel like I should have a good idea by number 4 but nope. 😂
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):  sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments:  March 11 for first appt with my OB, will have an ultrasound!  Had appt with OB nurse this week for pregnancy confirmation and blood work.

How are you feeling?:  So tired!  And anxious to tell people.  It feels so strange to keep this big secret from family and friends!

Rants/Raves:  Thankful that any nausea has been minimal so far and has not made me sick.  I’ll take it as long as I get it!

Questions:  This is my first pregnancy, so I have a million questions!  But for those who are vets to the mommy game...what first trimester pregnancy tips do you have?

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song?  Well assuming this question exists in a time where I’m able to consume some adult beverages before singing (because let’s face it, liquid courage helps) I would probably pick a Jo Dee Messina song (country).
  • Options
    wintersongwintersong member
    edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks plus some days

Baby is the size of a(n): coffee bean

Upcoming Appointments: March 8th I get a dating scan! 

How are you feeling?: Irritated. Very full in the lower abdomen. RLP. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: My hands are already swelling. Does anyone know if that is a blood pressure thing or a retaining water thing? I am about to google. 

ETA google tells me it is a fluid thing, but that sudden swelling can be a sign of preeclampsia. Obviously tis too early to worry about that, but since I developed pre-e with my first and had elevated protein in my urine at the end with my second, I'm wary of anything that might indicate a blood pressure issue. I think I just need to dig out my automatic blood pressure cuff, but I have no idea where I stored it, sigh. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @southernsweetteamama
    I stopped a McDonalds three times this week. *facepalm*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    nnaelilaknnaelilak member
    edited March 2019
    *lurking*
    @wintersong so the good news is that with Pre-e the chances of reoccurance are very slim (less than 3% I believe). It's usually a first pregnancy thing and the odds go down with every subsequent pregnancy. Plus, along with the odds going down significantly, if you do get it again it usually happens later in pregnancy each time :) I also had it with my first pregnancy, and didn't get diagnosed until 41 weeks, so the odds say I really don't have to worry about it this time around. How far along were you when you were diagnosed? How about when your protein started getting elevated? 
  • Options
    @wintersong I know that it gets scary to feel like your bp is up when you’ve had Pre-E before. I had it with all 3 of my kids and it sucked but what I’ve found out is that I also have Pregnancy Induced Hypertension (PIH) every time so if you notice that it is high it’s worth bringing up to your OB. For me it means that once I hit the second trimester my OB has me start a low dose of aspirin to stay healthy and within a good bp range. 
  • Options
    nnaelilak said:
    *lurking*
    @wintersong so the good news is that with Pre-e the chances of reoccurance are very slim (less than 3% I believe). It's usually a first pregnancy thing and the odds go down with every subsequent pregnancy. Plus, along with the odds going down significantly, if you do get it again it usually happens later in pregnancy each time :) I also had it with my first pregnancy, and didn't get diagnosed until 41 weeks, so the odds say I really don't have to worry about it this time around. How far along were you when you were diagnosed? How about when your protein started getting elevated? 
    Really? I thought the oposite. My midwife said I was an elevated chance to get it as a stm because I had it with the first. I had to be induced twice because I developed it and 5hen was developing it. I had to go see a mfm doctor and take a baby aspirin every day after 12 Weeks just to be on the safe side. 

Far along. My first was induced at 38 weeks, my second at 37. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @wintersong I know that it gets scary to feel like your bp is up when you’ve had Pre-E before. I had it with all 3 of my kids and it sucked but what I’ve found out is that I also have Pregnancy Induced Hypertension (PIH) every time so if you notice that it is high it’s worth bringing up to your OB. For me it means that once I hit the second trimester my OB has me start a low dose of aspirin to stay healthy and within a good bp range. 
    I also did that. My second pregnancy was noticably different from my first; I didn't know at the time how unusually sluggish and unable to function I was, because I thought pregnancy just stank. My second I had blood pressure readings 130/80 or less the whole time, at least until the end, and I felt so much better. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @wintersong that is what both of my midwives have told me along with everything I've read in my high risk pregnancy support group :)