August 2019 Moms
Options

Best double stroller

Hi mommies, I'm 15wks pregnant today. I have a almost 3yr old boy on March 13. I am desperately looking for the best double stroller. One that I can see my infant facing me, and my 3yr facing out. One that leads a little so the infant can lay as well as for my 3yr lay down for naps. Great on turning, because I love to talk walks and even run with the stroller, my son weight 30 right now. A stroller that has cup holders, and great storage. Light weight if possible. Thank you an advance! 

Re: Best double stroller

• Options
    Welcome @Analia2021! Please read the ***Read this first*** post stickied at the top, so you can get a sense of how our board works, and feel free to pop into the introductions thread, and let us all know who you are.

As for stroller recommendation we had a great discussion about it here https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12738696/product-spotlight-strollers/ and if you still think none of those meet your criteria feel free to add to that thread.
  • Options
    Hi @analia2021, I definitely recommend you check out the link above provided by mrosek91 --  I just clicked on it, and one of the first responses was very similar to yours! (3 year old + newborn, looking for a double stroller). We do those "product spotlights" I think once a week, so that's always a good place to check for recommendations on lots of different stuff. (Although personally I haven't even STARTED considering any purchases!!) I also have been recommended the book "Baby Bargains" which you can find on Amazon -- it has lots of product recommendations and reviews. Good luck!