1st Trimester

Is this normal??

Hello, all.

I read posts from this site a lot and although I know answers aren’t often, I’m genuinely looking for help and advice. I had my last period on 01/20 and my so and I had unprotected sex. He came in me and it was during the end of my period.. a week later I had light brown spotting for about 3 days and then it stopped. I’m not sure if this was anything pregnancy related because I heard implantation happens towards your next period. I’m not on any contraceptives and we do use condoms but during the end of inter course which I know is reckless. These past few weeks I’ve experienced fatigue over the smallest of things, I had one moment where it tasted as though I had medicine in my mouth, my nipples are sore and darkened, I’ve vommited once after breakfast, I’m nauseas in cars and throughout the day and I’ve been eating like crazy. Also I’ve been so heightened, I cry to extreme and I’m so mad all of the time. We had sex last night for the first time in a few days and I woke up this morning and wiped red blood. It hasn’t been a lot and it’s not heavy but is this the beginning of my cycle? It’s just odd because I’ve taken several tests and they’ve come back negative but I SWEAR I know my body and something isn’t right. I never get as moody as this and I never experience heartburn, like ever. It’s kept me up at night recently and I just feel off. 

Please, if any of you have an insight towards my situation I’d greatly appreciate it. My mother and father are deceased and I’m only 21 so I need someone to talk to who’s experienced this or have experiences similar. 

Thanks 

Answers

• Hello, all.

I read posts from this site a lot and although I know answers aren’t often, I’m genuinely looking for help and advice. I had my last period on 01/20 and my so and I had unprotected sex. He came in me and it was during the end of my period.. a week later I had light brown spotting for about 3 days and then it stopped. I’m not sure if this was anything pregnancy related because I heard implantation happens towards your next period. I’m not on any contraceptives and we do use condoms but during the end of inter course which I know is reckless. These past few weeks I’ve experienced fatigue over the smallest of things, I had one moment where it tasted as though I had medicine in my mouth, my nipples are sore and darkened, I’ve vommited once after breakfast, I’m nauseas in cars and throughout the day and I’ve been eating like crazy. Also I’ve been so heightened, I cry to extreme and I’m so mad all of the time. We had sex last night for the first time in a few days and I woke up this morning and wiped red blood. It hasn’t been a lot and it’s not heavy but is this the beginning of my cycle? It’s just odd because I’ve taken several tests and they’ve come back negative but I SWEAR I know my body and something isn’t right. I never get as moody as this and I never experience heartburn, like ever. It’s kept me up at night recently and I just feel off. 

Please, if any of you have an insight towards my situation I’d greatly appreciate it. My mother and father are deceased and I’m only 21 so I need someone to talk to who’s experienced this or have experiences similar. 

Thanks 
    If you're pregnant enough for symptoms you'll be pregnant enough to turn a test.  So I'd say if your tests are negative, then you're not pregnant right now.  A lot of women spot at various points in their cycle for no real reason.  Spotting after sex could be because it irritated your cervix.  If your next period doesn't come then test again, and if you go 60 days without a period or a BFP then go see your doc.
    Sorry that you're feeling so off and uncomfortable but I don't think any of us here will be able to help you with it, unfortunately. 
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker