1st Trimester

Worried or not?

I went to the ER because I have been having some light spotting (brown only) for going on four days now. They checked just my number the first time and it was around 32,000. They said that was good and to come back in 2 days. Went in yesterday to get it checked again and it rose to around 50,000. They decided to do an ultrasound this time too. I thought I was 5weeks 3days but the sono said I am measuring 6wks, 3d. They said the heart rate was low at 96. But I was just excited that my numbers went up and there was a heartbeat. I thought what they were saying sounded good but they kept acting and sounding like it wasn’t good. Please help!!! Good or bad?

Re: Worried or not?

• my now 10 month old's HR was 86 at 6wks 3 days. IMO the actual HR at that gestational age doesn't mean much. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Loading the player...
  • ER docs are not OBGYN docs.  They will give worst case scenario, hence why it's always best to go to your regular doctor and not go to the ER, unless you have called your doctor (or after hours line) and they tell you to go to the ER. 
  • ER docs are not OBGYN docs.  They will give worst case scenario, hence why it's always best to go to your regular doctor and not go to the ER, unless you have called your doctor (or after hours line) and they tell you to go to the ER. 
    This. Just go to your regular doctor. Brown spotting is normal.
  • I full on bled for about a month while pregnant with my second LO, 4-8 week area, I was terrified, but after bloodwork and scans they all told me it was fine, and that some woman bleed, spot ect. Try not to worry momma. The doctors will tell you if anything is wrong :)