TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Group 4 (Oct 23-31) Check-In W/O 2/25

• Options
    sorarosesorarose member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 28th 5w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming Appointments: 2.5 more weeks!

How are you feeling?: Surprised I'm not more nauseous yet. I feel like it was much worse already the last two times, but maybe I'm imagining things. Otherwise, tender breasts, upset stomach, and metallic taste are the most noticeable symptoms.

Rants/Raves: Babysitter is available this week, so DH and I are going to have a much needed date night!

Questions: Anyone planning bra shopping anytime soon?

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Call Me by Blondie. 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 26th 5w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: This Friday, March 1 (first ultrasound!)

How are you feeling?: Mostly exhausted. Boobs are somewhat sore and def experiencing some food aversions (get the mayo AWAY from my face!)

Rants/Raves: Work is getting more and more insane by the day, but as long as Little Wolf keeps growing, I'll be happy :)

Questions: What are everyone's workout plans? I was really active before doing IVF and am now having trouble deciding what is safe/worth doing.

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    smores268smores268 member
    edited February 2019

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 23rd 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Black peppercorn 

Upcoming Appointments: Second Beta HcG test tomorrow. I had blood work on Friday when I was 5w2d and my level came back at 1833 which doctor said is too low for an ultrasound to see anything. Getting bloodwork tomorrow so hopefully I am above the 6,000 level and I can get an ultrasound next week. The wait makes me so nervous!

How are you feeling?: exhausted, some nausea throughout the day, sore boobs come and go, nothing sounds good to eat 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I had to call my doctor to follow up on my test when I didn’t hear from them. By the time I called Labcorp was closed for the day so I have to wait until tomorrow for bloodwork. I wish the doctor had called this morning so I could have gone today. Raves - I went to Orangetheory this morning and felt great. 

Questions: What are everyone's workout plans? I have a Peloton bike and I go to Orangetheory 2x a week. Hoping to stick with both as long as possible. 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton 

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I know how you feel on the constipation front. I felt terrible last night after eating a big meal. Ugh!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 29, so 5 weeks on Tuesday

Upcoming Appointments: still need to find an OB 🤦

How are you feeling?: Physically still good. Mentally I'm in a place of wanting everything to just accelerate until the 2nd trimester. I hate bring in this early phase of feeling excited and a little off, but not showing or having anyone else know.

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Not a big karaoke singer, but I love to belt out 60s folk rock and some 90-00s alt/indie in the car or while cooking.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct. 24 5+5

Baby is the size of a(n): a BB pellet

Upcoming Appointments: March 9

How are you feeling?: Nausea hit me like a ton of bricks two nights ago. I didn’t have morning sickness till 6 weeks last time, so I was hoping it would hold out. I immediately had DH go to the pharmacy for some meds. So far they are working okay. 

Rants/Raves: Tried to start potty training DD on Sunday but then stopped yesterday because she was freaking out and not showing any progress after two days. It was just bad timing. I’ll try again in a month or two. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Party in the USA is a fun one! 

@sorarose I found that last time, I only had to buy a little piece that expanded my normal bra where it clips. I was still able to use mine which was nice. 

@littlewolfmama I’ve always heard that you can continue your normal exercise routine. As long as you don’t push yourself harder than what you were doing before you got pregnant, you should be able to do the same things. 
  • Options
    telicious2telicious2 member
    edited February 2019
    @sorarose My daily bras are the nursing bras from DS 5.5 years ago and I definitely need new nursing bras!

@littlewolfmama This pregnancy was a surprise and I had purchase Beachbody on Demand a few weeks ago. I am going to continue doing 21 Day Fix, but not overdo the workouts or restrict calories too much. They also have a pre and post natal workout program I will be checking out.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/28... 5+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed/straw opening

Upcoming Appointments: 3/7 for intake, 3/22 for ultrasound, 4/1 with midwife

How are you feeling?: Good. Minor cramps and headaches here and there.

Rants/Raves: DH is in a bowling league and takes DS with him. DS told his (step)cousin and she told her stepmom (SIL). And I guess DS continued to tell other people. Thankfully it is mostly family in the league, but too soon!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I don't karaoke. But I will belt out radio songs while in the car.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    @telicious2 that's exactly why we haven't told DS or N yet! DS would be much too excited to keep it a secret! Also, saw your intro says your from Central MA. Hi from North/Central MA!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Thanks all for your answers—my doc has advised against any "high impact" workouts (though that was immediately following embryo transfer, now that it "stuck" maybe instructions are different) and I have heard conflicting info about lifting weights, which I also love. Going to ask the doc about that one during my appointment on Friday. For now I'm walking inclines and doing the elliptical. Once the weather warms up I'll def be hiking!

@prpl11butterfly and @telicious2  I'm in MA too! North Shore.

• Options
    Well ladies, this will be my last post on the October board. Forgive me for not using the thread template. I just don’t have it in me.  Started spotting Sunday night a couple hours after sex and on Monday period like cramps joined in. Cramps were gone this morning and spotting seemed to be slowing. Doctor wasn’t concerned because of the sex but I knew it wasn’t right. Yesterday was more than “just cramps”. Now cramps are definitely back and I’m passing clots so I think it’s safe to say I’m out. It just wasn’t meant to be for us. I knew success our first time trying was just too good to be true. I know the sex was coincidental but we’ll see if I’m able to think logically if there even is a next time. 

I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months that ends with ten little fingers and ten little toes!
  • Options
    Thanks all for your answers—my doc has advised against any "high impact" workouts (though that was immediately following embryo transfer, now that it "stuck" maybe instructions are different) and I have heard conflicting info about lifting weights, which I also love. Going to ask the doc about that one during my appointment on Friday. For now I'm walking inclines and doing the elliptical. Once the weather warms up I'll def be hiking!

@prpl11butterfly and @telicious2  I'm in MA too! North Shore.

North Shore here too :)
  • Options
    @_khaleesi I’m so so sorry. I know you know this, but it’s worth repeating: this wasn’t your fault. Take care of yourself. ❤️
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @_khaleesi I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been in your place, if you need someone to talk to. Be easy on yourself, and take care. :heart:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5+4, 10/25

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed 

Upcoming Appointments: not until next week

How are you feeling?: a little lightheaded here and there but nothing too bad yet. 

Rants/Raves: I’m still pregnant! But this little bean is already giving me gray hair.

** TW ** I had some bleeding Saturday and thought that was the end, but I just learned that my betas are still climbing so fingers crossed that things look good on the sono next week ** end TW **

Questions: Where are you getting the baby sizes (other than the bump)? Like, straw opening! Peppercorn!

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? The last time I did karaoke was my 22nd birthday... almost 14 years ago. I’m pretty sure I sang Uptown Girl, with a group of friends. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @greenbean-2 oh I’m so happy to hear that your numbers are climbing!!! I’m keeping you in my thoughts that your pregnancy keeps rolling along! And I use the app Ovia, they have a few interesting options for different ways of measuring baby :) the weird animals is a fun one! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 27, 5w3d

Baby is the size of a(n):  peppercorn   

Upcoming Appointments: 2/28 first appt for FTM, very nervous and excited

How are you feeling?: exhausted.. been traveling for work and cant tell if I have insomnia or just sleep cycle is messed up due to time change. Boobs hurt like a mofo.

Rants/Raves: I've become a liar! "Oh no I don't like goat cheese, yuck" "No thanks I can stand those delicious NY deli sandwiches." "Drinks, no im trying to do a diet and have a dry month. " smh.. how do you keep it under wraps and maintain all of the little white lies??

Questions: first visit at 5w4d.. is it too early for ultrasound? I want desperately to see something even if no fetal pole!

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Gangstas paradise 
  • Options
    @mmt2019 yes, it is likely too early to see anything. Word of wisdom from someone whose been there, "even if no fetal pole" is not something you want to experience. Even if you KNOW it's too early, it's still scary and causes undo stress and anxiety. You really shouldn't have an US until 7/8 wks.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/30, 5w0d

Upcoming Appointments: First ultrasound on 3/8

How are you feeling?: Sore boobs, exhausted and not sleeping well (I fall asleep, but wake up super early and can't go back to sleep. This morning it was 3am, ugh!), emotional, oh and the babe has decided he/she doesn't like coffee...I could cry!

Rants/Raves: Had a minor freak out last night with some spotting...it's basically gone now and wasn't accompanied with any cramping or pain. I know it's common with IVF pregnancies, but it's still so unsettling to see!

Questions: Nothing today

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I'm a horrible singer...so NOTHING!
    Me: 35, PCOS; DH: 38, MFI
    TTC #1 since 2012
    IVF #1: 9/2018, cancelled due to poor response
    IVF #2: 2/19, 24 retrieved, 18 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 embryos; 1 beautiful embryo transferred 2/11/19: BFP!! EDD 10/30/19

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly How cool! Do you still live in North Central MA? That’s where I am, we could be “neighbors”!

Me (32) DH (34) | |
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 25/ 5+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: Friday, meeting with nurse

How are you feeling?:  really good actually.  Maybe slight nausea.

Rants/Raves: This was a surprise after over a year of trying so we are still processing how this changes our “new” plans for our family.  We are in the middle of foster care/adoption classes and home study so we are deciding what that will look like now.

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song?  I am an observer only, LOL
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: right at 5 weeks, due October 31st
    Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed
    Upcoming Appointments: March 28th, it feels like forever, but its my spring break week so it was convenient
    How are you feeling?:  pretty good! just tired
    Rants/Raves: With my first two pregnancies I was exhausted and slept really well, this time I'm tossing and turning all night and cant seem to feel rested.
    Questions: none right now
    GTKY: Kareoke?  I've never done it, which is surprising considering I'm a singer.  If I had to pick a song I might go with Red High Heels, or Girl Crush
  • Options
    I accidently posted in group 3 so I just copied it here to my correct group. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    October 24th 6 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Hashtag

Upcoming Appointments: 
    Monday the 4th US for heartbeat confirmation 

How are you feeling?: All the symptoms I’m having I was having before my transfer from my med protocol. So I’m a little anxious for my US. Just want to make sure my little belly buddy is in there and growing good.

Rants/Raves: 
    I’m over these PIO injections. Night before last my H did it on my left side and it hurt going in and almost immediately I formed a lump. I massaged and laid on the heat pad for a bit to get the lump to go away. Now I’ve got a huge bruise there. So I did the last 2 night on my right side. We will go back to left tomorrow and see how it does. 

Questions: None really. This is pregnancy #4 for me so I’ve been around the block a few times. 

GTKY- ove only done it a few times and I usually sing a Judds song 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Responded :smile:

Me (32) DH (34) | |