Postpartum Depression

Unsure/ need advice

Suoer new to this app. But my husband is stationed in a state away from our friends & family  I have a one month old with GERD and w/ my husband's schedule. I'm starting to take being a SAHM really hard. I've cried more this week & feel awful w/my thoughts.. my LO isnt sleeping well & will cry or fuss. But I dont even want to deal with it. Is that normal? I feel so guilty for feeling like this. I feel so alone and like my best isnt close enough. I just want to give up and tune out. Idk what to do to stop feeling like this. 

Re: Unsure/ need advice

• Reaching out like this is a good first step. I would call your OB to make an appointment and talk to them about how you're feeling and see if they can reccomend a therapist for you to speak to. 
    Crying and being overwhelmed is totally normal but only to a point. Feeling those ways constantly or dreading having to take care of your baby means it's time to get some help. I hope you have a good support system close by to help you out while your husband is gone and can be there for you through this process. Good luck mama ❤
  • I am so sorry you are going through this. I can relate to some of your feelings. with my son I cried all the time. consider looking at the resources at Postpartum Support International. they are wonderful.
    www.Postpartum.net