I'm a Gryffindor through and through!

• Options
    Ravenclaw!
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ravenclaw FTW!
  • Options
    Hufflepuff... 🥔 
    After watching the Fantastic Beasts movies I’m a bit more convinced I do have Hufflepuff in me because like Newt, I prefer animals to most people and I’m awkward haha. Though I have to part Ravenclaw bc I’m also a nerd 🤓 
  • Options
    🥔🥔🥔 

I actually really hate the way hufflepuffs are portrayed in the books. But I value loyalty and hardwork above any of the other house characteristics so 🤷‍♀️
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    Another Ravenclaw here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for Ravenclaw, though I'd like to think I've got a little Gryffindor in me too.

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    brownbaristabrownbarista member
    edited February 2019
    Hufflepuff! I love cookies and am unafraid of toil! 💪🏽
    P.S. Sorry about the big pictures...can you do the spoiler trick on mobile app?
  • Options
    @brownbarista yes you can. You would highlight the pic and then click the paragraph symbol. The drop down menu there has the spoiler feature
  • Options
    As much as my scientist self would like to see me in Ravenclaw I am definitely a Hufflepuff. Those colors work better for me anyway.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    Ravenclaw! 
  • Options
    Ravenclaw, no doubt
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @brownbarista, that meme is my absolute favorite one about Hogwarts houses. Hufflepuff having cookies as their drug of choice is just so perfect 💛
  • Options
    Slytherin!!!
  • Options
    Fun idea! I’m Gryffindor according to Pottermore 😁
  • Options
    @galentine that wins for best thing I’ve read all day! I so wish I’ve told my friends in town I’m expecting. I’ll have to remember to come back to this whole thread!
  • Options
    I am actually in the middle of a Hogwarts house identity crisis!! I have ALWAYS been a Ravenclaw. But about 3 weeks ago I did a new test and it put me in Huffelpuff, then I did the personality test one and it called me a Slytherpuff!! I feel like my whole life has been a lie!!
  • Options
    I’m a Hufflepuff. Pottermore told me so. The sorting hat at Warner Bros Studios told me so. So I’m sticking to it! 

Fun fact: I subconsciously sort people into Houses when I first meet them. 
    I totally sort people too! I often don't even realize I've done it until it comes up and I say "You seem more Ravenclaw to me" Or something like that
  • Options
    Ravenclaw here! Although I do have some Hufflepuff traits 💙💛

@galentine that hogwarts check in is amazingly accurate 😂😂
  • Options
    Definitely Ravenclaw
  • Options
    I am one of the rare ones who knows nothing about Harry Potter lol. I have been told I would be Hufflepuff lol!
  • Options
    Ravenclaw!!
  • Options
    @limeferret I gasped at my desk...I didn't know that was possible, though of course it is haha.

limeferret said:
    I am one of the rare ones who knows nothing about Harry Potter lol. I have been told I would be Hufflepuff lol!

• Options
    I personally think I'm a Ravenclaw-Slytherin hybrid...but all of the quizzes put me as Gryffindor (which is clearly an awesome house too of couse).
  • Options
    Very much Ravenclaw

• Options
    @sorarose This is completely random but every time I see your username I think it says Saoirse Ronan 😆
  • Options
    Gryffindor!! (But some quizzes say I am a Slytherdor.) Additionally, I'm not super jazzed about the fact that my Patronus is a hyena. Like, really? Thanks, Pottermore.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    Funny, I always had considered myself Ravenclaw but I had never tried Pottermore before. According to it I am Slytherin. Definitely makes sense. Now to check my patronus, lol.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    Proud Hufflepuff for life over here! 💛🖤
  • Options
    Gryffindor! I seriously love Harry Potter. Our family cat's name is Hermonie! I really want to go to Orlando to go to the wizarding world of Harry Potter! The one at universal Hollywood is so small
  • Options
    @wanderlost I went to the one in Hollywood in the fall. It was so cool but definitely soo small. The ride you got on via Hogwarts that had all the screens made me sooo sick ☹️ I definitely want to visit the one in Orlando 

The ultimate though, is visiting the studio outside of London where you can see all the sets, props, costumes, etc. It was amazing. 
  • Options
    As a super nerd and physics teacher, I've always self identified as Ravenclaw. Pottermore originally had me as a Hufflepuff, but I made a new account a few years later and got RC. If Harry could choose his house, then I can, too!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @wanderlost Yes, the one in Orlando is phenomenal! Plus, there's a new ride opening in June.

@melanier26 Oh my gosh, I would love to visit the studio!

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @melanier26 we had annual passes to universal Hollywood and I got sick every single time on that ride! I'm so sad we are in FL this weekend but won't have time to go to Orlando this trip. We also did the Harry Potter tour in London and waited forver in line at platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross station! Probably the highlight of our euro trip!