Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year?

Re: Group 4 (Oct 23-31) Check-In Week of 2/18

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/25, 4w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): finding out

Upcoming Appointments: confirmation bloodwork this afternoon 

How are you feeling?: mostly fine. A little more cramping than this early last time

Rants/Raves: We took DD (19 months) to the aquarium yesterday which was so much fun. When we went 6 months ago she was mostly watching the other kids. Yesterday she was running up to the tanks yelling “fishy!”

Questions: Curious how much more testing / appointments I’ll have this time around now that I’m AMA. Planning on asking today. 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Toss up. I love the flowers in the spring and changing leaves in the fall. Too bad fall and spring last about 2 days each around here. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct. 26 - 4 weeks, 2 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM (multiple losses)

Upcoming Appointments: next week

How are you feeling?: So far I feel fine. I am very nervous, due to prior issues.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? I love spring.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct. 28th- 4w0d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): I want to say green, but totally finding out.

Upcoming Appointments: First one scheduled for March 15th.

How are you feeling?: Exhausted today. DD woke up earlier than usual, but because it's a federal holiday, DH was here to let me nap already for a couple hours. Metallic taste this morning.

Rants/Raves: Love that there's no work and school today, so no sense of urgency. May be a snowday Wednesday also and I'm all for it.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Fall, which adds to the excitement of this little poppyseed for me.

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4 + 4

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: We have our first appt. March 2nd

How are you feeling?: Feeling great. Morning sickness hit me last time at 6 weeks so I’m just waiting...

Rants/Raves: I am wanting to tell my mom so bad but I’m waiting until after our first appt. 

Questions: none 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Fall/October
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/28 - 4 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): grain of salt 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM - DS almost 2

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): green! Hopefully we stick with that, I’ve always wanted the experience of finding out in the hospital, but MH really wanted to find out the first time.

Upcoming Appointments: March 13th! I was pleasantly surprised when I called today to find out my new midwives office does appointments at 7 weeks not 8 so woohoo! 

How are you feeling?: Nauseous. Had a ridiculous vomiting fit from about 8 pm - 5 am Saturday night into Sunday morning and felt awful all day yesterday. Thankful it has let up more today but still just the underlying nausea. I maybe threw up once with DS and had a fairly easy pregnancy so I’m feeling a little nervous 😬

Rants/Raves: Saturday night was my rant haha

Questions: none right now 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Spring and fall! If there was somewhere that was one of those seasons year round I’d live there in a heart beat 🙌🏼
  • itsnotmineitsnotmine member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 24th. Although mine is about as accurate as they come for due dates. 4w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Waterbear

FTM/STM/TTM+: Not mine (FTR I have 3 of my own)

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): They will be finding out likely through genetic testing 

Upcoming Appointments: Had a second blood raw today to confirm my levels are rising. Will get results tomorrow and schedule an US to confirm heartbeat once we have the results. 

How are you feeling?: Normal. I'm excited this transfer worked as we had a failed one in December. I'm also cautious though as this was a fresh Embryo so it was not tested. I'll feel better once genetic testing is done. 

Rants/Raves: It's such a different feeling carrying for someone else. I am super excited for my IP's and about the pregnancy but I feel different. I don't even know how to explain it.  

Questions: Nada

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Summer where I live. It doesn't get too hot often and I love going up the river and camping and having fun with my kids swimming. 

ETA- Results from blood draw looked good. I went from HCG level of 46.8 on the 14th to 475.5 on the 18th which is good growth. My progesterone levels were low so I have to increase my injections to 1.5ml. Scheduled our first US for the 4th of March :) 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 23rd; 4 weeks 5 days 

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): Finding our through genetic testing 

Upcoming Appointments: Pregnancy confirmation appointment Friday 

How are you feeling?: Pretty normal - crampy on and off and some nausea. I get really tired at the end of the day but it could be that I reduced my caffeine intake. 

Rants/Raves: Rants - I thought I wouldn’t worry as much during a second pregnancy as I did with my first. Not proving to be true ...

Rave - my pregnancy confirmation appointment is Friday which is earlier than I expected! 

Questions: None at the moment 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? I love living near the beach in the summer, but I’ve always loved fall weather and how it feels like a new year. Even though I am almost 30, I still look at fall as the beginning of a new school year 🤣

• I should add that at only 4 weeks, I just had a a major wave of nausea. This does not bode well. 

• _khaleesi_khaleesi member
    edited February 2019
    Hi everyone!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 27 / 4+1

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): I thought we were green but after getting the news today it seems my H has had a change of heart so 🤷‍♀️ Totally up to him, I don’t have a preference. 

Upcoming Appointments: March 20

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, a teensy pang of nausea every once in a while. Definitely snacking more often to stave off the nausea!

Rants/Raves: None (yet)

Questions: None (yet). Still processing, just got bfp today!

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Spring for sure! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/30, 3+6

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: Beta for 2/25 (but hoping to get it pushed up w/positive tests!)

How are you feeling?: So far so good!

Rants/Raves: I'm just so thankful to be here

Questions: Nothing yet!

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Spring...I live in the northeast, so spring is when everything starts blooming, turns green again and the weather gets warmer!
    Me: 35, PCOS; DH: 38, MFI
    TTC #1 since 2012
    IVF #1: 9/2018, cancelled due to poor response
    IVF #2: 2/19, 24 retrieved, 18 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 embryos; 1 beautiful embryo transferred 2/11/19: BFP!! EDD 10/30/19

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/26

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

FTM/STM/TTM+: hopefully my 4th

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): green

Upcoming Appointments: 2nd hcg draw today first was only 14 last friday

How are you feeling?: like myself no symptoms

Rants/Raves: eh

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? When its 75 not windy as hell and partly cloudy lol

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/27- 4w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple seed

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM 😳

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): Def finding out. We have two boys so will be fun either way! 

Upcoming Appointments: 3/8- my LMP was 1/9 but I have long cycles and was using ovulation tests so know I ovulated on 2/3. She still wants to see me early. I’ll be 6w5d and hoping to see a hb 😍

How are you feeling?: sore bbs and tired. Otherwise fine!

Rants/Raves: just still shocked to see two lines on Saturday. Tested on 2/14 and was stark white negative and I knew I was out this month. Was pleasantly surprised on 2/16 that I saw two very clear pink lines! 

Questions: Is anyone else seeing their DR before 8 weeks? Wondering what I should expect on the u/s... should I expect a heartbeat?

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Fall! Both my boys are fall babies 11/8 & 10/14. Should be extra busy this year!
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • @greenbean-2 please share any info you have regarding being AMA! I will be 36 when this baby is born- def more nervous this time around. 
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • @Cakimmy30 I've had several early USs (not for this pregnancy) but odds are good that a HB will be seen at 6+5.
  • @prpl11butterfly good to know... thank you! 
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • @Cakimmy30 I’ll be 36 too. At my appointment, the doctor said I’ll probably have more frequent appointments and more ultrasounds. Also, I’m getting a second set of betas tomorrow, which I didn’t have for my first pregnancy. Since it’s early and the first number was low, he wants to make sure they’re rising properly. It’s kind of funny because for my first I was 33/34 and the doctors were all like “you’re young and healthy!” So apparently it’s a very fine line between “young” and AMA. Oh well - I’m fine with more opportunities to see the baby before he/she is born. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • _khaleesi_khaleesi member
    edited February 2019
    @Cakimmy30 Date twins, yay! I will be curious to see if I get marked AMA. I’ll be 35 three days after my first appointment. I actually had my well woman 3dpo and mentioned we were on our first cycle ttc. She didn’t say a word about age. I plan on bringing it up if she doesn’t. 
  • @greenbean-2 from all accounts online apparently age 35 is the magic number where suddenly you’re barren and if you are lucky enough to get pregnant you will deliver a cyclops 🤷‍♀️ Not 34 and 364 days. Exactly 35 years. 
  • jkmix21jkmix21 member
    edited February 2019
    @_khaleesi omg this is SO true!! I was 33 with my 2nd DS and not a word. I’m 35 and will be 36 in September so I suddenly feel very old. After reading about being AMA my anxiety is at an all time high that this baby is healthy. I didn’t have the blood test with my other two so maybe I will this time. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • greenbean-2greenbean-2 member
    edited February 2019
    @_khaleesi Yep! I get that there are higher risks and fertility declines as you get older, but it doesn’t happen literally overnight. 
    ETA: I think usually they look at maternal age at your due date, so you’ll probably be considered AMA.  Welcome to the club 😂 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/29, 4+1

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): Green! We loved the surprise last time and will definitely be doing it again.

Upcoming Appointments: nothing until 8 weeks. Need to pick a hospital/doctor first, too.

How are you feeling?: So excited! BFP today was a pleasant surprise, because I thought we'd missed the window a few weeks ago. Not much in the way of symptoms yet, so I'm just enjoying the glow of knowing before they set in.

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Autumn! I love the cool, crispness and the colors. My anniversary, birthday, and DS birthday are all in the fall. Plus, Thanksgiving food is my absolute favorite comfort meal!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/25; 4+5

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM, first pregnancy after a late loss last year.

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): probably green.

Upcoming Appointments: next beta draw is Friday and my first ultrasound. I'll only be 5 weeks, but I've been monitored since i got BFP since I had to start Lovenox injections & immunosuppressants right away (I lost my previous pregnancy to massive fibrin deposition. Basically my placenta failed b/c my body probably attacked it.)

How are you feeling?: Excited but incredibly terrified. Also, I have no symptoms! Maybe my boobs are more tingly than normal.

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Spring!! It lasts about 2 weeks in Texas but it's glorious.

Also, hi @prpl11butterfly!! 
  • @obsessedwithoranges hi back!! Glad to have a "familiar face" join me in G3.
  • @steminist congrats and welcome!

@obsessedwithoranges where in the great state of TX are you? We’re in North Texas.  

@Cakimmy30 @greenbean-2 so yeah there’s definitely legitimately elevated risks for some stuff with AMA but some of it is also blown out of proportion. You’re at triple the risk of xyz, OMG scary! But what they don’t tell you is the risk in non-AMA is only 0.05% so triple is only 0.15%. I’m a statistician and in healthcare so I tend to dig into the numbers and go to the literature/evidence base rather than random websites. 😀 In fact my doc is probably going to hate me because I’ll be asking for all the performance stats of every test/screening she mentions before I will do it.  😂

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/24 5w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed 

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out):  undecided I think I want a surprise but that may change 

Upcoming Appointments: third beta draw on Friday

How are you feeling?: Very nauseous. I have already been treated for dehydration after passing out at work 😓

Rants/Raves: I was asked for my date of birth at the ER and I could see the nurse doing math in her hear head. “40 huh? And you are sure you are pregnant?”  Me: Yes verified by blood. Her: “We will just double check it”.  I wanted to swing my IV pole at her. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year?
    I love summertime!   
  • @_khaleesi Awesome! One of my favorite books during my first pregnancy was Expecting Better which gets into a lot data. The Science of Mom is similar, but for parenting rather than pregnancy. 

@slycat Whoa not cool of that nurse. You showed remarkable restraint. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • sam3333sam3333 member
    edited February 2019
    @slycat I wish you had!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/28/2019/4w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): really small 

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): literally unable to think that far in the future yet

Upcoming Appointments: 3/7 US

How are you feeling?: Dog has been assigned a new biweekly bath schedule, and I am slightly repulsed by the smell of my own closet. 

Rants/Raves: Glad to still be here!

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? I like the fall, though we'll see about this year. :-) 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/31/2019/4w1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: 2.25- blood test to make sure numbers are rising

How are you feeling?: tired, acidy, nauseous in the evening, headaches

Rants/Raves: 

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? I like spring and fall!!
  • KatieMarie784KatieMarie784 member
    edited February 2019
    @obsessedwithoranges I'm right there with you girl! Due Oct 28th, had 2 losses last year so am on lovenox injections and progesterone now. I had tested positive for a blood clotting antibody. How much do those injections suck?! Good luck with everything. Hope all goes well!  
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 10/24/19; 6W1D today

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): Definitely will be finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment is scheduled for March 20, 2019

How are you feeling?: Tired and insatiably hungry 😂. Also, not sleeping super well at night. 

Rants/Raves: My husband told me to go to the gym, to which I replied "I will go if/when I have the energy". He then said, "No you won't." Feeling really upset and misunderstood by him at the moment. Any tips for helping him to understand that my energy levels have tanked and that it is normal for that to be the case at this stage?

Questions: How is everyone helping their husbands/SOs to understand what is happening so that they can actively participate as much as possible in the pregnancy?

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? My favorite time of the year is spring 💕