Griffin5413 6/21   GIRL!

@Bababatty 6/21

autumnlvs  6/29   GIRL!

@babydust2507 7/12 BOY!

@blackhottamales 7/18 Team Green

@ndz2018 7/25 BOY!

@flanners1 7/27 BOY!

@wabash15 8/15 Team Green 

Let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here!

Re: 2nd Trimester check in W/O 25th Feb

• How far along? 15+5 
    • How are you feeling this week? overall pretty good. I still get exhausted by 8pm otherwise I'll take it
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I am so ready for spring or even something above 32F....  
    • Any upcoming appointments? MW check up on friday. I'm excited to hear the HB.
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition?  yes and no...  in general life not really but at work there are definitely a few superstitious things I do/don't do
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• How far along? 26 + 3

How are you feeling this week? Good overall. back pain just started if I sit or stand for too long.

Rants/Raves? Questions? Have any of you been asked about induction. I am not asked about either induction or c section. But I am hearing too many things about ivf pregnancies and not extending them beyond 38 weeks.

Any upcoming appointments? Nothing until March.

GTKY: Do you believe in superstition? In general no, but when I want or don’t want something very strongly I do start believing them.

Feel free to share a HDBD!!

I am going to move to 3rd Trimester after next weeks post. So feel free to take over starting this thread every Monday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bkatp I've been asked about induction. They don't want me to go past my due date due to IVF. They'd like to do it between 39 - 40 weeks. I was told we can schedule it, but can always cancel if I choose to. In my head, I still think baby will come earlier anyways. The idea of induction kind of freaks me out a little. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• How far along? 20 weeks +4 days
    • How are you feeling this week? same... I guess i'm feeling ok, normal if I should say...
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? none but I really wanna have the answer to your question @bkatp !  I haven't been asked that yet but I will definitely ask my OB at my next appt, because it will save us some money too, if we don't have to go full term, as my deductible restart July 1st. and Thank you @kristimh80 for sharing your insight on that! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? 03/21 (MFM) and 03/22 (OB)
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition?  no, because it will stress me out! lol 
    • How far along?  19+5
    • How are you feeling this week? Pretty crappy because i got a head cold.  Just annoying that i can't take what i want to for the pressure.  Hopefully it passes quickly--i'm drinking so much right now!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? RANT: I have been trying to be positive regarding the winter--but come on.  I want average temps (i.e. 33F degrees) none of this negative single digit crap! I want to be able to walk outside with my dog and get some fresh air. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? not for another couple weeks. 
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition?  nope--never really been my style. 
  • Hi everyone I’ve been missing for a week! Been a bit crazy...
     Welcome @wabash15 did we also meet in our first pregnancy? Your name is so familiar! 
    • How far along? 18weeks 4 days 
    • How are you feeling this week? Much better than before. My energy levels seem to have improved and I’m not feeling as heavy and exhausted as before. Hope it lasts for a while! 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Second pregnancy has been so much harder than the first. I thought it would be the opposite... 
    • Any upcoming appointments? This Friday. We had a pessary ring placed because my cervix was shortening again. I can’t feel it and it’s not invasive at all but I’m of course worried that it will do it’s job and keep baby inside! I guess if cervix has shortened more this week I will have to do the cerclage surgery anyway. No fun, but I prefer to do it early than risk anything... 
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition?  Not really although I do believe some things are just meant to be! 
    I didn’t know about the 38 weeks @bktap In my first pregnancy I went to 40 weeks (IVf as well) and my doc didn’t mention anything. I’ll ask her this time. 
    I’m planning a VBAC this time but so far I have placenta previa - although that’s still early. I don’t know if I’m really a candidate but am very relaxed about it and so is my doctor. We agreed we will worry about delivery when we get to 34 weeks, before that we just focus on keeping baby in! 
    Anyone else of the STM doing a VBAC?
    Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2

• 18 weeks 5 days

Tired as usual! I’ve been waking up with an unsettled stomach the last two mornings..not like morning sickness but more like I ate Something that didn’t agree with me. Who knows.. I just Wish it would go away. 

@wabash15 @blackhottamales I’m with you ladies!! So ready for some warmer weather! 

Raves - I was Sitting in the couch the other night watching Quiet Place and I’m pretty sure I felt his first kick! I’ve been feeling some flutters but this was different it was more intense like a jolt maybe he doesn’t like scary movies lol 

No appoitments till 20 week anatomy scan on 3/8. I have Been using my Doppler and his heartbeat is strong! Can’t wait to see him soon! 

Do I believe in Superstition? Sometimes 

• @flanners1 I've been around the bump for the while. My history is in my siggy, but did IUI again for DD2 who was born Dec17. I found my second pregnancy to be SO much harder than my first (and my first was twins!). I think some of it is chasing around a toddler and not being able to spoil yourself/nap/relax as much plus every pregnancy is different.  sorry your cervix is shortening already. I was able to have a VBAC with my last and am hoping for the same with this one. I hope you get your shot at it. 
    @ndz2018 thats so exciting that you felt a kick. its such a magical feeling (unless its your cervix and then that's not cool)
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• I am with all of you wishing for warmer weather. I am ready for spring want temperatures above 32. 

@ndz2018 enjoy first kicks. It is a nice feeling 

Thank you everyone for pitching in on induction. I am not comfortable going for induction before 40 weeks unless it is necessary. Hope it stays that way and even better if baby comes out after 38 weeks without any external intervention.
  • is anyone feet swelling? and yes I'm ready for warn weather too! so that I can wear more comfortable clothes! 
  • @ndz2018 oh i'm so jealous. I don't think i've felt anything yet . Maybe flutters? but  i don't really know.  My stomach has been pickier lately too--i realized it was because things weren't moving through me and i was backed up.  I added some fiber to my smoothy this week and that started everything up again.  

@babydust2507 no swelling yet.

• How far along? 27wks - the start of 3rd tri depending on who you ask and will be moving to 3rd next Wednesday. 
    • How are you feeling this week? Ok. Haven’t napped this week yet, so gaining some energy? Idk, but I’m sure I’ll be tired again next week. We shall see. :) 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Excited.. only 3 mons. Time has really flown by, can’t wait to take leave from work. But also not looking forward to the rapid wt gain/body expansion of the 3rd tri. I’m really hoping that since this pregnancy has been good to me to far that it will continue to be. Oh I hate being so full, last night we have pho for dinner and I couldn’t sit up comfortably - I had to lay on my side after. Lesson learned!! :smiley: don’t be a fatty! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Had my appt today and everything looks good. Other than when ob asked if baby has been moving... I realized that this week he hasn’t been as active and I don’t really feel him anymore when I wake or when I go to bed. *shrugs* but I occasionally feel him while at work sometimes - but I haven’t really tracked. Ob is asking that I start tracking pattern and movements (at least 5x in less than 1 hr) of baby starting wk 28. Will also be doing my glucose this Saturday since lab will be open! 
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition? Depends on what is it... 
  • @blackhottamales Don’t be too jealous I havent Felt a strong one since but from what I read It’s normal. 

@babydust2507  I’ve noticed my fingers are swelling sometimes but not too bad. Are you eating a lot of salty foods? 
  • @ndz2018 this week my diet has been really bad, so i guess I'm gonna try to reduce the sodium in my food as much as possible 
  • hi ladies, i'm way late this week... the week caught up with me!!

• How far along?  26+1, June 5
    • How are you feeling this week? mostly good, but lower back pain is rising.  need to stretch/walk more. :\
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I guess I shouldn't mention that we had a 70* day here yesterday in vegas. :) also, time feels like its both crawling and going at light speed.  i'm ready to cross into 3rd tri, but also not ready for baby to be here yet. haha 
    • Any upcoming appointments? glucose test next wednesday
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition?  not really, but sometimes i freak myself out.  
    had some mild swelling after wearing tight socks/boots, but seems to be okay if not wearing tight clothing/shoes.
    oh, but i can't wear my wedding ring anymore b/c then I'd never be able to get it off. unsure if it's swelling or the weight gain.
    me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• @bkatp - my ob with my son wanted me to go full term. She didn't even want to discuss induction. 
    @babydust2507 - I felt the same way about my deductible with my son! My due date was Dec 28 and I did NOT want him to be born after that. lol. He came 3 weeks early so I didn't end up having to worry. I haven't had as much swelling this time around but it's also still cold. I did find this past weekend that with the amount of walking I did, my feet looked great. It was so nice to not be sitting at a desk all day. I can't wear my wedding ring anymore though. 
    @flanners1 - I'm right there with you on this 2nd pregnancy being so much harder. If this had been my first I don't think i'd be having another! I am planning on another c-section unless I go into labor early. My OB was fine either way with it. So we scheduled c-section for about 39w 3 days but if she comes early, I'll see what my body can do this time. 
    @northbeach3 - just got back from Vegas and we had a great time. We ended up relaxing a lot which was sooo needed. We did check out the promenade at the Linq and did a ton of walking to see hotels etc. Thanks for the recommendations! I'm right there with you on the back pain. It's starting and I'm not loving it. We are set to hit 74 today and maybe even 80 by Tuesday here in Phoenix. 
    @ndz2018 - yay for baby kicks! 
    • How far along? 23w 6d - June 21 but c-section date is less than 16 weeks away. crazy!
    • How are you feeling this week? really rested after a few days away. just getting back into the swing. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Been feeling her move a lot more lately. B/c of my anterior placenta I feel like I missed all of the little flutters and jumped right into the rolling around. It's such a relief that after tomorrow if something were to happen she has a high chance of surviving now. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? not until March 14. 
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition?  not really 
    • Feel free to share a HDBD!! - I don't know how to put my pic in a spoiler so I'm just putting it here...

Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @babydust2507 Yes to foot swelling! Mine started in 2nd trimester. It use to come and go depending on how much I was on them, but now in 3rd trimester, it doesn't take too much. For awhile, I would wear compression socks for days I knew I'd be on my feet a lot or was traveling. 

@northbeach3 I'm with you, I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for a long time now. Thankfully, they make sure cheap one's! lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• I'm super late posting this week! Have had a tough week symptoms-wise...

• How far along? 25w5d
    • How are you feeling this week? heartburn all the time and vomiting again like right when I wake up so it's not food I'm losing, either clear stomach fluid or saliva (sorry to be gross but it's like I'm hurling water when I wake up?) Some others mentioned swollen feet and I was fine until a couple of days ago. I'm scared to know how big they'll be once it's not winter anymore! But it's weird, my rings still slide off easily, it's just my feet.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Not really, just wanting to have some good days to relish this last pregnancy! I go back and forth between wishing it would hurry up and then on a good day just loving feeling those kicks and wanting to hold on to that feeling.
    • Any upcoming appointments? end of this month I'll go back again for another sono and I think that's when I'll do the second glucose test
    • GTKY: Do you believe in superstition? In general, no, but I have to say, during this infertility journey I did anything and everything just in case it worked!

• @Momifbysea Sorry you're battling heartburn / reflux so badly! I have live on 2 zantac a day to cope whether I feel it coming on or not I'll take morning and afternoon. Sounds like your reflux / vomiting may have to do with how you are sleeping at night. Mine will wake me up at night if on my right side. There have been many times where I could have thrown up also and once where I made myself for relief. Only thing that's really helped, was sleeping propped up on a bunch of pillows and my pregnancy pillow wraps around to keep me still in an upright position if i turn a little to the side. Not sure if it'll help, but wanted to share in case could help give you a little relief! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 yes! I’ve also found the left side is better so I’m propping tons of pillows too. Sorry you’re dealing with it too, guess it’s pretty common!