Group 3 Check-In, week of 2/17

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO!

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Group 3 Check-In, week of 2/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ash0625 with my last i felt like crap well into the second tri, with the twins I was doing great by the end of the 1st... this time other than fatigue by 12 weeks I was so much better... its weird how every pregnancy is different. I hope things let up for you soon.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @wabash15 Thanks. It is weird. Everything about this pregnancy feels so different. I can handle the gagging/dry heaving, but I really need some energy back. I'm falling behind in every aspect of my life. 

• Options

@wabash15 glad to hear you have a real partner in this, one that allows you the opportunity to crash, it definitely helps to know that if I can't do something DH will pick it up.  

@purplg8r so exciting! hoping today is magical for you.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/22, 13+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon or a matchbox car

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): Green 

Upcoming Appointments: OB f/u next week

How are you feeling?: better, the anxiety is decreasing. physically, a few aches and pains here and there. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: speaking of aches and pains anyone have sharp/stabbing pains in the lower abdomen when you sneeze or cough? it seems to happen every night and it hurts

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO! traveling and appreciating what else is out there

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 17 / 14w 2d

Baby is the size of a(n): house mouse

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): Pink! 

Upcoming Appointments: Sono on Feb 28 then ob/mfm/Sono on march 7th.

How are you feeling?: still so so tired. And still nauseous from time to time. 

Rants/Raves: winter can seriously go away now. I'm over it. But it is supposed to snow tomorrow. 

Questions:

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO! I really don't know? I feel like most of my childhood was relatively mundane and uneventful. We went to the same place every year for vacation, we didn't have a lot of money, and both of my parents worked. So we were just kind of, around. I'm sure I'll think of something eventually. My boys have a shared love of Fall Out Boy, which is mine and H's favorite band. So that's fun.
  • Options
    @avrilmai it sounds like it could be round ligament pain....
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @wabash15 I didn't even think about that. since it seems to occur when I sneeze, but yes I guess that could be it. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 14w

Baby is the size of a(n): can't remember. 

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): green for a while longer

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound on wedWednes to check growth due to my heart meds. Then March 8th for my 16w and March 11 for my electrophysiology appointment.

How are you feeling?: I tire easily. But the nausea is mostly gone. Kidney pain mostly gone but 10 weeks of antibiotics has led to a few yeast infections that suck.

Rants/Raves: my house is a mess. I wish it would clean itself!! I start a new work schedule this week where I work longer each day but have every other Friday off. This Friday is my day off and I'll probably clean all day. 

Questions: none

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO! not really sure. I had a great childhood for the first 8 years but no one thing really stands out. 

DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @Beauxbaton DS's daycare closes at 2 tomorrow to prepare for the upcoming weather. I am SO OVER THE COLD. 
  • Options
    @Beauxbaton and @ash0625 OMFG this winter. I usually don’t care but I’m allllll done with this winter. I have friends in MI who’ve had it way worse so I’m trying to be grateful for it not being as bad

@purplg8r I hope your announcements went wonderfully!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/21; 13w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): green until the NIPT comes back...sometime this week or early next  :|

Upcoming Appointments: MFM called and told me I have an appointment the morning of March 9th. No options given, just “this is your time” which kind of cracked me up. And my next Ob is on 3/11

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Less nauseous overall (though yesterday was rough) and slightly less exhausted 

Rants/Raves: I’ll jump on the DH being a trooper wagon. He cleaned the house for our DD’s birthday party AND made lasagna 

Questions:

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO! I’ll second Disney—I can’t remember how old I was (maybe 3rd grade) but it was so fun and magical. I also remember my dad buying churros after every ride (which I doubt happened—but I’m sure I got more than 1 that day). 
  • Options
    @ash0625 my pregnancies with both of my boys were identical to each other (after my.thyroid was regulated with DS2) and then my pregnancies with DD and this one (also a girl) are basically identical. And I was tired pretty much the whole time with DD. 😭
  • Options
    @ash0625 also, is the weather really supposed to be that bad tomorrow? I have to take DS1 to the eye doctor at 2.
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/17, 14+2

Baby is the size of a(n): baby chick! 

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): currently green until our NIPT results come back. 

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 27th for normal monthly check. 

How are you feeling?: I've had a few day this week where the nausea isn't getting worse until a few hours later in the day, so I'm optimistic that it's slowly getting better. My back on the other hand is miserable. 

Rants/Raves: I had pretty sever back pain towards the end of last pregnancy, & it's started up earlier this time. I'm currently taking an Epsom salts bath in hopes of helping it a bit. I wish hearing pads were safe in pregnancy! 

Questions: none for now.

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO! There were a lot of great things but I really hope to pass on my love of animals. I was raised around all sorts, and brought home strays of all types to help (my poor parents!). It will be more difficult now with my allergies, but we hope to one day have a bit of land to give our kids that country lifestyle.  

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    For those with back pain, my friend just turned me on to Foundation Training. The guys are real bros in the video, but my back feels amazing for the first time in a year (pinched nerve)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=4BOTvaRaDjI
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    👋 it’s been a few weeks since I’ve postwd in this group and didn’t do much posting in any of the other threads last week due to being at a meditation training for 5 days! Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well 😊

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 14

Baby is the size of a(n): I think the picture is a peach? 

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): green until my NIPT results are uploaded to my online chart! The nurse called with the results last Wednesday and I declined to hear the sex at that time due to wanting to find out with my husband— she said it would be uploaded to my chart within a few days and so far— nothing! Ugh

Upcoming Appointments: feb 27 

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Energy seems to have come back— still get gaggy from time to time

Rants/Raves: the bump app is annoying in so many ways 

Questions: nada

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO! Hmmm if I’m being honest I hope this LO is a girl— I was super into American girl dolls as a kid and used to take my dolls and all their clothes in a rolly suitcase to my friend’s house just a few doors down every Sunday. We would play with our AG’s all day and I’d always stay for dinner. I still have my dolls and most of their clothes and accessories. My DS is all about cars, trains, and animals— which is great but he has very little interest in my dolls haha
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: somewhere between 8/17-8/24...they keep changing it. 

Baby is the size of a(n): see above 😊

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): Green til August!

Upcoming Appointments: Next OB appt is in 2 weeks. 

How are you feeling?: Hit or miss. Still have waves of nausea, exhaustion and cramping. Starting to have more headaches. Today I felt great so I busted my butt getting things done and now feel like I have been hit by a truck.

Rants/Raves: My husband got a ton done around the house today while I took DD to PT and while I was at a PTA meeting. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO!  I loved being involved in a ton of sports and clubs growing up so I look forward to supporting my kiddos through their passions. DH was never involved in much and his parents never encouraged involvement so while he does not fight back, he is not one to push our kids to do activities. DD(6) is my mini and thrives on constant activity. She currently does gymnastics, dance and swim. She really wants to do soccer again but weekly PT and OT are cramping our schedule. Poor second child 2 year old DS finally starts sports sampler and swim next week. He has been carrying a soccer ball around the house and recently started using a vacuum attachment and ball to play baseball...so it is time for sports. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @jmesue1030 i was wondering where you were! I thought about tagging you to see how things were going but decided against it in case there was another reason you left. Hopefully you get your results posted soon! I also was obssessed with AG's! All of my dolls and accessories are still at my parents house. We almost bought DD one for Christmas or her bday this year but she has several Disney dolls that size and she barely pays attention to them. I am hoping she eventually has more interest. 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @Allycat11 ah I’m sorry! I should have warned you guys so I wasn’t MIA! This week is ‘back to normal’ but I’m playing catch up now so my involvement on the board might be low again! 

I was also the kid who did ALL the activities! I think I played every sport at some point (ultimately stuck with swimming) and I did dance for years... also did Girl Scouts, student council, youth group, volunteering etc haha makes me tired to think about it all now. I’m so curious to see what my kids will be into!
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Due August 22 / currently 13 weeks + 5 days. 

Baby is the size of a(n): peach? lemon? I can't keep up with the produce.

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): will find out March 8th and let you know then! But my gut tells me pink. 

Upcoming Appointments: March 7th for a colposcopy and regular 16 week checkup, then March 8th for an elective ultrasound to find out the gender early! 

How are you feeling?: I pee and eat every 2-3 hours. 

Rants/Raves: See above.

Questions: I have done literally nothing to get ready for the baby. Purchased nothing, registered for nothing, researched nothing. Am I behind??? 

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO!: Nothing specific coming to mind at the moment! But I hope to share my childhood love of school.

• Options
    @wabash15 I wish I was tired at 8!  That seems to be when I get my second wind

@Avrilmai yup sound like round ligament pain. Mine happens when I go to get up if I’m not sitting normal. It feel like my muscle catches on something and I have to slowly sit back down and rub it out
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 16 - 14w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): ... can fit in a mug?

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): Green until birth

Upcoming Appointments: March 14

How are you feeling?: All in all good. Headaches have become a thing and kick my ass. Still some MS here and there.

Rants/Raves: Still waiting for my energy to come back consistently. I feel so lazy these days + the weather doesn’t help. C’mon spring! 

Questions: N/A

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to one day share with this LO: I am not sure. I look forward to our annual family vacations, trips to the zoo, waterpark, etc. 

• Options
    @law_and_little1 you have SO much time so don’t feel behind or like you’re not doing something “right” @cato99 is 1000% correct. Before you know it, you’ll have about 9 million blankets and no idea how you got so many (I swear they breed like rabbits). Also people will tell you not to buy clothes because you’ll get plenty as gifts (especially if it’s a girl) but buying DD outfits is what truly helped me feel like she was “real.” <3
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/23, 13w 5d

Baby is the size of a(n): potsticker

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green):  green?  Waiting til baby is born

Upcoming Appointments: 3-18

How are you feeling?: fine, still tired

Rants/Raves: finally started to tell people outside immediate family (wanted to wait til after my 12wk appointment).  Will post an announcement on social media after my 16w appointment or after the anatomy scan at 20w.

Questions: has anyone started to see a bump?  I’m a FTM and overweight and don’t see any bump yet and my clothes are still fitting mostly fine.

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO!  Can’t think of anything right now.

• Options
    As a FTM, I didn't really notice a bump until 16 weeks and it wasn't until 22 weeks that a stranger noticed I was pregnant. It usually takes a while to show the first time, and it all depends on your body.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sbd2018 I'm tall (5'8") and have a long torso.  I'm pretty sure people just thought I was chunky (if they didn't know) until 30+ weeks. Kind of a bummer
  • Options
    As a FTM I did not start showing until 20-24 weeks and I am short with not much room for a baby to go. As a STM I was about 16w, this time it started around 13w. 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    I’m a FTM but I’m definitely showing enough that I’ve been getting side-eyed for a while.  When I announced at work yesterday (13w4d) people said they could tell. 
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 13w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach!

What team are you on (Blue, Pink, or Green): Not sure yet!

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound on the 28th :D I can't wait

How are you feeling?: Great! Had a few pangs and twinges and aches in the area of the uterus but I read it was just due to stretching and stuff.  No sickness and my exhaustion seems to have passed.

Rants/Raves: I'm just so happy with my husband. He knows I don't want a baby shower so instead he is organizing a "BBQ, Beer and Baby Stuff" celebration with our friends and family.  I love it. 

Questions: Not really a question but an answer, I definitely have a bump behind my original spare tire LOL.  I look much fuller on the sides of my abdomen.  Although it may just be bloating. 

GTKY: Tell us an awesome childhood memory that you one day hope to share with this LO!

My mom recently sent me a photo of me on my old "Lil Suzuki" powerwheel quad. I loved that thing when I was a kid! I have so many memories of it and I can't wait to get one for my LO and watch them power around the property <3

• Options
    @law_and_little1 I'm also due on 8/22 and just started looking at registry stuff last weekend and that was mainly to get the amazon welcome box. we still have a long way to go. There will be time for it to all fall into place. 

@sbd2018 FTM here too and I fall into the 'average weight' category and I'm not yet showing. I'm still wearing my regular clothes. I think it really just depends on the person. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET