September 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hello! I'm 32, FTM super excited and nervous all at the same time. My LMP was Dec 13 2018 but I ovulate late so today was our dating scan. The little bean is 6w6d. We have been trying for a year and were starting to lose hope after a few different fertility tests. This little bundle will have all the love in the world!!

• Hi! This is my 4th pregnancy, I have 2 children (10 and 7) from a previous relationship but this will be my husband's firstborn. We've been married nearly 2 years now. First OB appointment is Feb. 12th and it seems sooooo far away. EDD (according to LMP, 12/9) is 9/15!
  • Loading the player...
  • @malloryfrommn I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️
  • Hello! STM with 2yo. I'm 32 and husband and I have been together since college. EDD is 9/5
  • FTM here, BFP on 1/4, EDD 9/8... first ultrasound will be on Feb 14th...
    TBH I'm scared to death and having a difficult time managing my emotions right now... 
    Not married, but with SO over a year.... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • @horseygirl1990 We share a EDD! STM and still having a difficult time with emotions and anxiety in the first. I think it is pretty normal. You'd think it would get easier though. I will add that I started seeing a therapist last week. I saw him a while ago and decided to go back in. Highly recommended. A lot is just hormones but it was so nice talking out fears and worries with someone. My stress stresses out my DH which just causes issues so a neutral 3rd party is beneficial. 
  • @sparkles5275 I’m with you on the bloating! That’s the number one difference for me. My belly is massive some days!
  • Hi ladies 

I’m a single working mama, 29 yr old. TTM at 8w2d with EDD of 9/21. My oldest is 11 years old on the 20th. My second is my daughter. She’s 2 years old. This is most definitely an unexpected surprise. Happy about adding another precious life to the camp nonetheless.. I have my first ob appt tomorrow. Look foward to sharing the deets! I’m also new to the the group. Im vegan and craving all things that my diet doesn’t include 😩 Any suggestions would be sweet! Well, good luck to us all!!! 🥰
  • iyazkhazaiyazkhaza member
    edited February 2019
    @horseygirl1990 Hi love. Congrats! Rest and whatever snack that’s manageable will be your best friend for the emotional rollercoaster 😉
  • @nda_roxybabe I'm late to reply, but happy to see an old friend too! Looking forward to bumping with you again!
  • Thinking of you ! There is hope for the future❣️
  • Hi! I'm very new to this as I'm a FTM. EDD September 16. My husband and I just heard my baby's heartbeat 2 days ago and it's VERY real and exciting! I'm glad to share this journey with you ladies. 
  • septoctkidsseptoctkids member
    edited February 2019
    Hi! I'm very new to this as I'm a FTM. EDD September 16. My husband and I just heard my baby's heartbeat 2 days ago and it's VERY real and exciting! I'm glad to share this journey with you ladies. 
    Welcome! We’re due date twins with @kagesstarshroom too! Check out the “knottie” username thread. It will help you change your username so we can get to know you. :) 
  • Hi! I'm very new to this as I'm a FTM. EDD September 16. My husband and I just heard my baby's heartbeat 2 days ago and it's VERY real and exciting! I'm glad to share this journey with you ladies. 
    Welcome! We’re due date twins with @kagesstarshroom too! Check out the “knottie” username thread. It will help you change your username so we can get to know you. :) 
    Thank you!! I'll do it now! Thank you 
  • edited February 2019
    Had to delete this post because it was a total duplicate. Whoopsies!
  • Hi mamas! Due 9/4 with our 3rd and last baby. I work for my school district and I love my job. We have 2 beautiful boys (10) and (20months). I’m very nervous how my little one will be with the baby, he’s all about his mama! 
  • ae90ae90 member
    Hi, my name is Ariel and my estimated due date is Sept 19. This is my second pregnancy--I have a 2 year old daughter. My husband and I have been married for over 3 years.
  • Hello all. I'm a soon to be stay at home mom from central Pennsylvania. This is my first pregnancy so I'm super excited but really nervous. I'm due on September 1st
  • Hey y’all, I’m April. I’m a stay at home mama to 2 girls, Kyleigh 11 and Aspen 5 and our furbaby Mia. My husband and I are expecting our 3rd on September 20. I had a tubal done and we ended up being one of those fun cases that winds up having another child. Excited to be a part of the Bump community!  <3
  • @northernlightsmama Hello from a former Alaskan!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Hi everyone, I'm expecting my second and first is currently only 9 months old, looking for women in a similar situation to ease my stress!!! Struggling to be happy about this pregnancy (hate myself for feeling this way) i always hoped i would have a couple of years between pregnancies ao this is a whirlwind!
  • Hi, I’m jo a longtime lurker and third time mom from the great white north. I am due at the end of September with our last baby barring a tubal failure!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi my name is Erica. I’m from NJ and this is baby number 2 for us. I have a 6 year old son. I was super never to hope on here too early bc we’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past 2 years. Our EDD is Sept 20th.
  • Welcome to all the newcomers! 🙂💜

@amiiprice1 my close friend found out she was pregnant with her second when her first was 3 months old. Her two girls are now almost 1 & 2, and it she said it was difficult for the first couple of months adjusting, but she loves it now & she didn’t have nearly as many “stressful situations” with her second as her first because, like most of us, she knew the ropes and it was more natural/easy being mommy to her 2nd. It’s totally normal to feel shock & disappointment, I don’t think it would feel ideal to most ppl in your situation, but it can definitely be done, and beautifully done at that. 😊

@chunkymuva that’s my EDD & I’m hoping for 9/19 too! ..but just because I’m funny with numbers...I got married on 11/11/11 😁 I hope you find all the tips & tricks you’re looking for in this group!
  • Hi all!  My name is Melissa.  I'm 33 y/o, married, live in Raleigh, NC, and this is our first baby.  Our baby girl is due on September 19, 2019! :) 
  • Hi, STM, EDD 9/23. My daughter will be two next week and my husband and I have been married 5.5 years. We've got two GSD mixes at home that love their little girl and one definitely knows he's got another playmate/ward on the way. We live in the NY FLX region and are hoping this pregnancy doesn't totally cramp our active outdoor lifestyle this summer. 
  • @LilyASF42 wooo, birthday twins! I told DH our baby better not come on my birthday, because I don't want to share. Clearly I'm a FTM lol.
  • @themadcamel it's not the same day but I've totally had to say goodbye to my birthday lol  But it's okay, instead of a nice dinner out with my husband, now I get a big party with balloons and streamers and cake!  :-D
  • @chunkymuva Welcome!  What graduate program are you starting in the fall?
  • @LilyASF42 We too had a bit of a whoops on New Years Eve and now we are expecting our 3rd EDD Sept 26. We were hoping to have a 3rd eventually, but not this soon.  I'll be 37 this summer, and our boys are 1 and 3.  Regardless of the surprise, all the women I've spoken with who have 3 or more kids have said that the 3rd kids are never planned, but they all bring unexpected joy and wholeness to families.  Best of luck to you!!  
  • Hi Lily, I live in CT too! Currently in West Haven but moving to Seymour soon.  I am pregnant with my first and my due date is September 20th.