July 2019 Moms

Group 4 Check In Week of 02/25 (July 25th-31st)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? What movie do you look forward to sharing with LO?

Re: Group 4 Check In Week of 02/25 (July 25th-31st)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Cucumber

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Team Green

Upcoming Appointments: Reg OB on 03/05 and AS on 03/08

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, anxiously awaiting feeling the baby kick in the next few weeks. Hoping I can stay team green through the AS next week.

Rants/Raves: Raves-mounted our TV on the wall in the living room and hung pictures around it, waiting on our new console and coffee table to come. Then just a few odds and ends and the living room will be finished. Rants-need the rest of the furniture to come so I can move on to the nursery. Its empty, freshly painted, and waiting for us to fill it up. 

Questions: None at the moment.

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? What movie do you look forward to sharing with LO? I don't really have a current favorite. It was Dirty Dancing when I was a teenager. Maybe Disney movies for sharing with the babe? I loved Peter Pan as a child. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/30, 18w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): blue

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan 3/12

How are you feeling?: I think I’m catching something cold related, which in Europe has proven to be a pain. 

Rants/Raves:  Rant, I’m starting to get really uncomfortable sleeping and haven’t been able to sleep throughout the night in a while. 

Questions: Nothing right now. 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? What movie do you look forward to sharing with LO? Goonies and Harry Potter when they’re old enough. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/25 18w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): blue

Upcoming Appointments: AS tomorrow (official- already did a private gender ultrasound) 3/1 Ob appointment.

How are you feeling?: recovering from an ear infection but otherwise pretty good.

Rants/Raves:  Raves- so many people are really excited and already buying the baby things. It’s been so heartwarming to know I’m not alone.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? What movie do you look forward to sharing with LO?

movies are fickle but probably Black Panther. The sheer badassery of the women in that movie is astonishing. I’m also excited to show my son that movie when he’s old enough to see a black man as a superhero which just didn’t exist when’s i was little.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18+2

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out at a.s.

Upcoming Appointments: regular ob app tomorrow morning!

How are you feeling?: amazing! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the blessings of pregnancy and motherhood. 

Rants/Raves:  praying that my hubby finds a job soon so I can stay home with baby. I just don't make enough money to justify childcare if I don't have to work. 

Questions: sometimes I feel movements but sometimes I doubt myself and think it's just my imagination. Then I feel baby again and am confident it's really baby. Am I alone in that?

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? What movie do you look forward to sharing with LO? Beauty and the Best (animated). Can't wait to show it to baby!!
  • @antony17 definitely not alone. I felt baby at 16 weeks but always felt like ‘what if I’m just gassy?’ And then he’d kick me again. Lol. At 18 weeks to the day he kicked me so hard just under my belly button that I had zero energy uestions. As the kicks get stronger, you’ll get more confident.

@jessg2223 I admire your strength. I had to find out early lol. I always thought 8’d wanna be surprised until I got pregnant.