Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 2/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 2/26

• Loading the player...
  • edited February 2019
    @kbrown2385 yay!! That's so exciting! Do you plan to track along side the Tempdrop with your regular BBT for the first cycle? It takes 30 days for the algorithm to kick in so your temps may be rocky. 

Eta: also, expect your temps to be about a degree higher than your regular BBT temps. It took me awhile to get used to that. 
  • @emeraldduchess yay for not losing power! How bad have the winds gotten there? Some of my family lost power for a little bit yesterday.

@millpe drive safely! Hope it isn’t too bad for you. 

@kimmer1412 good luck on your test! I’m sure you’ll be great!

@kerco925 congrats on 40lbs! That’s an awesome accomplishment!

@begging4abump sorry this cycle is making you crazy! Hopefully o gets its act together and happens sooner rather than later! 

@jennifer_louise congrats on finishing the book! I feel like that would be my issue if I was in book club lol. What is the book? 

@emeraldcity1214 fx you get confirmation soon! Waiting for that is the most frustrating part to me. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 yeah I’ll be using the bbt alongside it for the first month. Thanks for the heads up on the temps! I’m sure it would have thrown me off lol. 
  • @kimmer1412 Good luck! I also think your timing looks great. I aspire for your timing actually. I just can't ED. 
    @kerco925 WOW! That is super impressive and definitely a great way to start the day! 
    @emeraldduchess Yay for power! It's the little things :smile:
    @emeraldcity1214 Yay for sleep! The best!
    @kbrown2385 I'm thinking about upgrading my FF as well. I might bite the bullet today. If not this cycle, next month FOR SURE. So yay! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @jennifer_louise I know I had another friend remind me that EOD is good and hey maybe this will be my lucky cycle, last month we HIO and got BFN. 

@begging4abump last month I Od late on CD16 and this month I'm early at CD11, just when you think you got it all figured out it all goes to hell 😂 
  • @marebear15 Tempdrop works off of an algorithm and it filters out "noise" such as broken sleep or changing sleeping conditions (room temperature, etc). So as new temps come in the algorithm is always checking past temps to make sure they are the most accurate temperature. It used to change all of your temps but a recent update made it where it only changes the 3 most recent temps. This device is used for TTA as well as TTC so they are always making sure that the temps you have are the most accurate. There is a huge FAM community that uses this device and the majority of them are TTA. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 do you use any other apps other than ff to track your temps? I thought I saw the tempdrop was compatible with a few others. 
  • @kbrown2385 I use 3 apps 😂. The only reason I use FF is because it's the preferred charting app for this board. Ovuview is the only app that syncs with your Tempdrop app. I don't care for it though. I have it and open it just so the temps update. I just don't like the way they show you the stats of your cycle. My main app is Kindara. You will notice a lot of people on the Tempdrop FB page use that app. I like the way it shows CM. To me, it makes my chart easier to read. I will post my kindara chart below. Tempdrop has approached kindara to get them to integrate but kindara has Wink so they won't integrate with them. They are still working on finding a fertility app to integrate with. I think there are 2 people currently designing a new app that will eventually integrate with Tempdrop. 

• @emeraldcity1214 I already use glow, Flo and ff. I feel like adding another will be excessive lol. I’ll check out ovuview though to see if I like it since it syncs. 
  • @kbrown2385 if you have an app you already use and like don't change. Like I said, the only reason I have ovuview is because it syncs my temps. It really isn't even necessary now since they updated the algorithm to just 3 changing temps. It was very useful when all your past temps would change. I didn't want to go back and change that much data. 
  • phone isn’t letting me tag. I’ll do that later I guess. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: prenatal, supplements, timing, OPK, BBT 

R/R: Getting close to when I normally O. Starting to feel anxious about it. Anxious and excited. Obsessive about timing. 

CS/Q: none yet 
  • @kbrown2385 @marebear15 the book was Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. It was a beautiful book--uncomfortable to read at times. I'm glad I have bookclub to challenge me, otherwise I'd just keep reading thrillers and what I call "airport" fiction - the ones I buy while traveling (:

@emeraldcity1214 thanks for all the helpful info today!

@ejoseph16 yay for O! I hope you get your good timing in. 
  • @emeraldduchess  glad you didn't lose power!!

@millpe be careful driving home in the weather!!

@kimmer1412 FX crossed for you.....this whole process is such a mind game   :smile:

@kerco925   40 lbs is something to be super proud of!! Way to go!!

@begging4abump When do you usually O??

@jennifer_louise  congrats on finishing your book!  I have 2 books that are basically collecting dust on my night stand.....It's so hard to find time to work out, spend time with hubby, and we also have a LO, and then there's that whole work thing.....good for you.

@emeraldcity1214  glad you got some sleep!  and hopefully all works out with your temps!

@kbrown2385  nothing compares to your own bed!!

@EmilyLove25  Tell your co-workers to go away! Ha, your comment reminded me of how I was when I was very active on these boards in 2015.  I hated my job- and spent SOOOOOOO much time on the bump   :disappointed:

@marebear15  glad you did yoga!  Hopefully it helped to make you feel a little better!

Month/Cycle: 4/4  (1 AL)

CD:  10

WAYDTGKU:  temping, CM, OPKS in a few days, PNV

R/R:   Ok, so I've been actively looking for a new job for the last 8 months or so.....the current work environment is pretty toxic on many levels.  I was hired to be the "office manager" but I'm really the receptionist but I process payroll and pay the bills.  Outside of that, I'm the receptionist.  I hate the actual "work" that I do, and it doesn't make feel like I'm using any of my skill set or adding to my resume.  Due to my age, and that we are limited with our TTGP goals, I'm not really trying to go back to school at the moment- and I'm under qualified for lots of jobs I've applied for OR over qualified for a few things as well.  Well, I finally found a job- was offered the job and all that and was SUPER torn over whether or not to take the new job or not.  The new job has potential for longer hours/different hours than what I'm used too/accustomed too and its going to be about a 30 min drive from home.  I'm currently only about 10 min from home for my commute.   New job offers lots more opportunity and ways to add to my skill set, and more pay.  Potential for much better health insurance, and there will be a definite pay increase.  I also will be getting free (reduced cost) dental care as it would be in a dental office.  I was feeling SUPER pressured to give my notice to my current job- so I did because it was already getting under the 2 week notice (this was last Wednesday) Things have been crazy since then.  The practice owner told a staff member some things that do not make me feel comfortable staying, over concern about job security mainly.  We are not in a position for me to be without a job or to have to take a lesser paying job.  And yes I would qualify for unemployment if he let me go at some point- but that is never the same as a regular paycheck.  There has also been noise made that he wants me to stay, but I just don't see how I can securely and confidently do that.  Everyone tells me that I need to just move on and cut my losses.  I'm kicking myself though to a degree for not "appreciating" some of the flexibility that this current job offers- although it's not much.......But I have seriously struggled to be happy or feel satisfied in current position- and the environment can really be so negative for a multitude of reasons.  It's a small office- and there has been SO  much drama.....that's alot....thanks for reading....

CS/Q: nothing to see at the moment.......
  • snowgirl8snowgirl8 member
    edited February 2019
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD:5

WAYDTGKU: OPK, fertility diet, MV, going to start temping

R/R: I’m seeing and hearing about pregnancies from people we know and man it’s discouraging why can’t it be me? The BFNs last month sucked big time. And you can’t even talk about it with your friends and family. I’ve been waiting to schedule my annual but I did today cause it takes so long to get in and then we are going to start a plan.

CS/Q: Thoughts on getting the Ava? It’s $$$ that’s why I haven’t jumped on the wagon yet.
  • @brookert615 I hope you feel better. 
  • @brookert615 hope you feel better quick, the flu is awful. 
  • @brookert615 sorry you’re sick! I hope you’re feeling better soon. Glad you were able to get some good sleep.
  • MrsJessSMrsJessS member
    edited February 2019
    ETA: no idea why this is posting all crazy. Sorry Sorry to post and ghost yesterday...work was bonkers and CD1 took a toll on me. @emeraldduchess glad you didn't lose power! @millpe hope your drive is uneventful! @kimmer1412 good luck and sorry about the early O @kerco925 congrats on the 40 lbs down! That is amazing @begging4abump sorry about the long time waiting for O...hope it hurries up! @jennifer_louise yay for finishing the book two months in a row. I am the worst at reading when someone tells me to so that is better than I could ever do haha @emeraldcity1214 glad you got some sleep! @kbrown2385 glad you had a good trip! I love coming home to my own bed too lol @marebear15 glad you were able to do yoga but sorry you are still feeling icky. Hope it clears up fast! @MNturnsVA that sounds awful and I am so sorry you are going through that. Toxic work environments are so stressful and it sucks because it's usually entirely out of your control. Hoping for the best possible outcome for you! @brookert615 sorry about the sickness, but glad you got to sleep in! @snowgirl8 sorry about all the pregnancy news around you...I feel ya. I'm new to my area and only have a couple friends. And they are both KU :neutral: Happy for them obviously, but the green jealousy monster is real Month/Cycle: 8/6 CD: 2 WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, CM/CP, ordering OPKs R/R: Rant: I gave myself yesterday to wallow and today I feel better. I am still bummed, but not constantly trying not to cry. So that's a plus. Rave: got a Cricut for Valentines Day/anniversary and I am finally getting the chance to play with it and I am in loooove CS/Q: nope
  • @brookert615 your story about YH made me smile. I’m glad he’s now smiley face fluent. Ha. I swear mh tunes me out half the time when I’m explaining this stuff. And feel better soon!!

@marebear15 I had the same reaction to ff vp. 

@emeraldcity1214 3 apps? Dang! I act like that’s a lot, but I’m 1 click away from that. 😂 I recently added premom to give me numbers on my cheap opk. I think I need to set a maximum app # for myself sooner rather than later.

@MNturnsVA I usually o cd 16/17, but I have a history of delaying til 22 or so when we have ppl stay over...which we did... Sorry about the added work stress. It’s really hard to find the exact right fit!

@kbrown2385 Glad to see you’re back! I hope you had the best time on your mini vacation. I’m so glad you were able to make it happen! Congrats on finally getting your tempdrop! I hope it proves worth the crazy wait!
  • *lurking*
    @brookert615 noo sorry you're sick! Feel better soon! Your story about YH is the cutest! I'm picturing his reaction as he saw the test, freaked out, then started putting the pieces together. Guys are so funny. I was cleaning out an old purse last night to give to my Mom and found a softcup in there that I carry around instead of tampons (cuz I've used menstrual cups for almost a decade). He only knows what I use softcups for when we're TTC so he found it in my pile of crap on the counter, came up behind me in the kitchen holding it with this elated look on his face like "is it go time baby?" Ummm no honey, remember how I was hysterical last night because CD1? I had to explain what its actual purpose is and he was all embarrassed. Also, did he really think that's how I would signal to him that I'm ovulating? By leaving a pile of literal garbage on the counter with a softcup on top? :lol: Bless his heart. 

@kbrown2385 omg that damn tempdrop finally shipped? Yahoo! 
    @MrsJessS *hugs* we're cycle buddies this month. You'll have to keep us updated on the Cricut, I want one so bad but totally don't need it lol. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 *hugs back* thank you. The Cricut is magical! I didn't "need" one either but I had been wanting one for dang ever
  • Thank you guys so much! ❤️

@kiki047 Hey friend! I just saw your post from yesterday and just wanted to send my love your way! That’s too funny about YF! Guys have the strangest thought processes but they can get an A for effort LOL
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @millpe drive safely!
    @MrsJessS have fun with your cricut machine. Share some pics with us of the things you make!
    @brookert the flu blows. :( I hope you can shake it fast!
    @MNturnsVA that's quite a toxic work situation. I'm sorry you have to deal with all that. 
    @marebear15 you're right, our paths are very similar.  I hope we'll both have our rainbows soon (and the same BMB would be awesome!) <3
    @kimmer1412 good luck on your test!  
    @kerco925 congratulations, 40 pounds is amazing!
    @begging4abump sorry your cycle is so frustrating right now.  :(  It's so annoying when you think you should be about to O and your body has other ideas.
    @jennifer_louise I will have to check out that book!  I don't really get to read for fun except during school vacation, but I am already starting my list for spring break and summer.
    @snowgirl8 sometimes it feels like I'm being stalked by KU women. I don't have an AVA but many ladies on here do and like it. 
    @kbrown2385 welcome back from your trip!  The winds were really strong here, though other parts of the state got it much worse (trees falling on houses, etc.)
    @emeraldcity1214 yay for a good night's sleep! 
  • @kerco925 congrats on the 40 pounds down! I lost weight for TTC as well... but mine was a much longer battle. Every journey is worth it! Congrats! 

@jennifer_louise huge accomplishment on the books! I’ve never been good at the book club gig... I always had to go the short route and read spoilers! Hahaha

@emeraldcity1214 hooray for sleep! 

@snowgirl8 this is ringing so true to me right now! I’m avoiding Facebook tonight. I can’t do the announcements right now. Too emotional and anxious. As happy as I am for them, I’m sad that it’s not me. :( 

@brookert615 right?! Our timing is much better this cycle. Last cycle we had no plan, just had lots of sex. We were burnt out by FW. This time around we are being more methodical with it while still enjoying it. Lol by the way, I hope you feel better! 

@MrsJessS cricuts are THE BEST! Enjoy it! 

Sorry it took me so long to tag tonight... I had to completely restart my phone. It was acting crazy!